Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

We are killing nazies and we are doing it with relatively low losses. Why shouldn't I be proud about it? While we agree to have our disagreements, and agree with necessarity to solve those disagreements by the military means there are much more chances that you will be killed by a Russian bomb, that I will be killed by a NATO's bomb.
If we agree with it, may be, it could become the basis for the further discussion, like what would you prefer - to live as a Russian or to die as Ukrainian?
Yeah, your chances are much lower. Of course if you don't live in Belgorod. In this case your odds rise exponentially.

We don't have a basis at all here. I prefer to live as a Ukrainian. Or more correctly, live in Ukraine that is not part of Russia.

You are nazies. No offense, just a fact.

…what the fuck? In what way are “we” Nazis?

I can explain all the ways Russia has become a repressive imperialist fascist state, that you seem to support.

Can you explain what the hell you are talking about with your Nazi comments?

Yeah, your chances are much lower. Of course if you don't live in Belgorod. In this case your odds rise exponentially.

We don't have a basis at all here. I prefer to live as a Ukrainian. Or more correctly, live in Ukraine that is not part of Russia.
You lost that possibility when you Junta started official campaign of Russian discrimination and NATO joining. Neutral, more or less democratic (with more or less equal rights for both Russians and Ukrainians) and non militarized Ukraine could exist and it existed.
So, the only choice they left for you - is live in Russia or die for Ukraine. What would you choose?

…what the fuck? In what way are “we” Nazis?

I can explain all the ways Russia has become a repressive imperialist fascist state, that you seem to support.

Can you explain what the hell you are talking about with your Nazi comments?
You said, that you know Russian language. If so, you can study this question by yourself. I'm not interested in the practically meaningless talks with the Nazies. If you deny the facts - you are either brainwashed goon (and I don't actually believe in brainwashed goons) or just lying. Anyway, in both cases the discussion is useless, and I'm not going to waste time of other USMB users on useless posts.

You lost that possibility when you Junta started official campaign of Russian discrimination and NATO joining. Neutral, more or less democratic (with more or less equal rights for both Russians and Ukrainians) and non militarized Ukraine could exist and it existed.
So, the only choice they left for you - is live in Russia or die for Ukraine. What would you choose?
I already told you, Yuri, that I don't recognize these two extremes. I prefer to live in Ukraine as a Ukrainian (or, more correctly, in Ukraine that is not part of Russia).

You said, that you know Russian language. If so, you can study this question by yourself. I'm not interested

Dumbass, Nazism is not somehow different if described in a different language.

You OF COURSE can’t explain your claims, because you are full of shit.

Nazism is pretty much Fascism, plus putting your race above other races, including extermination of other races.

Developed, open democracies obviously CAN’T be Nazi, by very definition.

As you say they could have lived in peace but they went down the toxic Bandera road and became a NATO puppet now they are paying for it.

Nazism is pretty much Fascism, plus putting your race above other races, including extermination of other races.

Developed open democracies where are they?

As you say they could have lived in peace but they went down the toxic Bandera road and became a NATO puppet now they are paying for it.

What is "toxic" about Bandera?

He fought for Ukranian independence (achieved) from USSR (gone) and Nazi Germany (gone).

His core mission for Ukranian sovernighty has been historically validated as right.

Last edited:
I already told you, Yuri, that I don't recognize these two extremes. I prefer to live in Ukraine as a Ukrainian (or, more correctly, in Ukraine that is not part of Russia).
Believe me, I'm not happy about having you as a new citizen of my state, too. I would prefer (at least because of economic reason) Ukraine as independent, but neutral and tolerant place, where human rights of all people (at least on the very basic level) are protected. But you guys, eliminated this possibility by your attempt to join NATO and nazification of your state, including open terror against Russian people. You can't live as a neutral and tolerant nation. And you recognize it. So, we are running out of options.
As for me, if there are only two options - to kill you or to give you full Russian citizenship, the latter is preferred.
What about you?

Ukraine is not a democracy in any meaning but "an asset of Democratic Party of the USA". If you can read Russian and Ukrainian sources (and you pretend to know Russian), you simply can't be uninformed. And if you are informed, and still tell us that mass murders and indiscriminated shelling of civilians are good things - you are a Nazi.

What is "toxic" about Bandera?

He fought for Ukranian independence (achieved) from USSR (gone) and Nazi Germany (gone).

His core mission for Ukranian sovernighty has been historically validated as right.
What is toxic about Nazi collaborants and mass murders of the Jews, Poles and Russians? If the explanations are necessary, the explanations are unnecessary. I mean if you need explanations about it, we don't need explanations about you. It's pretty clear.

England, EU, America, Japan, Scandinavian countries.

All the countries this dimwit is trying to describe as somwhow Nazi.
I'm definetely not an expert, but as far as I know, America doesn't discriminate Russian (or any other) people. May be, there are problems with racism, but they don't have High Council for Den-ggerisation and Delatinisation, they don't ban "N-gger music" like Rap and Jazz on TV and radio, they don't have "language patrols", they don't have "trains of friendship", and when there were BLM protests - they didn't demonstratively burn it's participants alive with full governmental support.

Believe me, I'm not happy about having you as a new citizen of my state, too. I would prefer (at least because of economic reason) Ukraine as independent, but neutral and tolerant place, where human rights of all people (at least on the very basic level) are protected. But you guys, eliminated this possibility by your attempt to join NATO and nazification of your state, including open terror against Russian people. You can't live as a neutral and tolerant nation. And you recognize it. So, we are running out of options.
As for me, if there are only two options - to kill you or to give you full Russian citizenship, the latter is preferred.
What about you?
My answer hasn't changed - I prefer to live in Ukraine that is not part of Russia.

But it can't exist in its current borders forever (or even for few more years). And yes, "true Ukrainians" live in Canada only. So, you are going to Canada, right?
I already told you - Ukraine should stay in the place where it is now. What borders it will have is another question.

I already told you - Ukraine should stay in the place where it is now. What borders it will have is another question.
I understand your wish, but you should understand that it's not realistic. Because Ukraine can't be neutral neutral and tolerant now. You took a poison in 2014, and now, even if both NATO and Russia leave you, you'll die as a state. It's agony, you know.

Forum List

Back