🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marc Bernier RIP

All you can do is show them that the vaccine was a good choice for you. You don't know a fucking thing about anyone else's medical history to be able to tell them to get the shot. That should be between a person and that person's doctor.

But, hey, you obviously thrive in an environment where you only do what you're told to do and question nothing...

What if someone takes your advice and ends up being one of those few who gets a blood clot and dies?

That is an easy answer...they don't care. They enjoy dancing on the bodies of the dead to care about the unknown side effects of a brand new, experimental drug, that are created by companies immune from prosecution for any side effects....

I never heard of him if he was such a "prominent" radio host I think i would have.

And lots of people die every day.

Some through no fault of their own and others as a direct result of their choices.

I don't have much sympathy for the latter.

So I've asked you this a couple of times and you don't answer. I suspect that's because the answer is yes. Which, fine. Life is hard. People smoke, they drink, they eat things and take things they shouldn't. It ONLY is in covid that we have decided people should suffer and possibly die for not making the "right choices" or whatever.

It's repulsive, unfair, and could only be possible in a Moral Panic.

I can't agree with you more.

I'm not him. I care. I care that he and those who love him are suffering.

I care that it all could be prevented with a simple painless shot in the arm.

While I agree it's his own fault, I still have sympathy and care that he is sick and suffering.

I refuse to lose my humanity through all this.

Every life lost is horrible. Every person who has to suffer is horrible.

I can be sad and I can care that this is happening even though they caused it themselves.

This shot is not simple. It comes with many side effects, some of them dangerous and deadly

This shot is not simple. It comes with many side effects, some of them dangerous and deadly

Exactly....and since it a brand new type of vaccine, we will have no idea what the long term side effects may be....but we are just supposed to trust that there will be no harm done a year, two years or more after getting the shot.....even with buildups in the ovaries, bone marrow and organs...

It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier. Marc informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years while enjoying a successful 46 year career as a broadcast journalist. He will be missed by many friends, family members, and colleagues. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.

Well I have to say that it is best that he has passed. He was spreading dangerous misinformation and was part of a conspiracy to kill Americans , likening the vax to a nazi tool. I wonder how many of his loyal listeners took his advice and died.
Conservative nut jobs are dropping like flies at the moment. When will the penny drop ? Get the vax.

It would be better if you passed.

Hopefully via a bus traveling at 50 MPH.

You'd think that if this all this vaxxing and masking was mostly b.s. , that the entire medical care community...Doctors, Nurses etc. would be out in the streets protesting against it.

So I've asked you this a couple of times and you don't answer. I suspect that's because the answer is yes. Which, fine. Life is hard. People smoke, they drink, they eat things and take things they shouldn't. It ONLY is in covid that we have decided people should suffer and possibly die for not making the "right choices" or whatever.

It's repulsive, unfair, and could only be possible in a Moral Panic.
People can smoke drink and eat crappy food and not die for decades. Shit I know people who smoked 2 packs a day and lived to be 80. I knew a guy who was a functional alcoholic for decades who died at 78 and he was denied a liver transplant because he was an alcoholic. So we do deny medical procedures to people. In fact thousands of people who are obese are denied surgeries that could reduce their pain because it's too risky.

And no I don't have too much sympathy for people who die of COVID if they don't get vaccinated. All you have to do is look at what's going on in states today. VA has less than 55% of the population vaccinated and the 7 day average positive test rate is 10% and they are only counting PCR tests so you know in actuality the rate is higher.

MA has a vaccination rate of well over 65% and their 7 day PCR positive test rate is less than 3%

But you keep trying to tell me vaccinations don't work.

And life is suffering anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something.

People can smoke drink and eat crappy food and not die for decades. Shit I know people who smoked 2 packs a day and lived to be 80. I knew a guy who was a functional alcoholic for decades who died at 78 and he was denied a liver transplant because he was an alcoholic. So we do deny medical procedures to people. In fact thousands of people who are obese are denied surgeries that could reduce their pain because it's too risky.

And no I don't have too much sympathy for people who die of COVID if they don't get vaccinated. All you have to do is look at what's going on in states today. VA has less than 55% of the population vaccinated and the 7 day average positive test rate is 10% and they are only counting PCR tests so you know in actuality the rate is higher.

MA has a vaccination rate of well over 65% and their 7 day PCR positive test rate is less than 3%

But you keep trying to tell me vaccinations don't work.

And life is suffering anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something.

And people can not get vaccinated, never ever get covid and do great. Because they have natural, T-cell cross immunity. Or, they can get a very mild case of covid and do just great. Likewise, people can GET vaccinated and still get a terrible case of covid and still die from it.

So basically, you have a horrible case to go on IF you are going to say we should start meting out health care based on life choices. Especially since you are a smoker with a lung condition.

ETA: to make my position clear: everyone should have health care. Even if you smoke and it has given you a lung condition. Even if you drink and it has given you a liver condition. Even if you get vaxxed or no. Even if.

And people can not get vaccinated, never ever get covid and do great. Because they have natural, T-cell cross immunity. Or, they can get a very mild case of covid and do just great. Likewise, people can GET vaccinated and still get a terrible case of covid and still die from it.

So basically, you have a horrible case to go on IF you are going to say we should start meting out health care based on life choices. Especially since you are a smoker with a lung condition.

ETA: to make my position clear: everyone should have health care. Even if you smoke and it has given you a lung condition. Even if you drink and it has given you a liver condition. Even if you get vaxxed or no. Even if.
And if you want to take that chance feel free.

Just don't expect any sympathy if you do get sick.

And you don't seem to realize that people are getting denied health are because people like you aren't getting vaccinated and are causing hospitals to be inundated with people who could have just gotten a free vaccine and not gotten sick at all.

And stop making shit up about me.

I never smoked cigarettes. My chronic asthma is a result of having whooping cough as a small child, living in mold and cockroach infested buildings with my drug addict chain smoking mother.

OK so tell me what's your baseline whether something is safe to do or not.

less than one in a million people have any severe reaction to the Covid VAccine.

So tell me do you refuse to do anything that has a higher negative possibility than less than one in a ,illion?

"Dropping like flies" is certainly an accurate depiction. And this anti-mask rebel was only 30.

A 30-year-old Texas man who earlier this summer organized an anti-mask rally has died after catching COVID-19, his pregnant wife announced.​
Caleb Wallace died Saturday after weeks on a ventilator at a San Angelo hospital, the San Angelo Standard Times reported. His wife, Jessica Wallace, posted the news to the family’s GoFundMe page.​
“Caleb has peacefully passed on. He will forever live in our hearts and minds,” she wrote.​

Yes….a fascist like you will always be happy with the death of people who disagree with you. Sadly, you shitheads never stop with a few deaths….mass graves always follow …..

654,715 is "a few" in your world? :icon_rolleyes:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

Thanking a poster for a post does not in any way indicate that you are happy about someone's death.
Get real please
What is there to thank then when the gist of his whole post is he's glad he's dead.

You get real.

Sorry, forgot who I was talking to there. That's too much to ask of a leftist.

Exactly my point he could have prevented it and chose not to.

It seems he's the one who didn't care about his family and loved ones enough to get a simple and safe vaccination

Yes I can't agree with you more.

However, I'm not him. I'm nothing like him and I never, ever want to be like him.

Nor do I ever want to become so callous and lose my humanity like so many have.

So I do have sympathy. I do care no matter if the person was vaccinated or not.

In other news, a 44 year old BBC Presenter died from getting a Covid shot.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.
The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

Ms Dilks said Ms Shaw was previously fit and well but concluded that it was "clearly established" that her death was due to a very rare "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia", a condition which leads to swelling and bleeding of the brain.

You notice that your post was ignored by the knuckle dragging fascists in here, these losses are acceptable to them.

It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier. Marc informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years while enjoying a successful 46 year career as a broadcast journalist. He will be missed by many friends, family members, and colleagues. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.

Well I have to say that it is best that he has passed. He was spreading dangerous misinformation and was part of a conspiracy to kill Americans , likening the vax to a nazi tool. I wonder how many of his loyal listeners took his advice and died.
Conservative nut jobs are dropping like flies at the moment. When will the penny drop ? Get the vax.
Complete medical history and autopsy report or shut the fuck up, commie. He didn't die of covid.

Forum List

Back