Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

I'm definetely not an expert, but as far as I know, America doesn't discriminate Russian (or any other) people. May be, there are problems with racism, but they don't have High Council for Den-ggerisation and Delatinisation, they don't ban "N-gger music" like Rap and Jazz on TV and radio, they don't have "language patrols", they don't have "trains of friendship", and when there were BLM protests - they didn't demonstratively burn it's participants alive with full governmental support.

You sound like you are on drugs.

Come back when you coherently explain what the hell you mean when you say "you are Nazis".

What is toxic about Nazi collaborants and mass murders of the Jews, Poles and Russians?

Bandera was jailed by Hitler as soon as Nazis got into Ukraine for trying to organize independent Ukraine. Had nothing to do with any jews.

Now tell me about your hero Stalin, who collaborated with Nazi Germany with a plan to split Europe, invaded Poland with Hitler in 1939, invaded Finland and Baltics, and killed millions of Russians in labor camps.

Here are Russians and Nazis holding a joint parade in Poland:
Biera%C5%9Bcie._%D0%91%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%8C%D1%86%D0%B5_%2822.09.1939%29.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-121-0011A-23%2C_Polen%2C_Siegesparade%2C_Guderian%2C_Kriwoschein.jpg

Spotkanie_Sojusznik%C3%B3w.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-121-0011-20%2C_Polen%2C_deutsch-sowjetische_Siegesparade.jpg

Last edited:
Bandera was jailed by Hitler as soon as Nazis got into Ukraine for trying to organize independent Ukraine. Had nothing to do with any jews.

Now tell me about your hero Stalin, who collaborated with Nazi Germany with a plan to split Europe, invaded Poland with Hitler in 1939, invaded Finland and Baltics, and killed millions of Russians in labor camps.

Here are Russians and Nazis holding a joint parade in Poland:
Biera%C5%9Bcie._%D0%91%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%8C%D1%86%D0%B5_%2822.09.1939%29.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-121-0011A-23%2C_Polen%2C_Siegesparade%2C_Guderian%2C_Kriwoschein.jpg

Spotkanie_Sojusznik%C3%B3w.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-121-0011-20%2C_Polen%2C_deutsch-sowjetische_Siegesparade.jpg
You can't be that ignorant about the role of Ukrainian nationalists during Nazi occupation. Therefore you are simply a liar and a Nazi. So, please, don't waste time of other USMB members by posting utter nonsense and open Neo-Nazi propaganda.

I understand your wish, but you should understand that it's not realistic. Because Ukraine can't be neutral neutral and tolerant now. You took a poison in 2014, and now, even if both NATO and Russia leave you, you'll die as a state. It's agony, you know.
Ukraine is a failed state not because of some events in 2014. It went down this path for 30 years. Neutral, yes. Tolerant, maybe not.

Ukraine is a failed state not because of some events in 2014. It went down this path for 30 years. Neutral, yes. Tolerant, maybe not.
By keeping real connections with Russia (as Belarus), and by avoiding open hostilities you could survive and even reintegrate in Russia by peaceful way.
I'm not an expert, but it seems to me, that European elites won't allow you to be tolerant and non-russophobic. And therefore, there couldn't be civil peace in EU-occupied Ukraine.

By keeping real connections with Russia (as Belarus), and by avoiding open hostilities you could survive and even reintegrate in Russia by peaceful way.
I'm not an expert, but it seems to me, that European elites won't allow you to be tolerant and non-russophobic. And therefore, there couldn't be civil peace in EU-occupied Ukraine.
I think it is already clear that I don't want any 'Belarus model' in slightest. To say nothing about 'reintegration in Russia'. If we are talking about some models, then a 'Georgian model' seems more or less preferable.

After this war ends, a number of 'Bandera-lovers' in Ukraine will be higher than before was. And actually without most heavily Russia-oriented regions (primarily Crimea and Donbas), russophoboic stance will be a consolidating thing in the Ukrainian society, not vice versa. But to comprehend this, you should have a simple mind, not too complicated one, you know.

I think it is already clear that I don't want any 'Belarus model' in slightest. To say nothing about 'reintegration in Russia'. If we are talking about some models, then a 'Georgian model' seems more or less preferable.

After this war ends, a number of 'Bandera-lovers' in Ukraine will be higher than before was. And actually without most heavily Russia-oriented regions (primarily Crimea and Donbas), russophoboic stance will be a consolidating thing in the Ukrainian society, not vice versa. But to comprehend this, you should have a simple mind, not too complicated one, you know.
That's why Russia won't allow further existence of "independent" Ukraine. And that's why the EU won't tolerant Ukrainian independence, too (as it can't tolerate independent Georgia), and your or my wishes doesn't matter here.

Sure, the number of true and Bandera-lovers, those who would prefer death in Ukraine to life in Russia - will be zero. FSB (and, may be, SBU) will search and eliminate crypto-Banderovcy - those, who tell that they love Russia, but in fact are working against us. So, in ten years we'll make Ukraine (even West Ukraine) more Russia-patriotic than even Chechnya.

Peace is not an option for the US Govt. A large coalition of nations is de-dollarizing global trade. Without reserve currency status US money printing leads to hyperinflation and the collapse of the US debt system. The end of empire is near. And it will take the world down with it.

You can't be that ignorant about the role of Ukrainian nationalists during Nazi occupation. Therefore you are simply a liar and a Nazi. So, please, don't waste time of other USMB members by posting utter nonsense and open Neo-Nazi propaganda.

Hey bullshit peddler, it's a FACT that Bandera himself was in Nazi jail since 1941 untill the end of the war, right in the next jail cell to Stalin's son. Bandera had no input on what some OTHER nationalists did during the Nazi occupation.

Bandera has always fought for independent Ukraine and thats why he is a historic figure for Ukrainians now fighting for their country's sovereignty. Russian TV myths that he was some sort of Nazi are baseless.

Do you have the balls to comment on Stalin's co-operation with Nazis? USSR's invasion of Poland with Nazis? Their parades with Nazis? Their invasions of other countries? His brutal repressions and killings of millions of Russians in labor camps?

Last edited:
Peace is not an option for the US Govt. A large coalition of nations is de-dollarizing global trade. Without reserve currency status US money printing leads to hyperinflation and the collapse of the US debt system. The end of empire is near. And it will take the world down with it.

That's why Russia won't allow further existence of "independent" Ukraine. And that's why the EU won't tolerant Ukrainian independence, too (as it can't tolerate independent Georgia), and your or my wishes doesn't matter here.

Sure, the number of true and Bandera-lovers, those who would prefer death in Ukraine to life in Russia - will be zero. FSB (and, may be, SBU) will search and eliminate crypto-Banderovcy - those, who tell that they love Russia, but in fact are working against us. So, in ten years we'll make Ukraine (even West Ukraine) more Russia-patriotic than even Chechnya.
Three main factors:
The results of the Russian 'summer campaign';
A new administration in the US;
A consolidated position of the Global South toward this war.

All three of them (though, not sure about the third) will be known till the end of this year. Until then, there is no meaning in discussing that. It is no more than wishful-thinking and hot air.

Forum List

Back