March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Hi Rob:

God, these responses. I don't have to do a thing. This is awesome. Hat is TIPPED at you all. Hysterically funny comebacks. I suspect we are ALL then, Government Shills! YIKES!

Robert

No. This place has few shills and a lot of DUPES. Heh ...

three_dupes_martial_law.jpg

terral_conspiracies_dupes.jpg

stooges2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Greetings Terral,

My wife wants me to let you know that she sells silver, and wants to know how much you would be interested in purchasing.

She has a good supply at the moment, and is looking to move some. Let me know.

Remember that DoD/State Dept. Counterintelligence operative/assets come in many shapes and sizes and this particular situation requires the high-I.Q. three-dimensional thinking type for pushing the Official Story and Robert here fits the bill to a Tee. Then keep in mind that he shows up here to warn everyone that everything is perfectly normal and A-okay, so you can go back to sleep.
So in other words "Government Shills" need to know what they're talking about right? You know how I know you're not a "government shill"? :lol:

If you were smart Terral, and I'm not saying you are, but if you really thought RAMS was a shill you can find a lot of info about him on the web, some of which he's already mentioned here.

OH NO!!!!!!

Our compasses will be off by a couple degrees?

Boyscouts the world over live in FEAR!

Greetings Terral,

My wife wants me to let you know that she sells silver, and wants to know how much you would be interested in purchasing.

She has a good supply at the moment, and is looking to move some. Let me know.

Does she sell silver by the seashore?

No, we're too far away.

It is hand stamped though, so he could get one that says "The troof is out there..."

As you all know, and as Terral rightly pointed out, March 15 signals the imminent end of the world as we know and the deaths of billions of people.

As a full fledged member of The Illuminati, I intend on being in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites.

Where will you be?

Last edited:
I have already sent for a transport to return me to Beta Triangula 6.

I will be filming on my way out and make a fortune on the cybernet back on Beta Triangula.

Last edited:
As you all know, and as Terral rightly pointed out, March 15 signals the imminent end of the world as we know and the deaths of billions of people.

As a full fledged member of The Illuminati, I intend on being in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites.

Where will you be?

Having a party at your house.

Hi Toro:

Where will you be?

March 15, 2011 is NOT the end of the world. We have warnings from many sources (my topic) that a pole shift event will take place on March 15th (Brown Dwarf Timeline = first of three conjunctions) that will begin with increased volcano, earthquake and rogue tides on March 3-6, 2011. That marks the time that the Brown Dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane to begin influencing earth rotation, magnetic field, magnetic pole migration and tilt from the northern hemisphere of our solar system (kind of like this).

If those things do not happen, then all of this is a hoax and I will be among those very happy indeed. However, let us see if those super storm-like events 'do' increase starting in early March to see of the Globalist Elites begin taking vacations to hide in their underground bunkers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3bsw_beUx8]Safe Locations[/ame]

I would personally be looking for a nice cavern/cave location at least 100 miles from the coast and 200 feet above sea level far away from any fault line, just in case the earth is exposed to increased radiation from exposure to the solar winds. However, if you have done no prepping and are sitting your fat behind in a big city on the east coast, and all these things happen, then bend over and kiss your butt goodbye, because Kansas is going ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-JJuHpfN5g"]... Bye Bye ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral you do know that the council has forbidden your return to the Beta Triangula system don't you?

You are stuck with the fortunes of this planet.

Hi Toro:

Where will you be?

March 15, 2011 is NOT the end of the world. We have warnings from many sources (my topic) that a pole shift event will take place on March 15th (Brown Dwarf Timeline = first of three conjunctions) that will begin with increased volcano, earthquake and rogue tides on March 3-6, 2011. That marks the time that the Brown Dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane to begin influencing earth rotation, magnetic field, magnetic pole migration and tilt from the northern hemisphere of our solar system (kind of like this).

If those things to not happen, then all of this is a hoax and I will be among those very happy indeed. However, let us see if those super storm-like events 'do' increase starting in early March to see of the Globalist Elites begin taking vacations to hide in their underground bunkers. I would personally be looking for a nice cavern/cave location at least 100 miles from the coast and 200 feet above sea level far away from any fault line, just in case the earth is exposed to increased radiation from exposure to the solar winds. However, if you have done no prepping and are sitting your fat behind in a big city on the east coast, and all these things happen, then bend over and kiss your butt goodbye, because Kansas is going ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-JJuHpfN5g"]... Bye Bye ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Terral

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hi Mad:

Remember that DoD/State Dept. Counterintelligence operative/assets come in many shapes and sizes and this particular situation requires the high-I.Q. three-dimensional thinking type for pushing the Official Story and Robert here fits the bill to a Tee. Then keep in mind that he shows up here to warn everyone that everything is perfectly normal and A-okay, so you can go back to sleep.
So in other words "Government Shills" need to know what they're talking about right? You know how I know you're not a "government shill"? :lol:

If you were smart Terral, and I'm not saying you are, but if you really thought RAMS was a shill you can find a lot of info about him on the web, some of which he's already mentioned here.

DUPES are sometimes more dangerous than shills. Anyone pushing Govt Cover Stories that make no sense serves an agenda or something other than 'the truth.' If everything is just fine and all of these things are mere coincidences, this guy has no reason whatsoever to be here. Right? ;0)

People who run to this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to shout "There Is NO Conspiracy!" raise a big red flag for me like they should for these readers. That is like running to the Religion Forum to warn everyone that "God Does Not Exist!" If Robert's overarching hypothesis is correct (and it is NOT), then he has no reason to be here because all Conspiracy Theorists are wackos, nutjobs and delusional numskulls. Right?

Who in their right mind gets up early in the morning to head out to the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to endorse support for Govt Cover Stories??? That is insanity without some kind of agenda attached. The nature of the real Truther is to be suspicious and this guy seems content to push every Govt Cover Story known to mankind without questioning anything and that simply does not sit right with me. Period.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I'm going to make window seat reservations at a restaurant with a view, order some fabulous wine and appetizers...and then sit back to watch the light show as the World As We Know it goes up in flames.

I'll be in Paris the week prior. Perhaps I should extend my trip a few days. Watching the end of the world from the top of the Eiffel Tower would be quite spectacular.

I'm going to make window seat reservations at a restaurant with a view, order some fabulous wine and appetizers...and then sit back to watch the light show as the World As We Know it goes up in flames.

I'll be in Paris the week prior. Perhaps I should extend my trip a few days. Watching the end of the world from the top of the Eiffel Tower would be quite spectacular.

Are you really going, boedicca? I am green with envy!

I thought mebbe I would sell tickets to The End Of The World. Then go to Italy.

If it's the end of the world, just charge up your credit cards. At that point, debt won't matter.

And yes, I'm really going to Paris. We have a local office there and it's my turn to make a trip. Recent news reports claim that another even bigger volcano in Iceland is expected to erupt some time soon. I'm not happy about that. Last time, we had people stuck in Europe and had to pay a fortune to get them home.

Forum List

Back