🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

March 20, 2017: First Public Russia Hearing

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
(CNN) - The first public hearing in the House on Russia's meddling in US elections will be March 20, Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday.

Nunes said he has invited FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Attorney General Sally Yates, to testify.

In the Senate, Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr responded for the first time publicly Tuesday since President Donald Trump's accused his predecessor then-President Barack Obama of wiretapping his phone last year, without presenting any evidence. The North Carolina Republican did not rule out including the wiretap accusation in his committee's investigation.

More: House Intel schedules first Russia hearing for March 20 - CNN.com

I look forward to some "honesty" and "openness". The American people deserve it.

Democrats looking for anything "to prove" that Russians "meddling the elections" are showing serious signs of paranoia and remind me a personage in the history of US: US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia
http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm
The Fall Of James Forrestal
Looks like a lot of Democrats belong to a mental hospital.
--
Washington Post:
The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.

In the targeting of Trump, too many liberals have joined in fanning a neo-McCarthyite furor, working to discredit those who seek to deescalate U.S.-Russian tensions, and dismissing anyone expressing doubts about the charges of hacking or collusion as a Putin apologist.
Opinion | Neo-McCarthyite furor around Russia is counterproductive

Last edited:
Democrats looking for anything "to prove" that Russians "meddling the elections" are showing serious signs of paranoia and remind me a personage in the history of US: US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

Really? Does that include all 17 national intelligence agencies that stated Russia illegally hacked the DNC and then released that private information to Wikileaks who then distributed it worldwide to influence the U.S. presidential election in Trump's favor?

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking - USA Today

--
Washington Post:
The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.

In the targeting of Trump, too many liberals have joined in fanning a neo-McCarthyite furor, working to discredit those who seek to deescalate U.S.-Russian tensions, and dismissing anyone expressing doubts about the charges of hacking or collusion as a Putin apologist.
Opinion | Neo-McCarthyite furor around Russia is counterproductive

its not the Democrats, unless you're a member in good standing with the Trumpdrone collective, its the country.

Reasonable Americans want to know if Russia shits on their front porch.

I look forward to some "honesty" and "openness".
laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif

Finally.

May the committees' do an honest job.

I would never trust the US government to conduct an honest investigation of itself. Especially when half of the members of the intelligence committee are incentivized to protect the people they are investigating.

Have you heard David Nunes? There is no way that guy is going to be objective.

(CNN) - The first public hearing in the House on Russia's meddling in US elections will be March 20, Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday.

Nunes said he has invited FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Attorney General Sally Yates, to testify.

In the Senate, Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr responded for the first time publicly Tuesday since President Donald Trump's accused his predecessor then-President Barack Obama of wiretapping his phone last year, without presenting any evidence. The North Carolina Republican did not rule out including the wiretap accusation in his committee's investigation.

More: House Intel schedules first Russia hearing for March 20 - CNN.com

I look forward to some "honesty" and "openness". The American people deserve it.
So March 20th is the date you chose to look like a bunch of clueless assholes. This should be fun.

Really? Does that include all 17 national intelligence agencies that stated Russia illegally hacked the DNC and then released that private information to Wikileaks who then distributed it worldwide to influence the U.S. presidential election in Trump's favor?

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking - USA Today
I'm sorry your party got hacked and had the truth put out there. Maybe if you all weren't so shit ass stupid as to have a private server in the bathroom of a small company you wouldn't be this desperate.

So is this big reveal going to be about Trump or how you failed at keeping your not so racist and stupid policy's secret?

This is a three day lead into a rachelle madcow segment isn't it.

Man this is going to be awesome.

I'm sorry your party got hacked and had the truth put out there. Maybe if you all weren't so shit ass stupid as to have a private server in the bathroom of a small company you wouldn't be this desperate.

So is this big reveal going to be about Trump or how you failed at keeping your not so racist and stupid policy's secret?

Why didn't Putin and Wikileaks also illegally hack and distribute private RNC data?

Why didn't Putin and Wikileaks also illegally hack and distribute private RNC data?
The didn't have access? You have three days to amp this shit up and get kicked in the fucking nuts for all your effort. Please keep promoting this March 20th thing.

The didn't have access? You have three days to amp this shit up and get kicked in the fucking nuts for all your effort. Please keep promoting this March 20th thing.

Thank you. I will.

What we know so far:

1. Russia illegally hacked the DNC.
2. Russia forwarded that hacked data to Wikileaks for distribution worldwide.
3. Russia's intention was clearly to influence the election for Trump (confirmed by 17 intelligence agencies).

What we don't know so far:

1. The degree of collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.
2. The degree of collusion between Trump campaign and Wikileaks.
3. Who did the collusion.
4. Who ordered the collusion.

Forum List

Back