March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Greetings to Oil:

Lancelot expects contact with the dead Ghost of King Arthur by the end of the week.

GL,

Terran-Liability (as the aliens who have not yet arrived will call me, according to informed sources hiding in chemtrails in the sky!)

Greetings to Oil:

Lancelot expects contact with the dead Ghost of King Arthur by the end of the week.

GL,

Terran-Liability (as the aliens who have not yet arrived will call me, according to informed sources hiding in chemtrails in the sky!)
wait, what is a dead ghost?
i thought a ghost was a dead human????

RE: The Tarrel:

A government shill? Cool. Ph.D. Phil Platt at Bad Astronomy/Space dot com has been called that too. I like that. Only error is that I have never been a government employee, civil service. I have always been a contractor. I am studying your 2.2 (D) grade point average. It shows.

I've done my best at stating absolute known fact. To no avail, like all of this ilk. If they cannot formulate a coherent reply or reveal something tangible, then the issue is in doubt.

Finally, then, here:

I guarantee on the morning and afternoon and forever more on March 16th, the world will be exactly as it is as I write this, 2-10-2011. Totally, 120%. PERIOD!--THERE WILL BE NO DISASTER OR IMPACT ON EARTH OF ANY KIND ON MARCH 15TH, 2011!!

See everyone on the afternoon of March 16th, 2011, then we hunt the Packlid down.

Robert

Last edited:
Wasn't something supposed to kill us all back in October as well?

I have trouble keeping the lunacy straight.

That was a couple of Ocotbers ago, if I recall correctly, when a million foreign troops, led by the Germans, would start rounding up Americans and putting them in FEMA camps.

I think.

I have a hard time keeping them all straight. That's why I started a thread!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...errals-conspiracies-compilation-thread-8.html

LK is going to lead an army across the Mexican border and put us in FEMA trailers? Was that the gist of it?

That was a couple of Ocotbers ago, if I recall correctly, when a million foreign troops, led by the Germans, would start rounding up Americans and putting them in FEMA camps.

I think.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...errals-conspiracies-compilation-thread-8.html

LK is going to lead an army across the Mexican border and put us in FEMA trailers? Was that the gist of it?

Yes. That bastard!

I think.

Which is just patently absurd. Only David Hasselhoff has the backing of the German people to carry out such an invasion.

Forum List

Back