🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marathon Day [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Fascinating documentary. So many questions. Check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM_dvzLqGNA]Marathon Day: Boston 15.4.13 "Operation Paul Revere InfoWars.com Contest" - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's becoming pretty clear that the FBI was involved with these guys. They were clearly involved in ongoing communications with them. But what does that mean? Did they facilitate the attack? Maybe? Our Government has been known to do that. There is definitely much more to this story. But sadly, the MSM has become nothing more than a Government propaganda mouthpiece. They will not pursue the truth.

I'll watch that video and contribute something important here IF you will watch some of the videos on this thread of mine I have posted and comment on my posts here in the JFK thread.i cant get any intelligent replys from the paid shills there like dawgshit after all for instance.hee hee.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html

what cracks me up about the magic bullet theorists who worship the warren commissions version to no end all the time like dawgshit does for instance,they ignore the title of what the thread says not even bothering to read the opening post that even the government itself in the 70's ADMITTED there was a second shooter. yet the government STILL says oswald was the lone assassin to this day.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

you might not think the jfk assassination is important but thats far from the truth.

His assassination altered the course of the WORLD FOREVER and changed it for the worst.
Had he lived,events like 9/11,waco, and the boston bombing never would have happened cause he was going to get rid of the CIA who were behind those events.

he was also going to get rid of the federal reserve with his executive oder he signed that Johnson reversed after his asssassination that would have gotten rid of the FED.

the fed is the reason america is bankrupt right now and the world as well so his assination affects all of us in the wolrd more than you may realise.

this being the 50th anniversary and all,is the ONLY reason I bring this up on your thread.I plan on going down to one of thier conferences they have every year this year matter of fact.you should go as well.

there is a book out now that if you read,you would for sure understand how his assassination affects your life today.its called JFK AND THE UNSPEAKABLE.WHY HE WAS KILLED AND WHY IT "STILL" MATTERS is the title of the book.

every poster here should read that book.they will come to a new understanding why his assassination affects their everyday lives to this day.

Last edited:
Who were those guys wearing those huge backpacks? And what did they do with them? Photos taken after the explosions clearly show them without the backpacks. What's goin on? Come on MSM, get it together. Start asking questions.

Who are these guys? And what is going on with those backpacks?

craft-international-boston-marathon1.png

Forum List

Back