March 15th Pole Shift To Kill Billions

Where Will You Be on March 15?

• In an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs and the Fascist Elites

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Dying

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Is that The Rapture?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Is that why you're stalking us on USMB?!?!?!?!!?!?

As you all know, and as Terral rightly pointed out, March 15 signals the imminent end of the world as we know and the deaths of billions of people.

As a full fledged member of The Illuminati, I intend on being in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites.

Where will you be?
I'm still in the bunker waiting for Bush to declare marshall law

As you all know, and as Terral rightly pointed out, March 15 signals the imminent end of the world as we know and the deaths of billions of people.

As a full fledged member of The Illuminati, I intend on being in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites.

Where will you be?

Do you know for 100% certainty where you will be tomorrow?

Where will you be?

Yes. Yes, I do.

My Magic 8 Ball says "Cleveland".

LOL.

Where will you be?

Yes. Yes, I do.

LOL.

I hate to be a buzz kill at the bash Terral party, but no one knows if they will be alive tomorrow. In Terral's mind he thinks he's right and is trying to help as many people as he can, even with the constance ridicule. Who's to say he's right or wrong,? Didn’t we have a major poll shift millions of years ago? As for me I we may have a pole shift on or before that time but will it kill millions of people? I doubt it. But I am not going to ridicule him for what he believes is correct and trying to help people.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The USGA appears to be covering up evidence of earthquake activity at Yellowstone:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiD26leIfrg]Yellowstone Quake Storm USGA Cover up ... Why?[/ame]

The escalating earthquake activity is going to continue as the brown dwarf comes ever closer to the earth (check position) at 100,000 miles per hour, or about 2.4 million miles nearer every day. I expect big earthquakes and volcano eruptions to increase in frequency and intensity starting March 4, 2011 when the brown dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane. At that point the distance between the brown dwarf and earth is about 2.1 AU or about 195 million miles away and closing fast. If these things do increase in intensity, then you want to be FAR from the coasts, fault lines and volcanoes by March 15, 2011 when the big alignment/conjunction takes place; because it looks like the crap will hit the fan ...

GL,

Terral

see, terral is impervious to reality
no matter how much data is given to him showing he is massively wrong, he will still continue in his delusions

OH NO!!!!!!

Our compasses will be off by a couple degrees?

Boyscouts the world over live in FEAR!

I am doing a test I have set my compasse out and left it in one spot within the last two days it has moved from due north to north by north west by 3 tenths of a degree. Not saying there's anything to it, but it has moved.

Yes. Yes, I do.

LOL.

I hate to be a buzz kill at the bash Terral party, but no one knows if they will be alive tomorrow. In Terral's mind he thinks he's right and is trying to help as many people as he can, even with the constance ridicule. Who's to say he's right or wrong,? Didn’t we have a major poll shift millions of years ago? As for me I we may have a pole shift on or before that time but will it kill millions of people? I doubt it. But I am not going to ridicule him for what he believes is correct and trying to help people.

Lord willin and the creeks dont rise, I'll be at work

Terrel will neve get enough silver before march 15th to build his teleportation device.

The council has spoken and you are not to be allowed back into the Beta Tringula system.

Greetings to All:

The amazing coincidences continues to mount:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8H5o6AnwW0&NR=1]New Madrid Fault - Gas - Yellowstone, etc..[/ame]

The 1000 earthquakes in the Mississippi River Valley have more to do with the brown dwarf approaching earth than anything done by men.

GL,

Terral

Where will you be?

Heck I don't know where I am right now!

Yes. Yes, I do.

LOL.

Help? WTF?

Is there a "Survive The End Of Days" bonus pack for sale on QVC, bigreb?

If Terral is correct, we can all kiss our asses good bye.

Forum List

Back