🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

March 20, 2017: First Public Russia Hearing

(CNN) - The first public hearing in the House on Russia's meddling in US elections will be March 20, Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday.

Nunes said he has invited FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Attorney General Sally Yates, to testify.

In the Senate, Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr responded for the first time publicly Tuesday since President Donald Trump's accused his predecessor then-President Barack Obama of wiretapping his phone last year, without presenting any evidence. The North Carolina Republican did not rule out including the wiretap accusation in his committee's investigation.

More: House Intel schedules first Russia hearing for March 20 - CNN.com

I look forward to some "honesty" and "openness". The American people deserve it.
Meddling... funny stuff. Seriously, are you surprised someone hacked the DNC? Hillary transferred thousands of emails from government servers to her unsecured bathroom server. Meanwhile the majority of the dem leadership decided to hire criminals to run their IT systems. They believed it was a wise move.

(CNN) - The first public hearing in the House on Russia's meddling in US elections will be March 20, Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday.

Nunes said he has invited FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Attorney General Sally Yates, to testify.

In the Senate, Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr responded for the first time publicly Tuesday since President Donald Trump's accused his predecessor then-President Barack Obama of wiretapping his phone last year, without presenting any evidence. The North Carolina Republican did not rule out including the wiretap accusation in his committee's investigation.

I look forward to some "honesty" and "openness". The American people deserve it.

I anticipate a lot more leaks after they're done testifying. I don't think Obama turned it all over, especially to FBI director, James Comey who is also under DOJ investigatiion for his interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

We know that Obama ordered this Russian investigation done BEFORE he left office.

In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians. The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information. According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

No one meddled with the election process other than the Obama administration when they hacked election systems. The DNC is a bunch of clueless dicks that refused to work with the FBI. Your candidate transferred records to a pedophile.

I anticipate a lot more leaks after they're done testifying. I don't think Obama turned it all over, especially to FBI director, James Comey who is also under DOJ investigatiion for his interference into this election.

We know that Obama ordered this Russian investigation done BEFORE he left office.

In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians. The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information. According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Yes, I expect there are many more shoes to drop. Rachel Maddow has been doing an excellent job of connecting the dots. Have you ever heard of Glen Caplin? She interviewed him earlier tonight. He seems very credible - and knowledgeable. He was the senior national spokesperson for the Hillary Clinton campaign. He described how it all began up through to when they fully realized what was happening - they were being sabotaged by the Russians.

What did Trump know, and when did he know it?

Last edited:

Yes, I expect there are many more shoes to drop. Rachel Maddow has been doing an excellent job of connecting the dots. Have you ever heard of Glen Caplin? She interviewed him earlier tonight. He seems very credible - and knowledgeable. He was the senior national spokesperson for the Hillary Clinton campaign. He described how it all began up through to when they fully realized what was happening - they were being sabotaged by the Russians.

I wish I would have seen that report. Do you know when they realized that the Russians were doing the hacking? That would be interesting to know, because around that same time period I imagine they would have ordered the Russian phone lines tapped.

I wish I would have seen that report. Do you know when they realized that the Russians were doing the hacking? That would be interesting to know, because around that same time period I imagine they would have ordered the Russian phone lines tapped.

I think Glen Caplin said in June 2016.

Last edited:
Good GOP and Dems are tearing apart Trump's claim of being wiretapped by Obama as well as the dodos who supported him.

What we know so far:

1. Russia illegally hacked the DNC.
2. Russia forwarded that hacked data to Wikileaks for distribution worldwide.
3. Russia's intention was clearly to influence the election for Trump (confirmed by 17 intelligence agencies).

What we don't know so far:

1. The degree of collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.
2. The degree of collusion between Trump campaign and Wikileaks.
3. Who did the collusion.
4. Who ordered the collusion.

That brings back some fond memories of evil WMD, poor, oppressed Iraqi oil fields wanting to be liberated, yellow cakes, aluminimum tubes and all intelligence agencies confirming it was a slam dunk....

You've have your "Mission Accomplished" banner ready for the moment Hillary makes a dangerous 4th wire landing on the white house lawn to take her rightful crown back?

:coffee:

How will powerless progressives stop Putin in 2018?

How?

He's going to flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats

How will powerless progressives stop Putin in 2018?

How?

He's going to flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats

All U.S. Congress members swear an oath to the U.S. Constitution - therefore, Republicans are as obligated to prevent foreign influence in our elections as Democrats. Will they...?

Spinning the Russian Report

Ever since U.S. intelligence agencies released a report on Russia’s attempts to influence the U.S. presidential election, President-elect Donald Trump and his top aides have made false and misleading comments about the report’s findings:
  • Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s choice for White House counselor, falsely claimed that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper “makes very clear that there was no impact on the election.” Actually, Clapper said there was “no way for us to gauge” the impact of Russia’s attempts to influence the election.
  • Similarly, K.T. McFarland, Trump’s pick for deputy national security adviser, claimed that Clapper said “that nothing the Russians did had any effect on the outcome [of the election].” Again, that’s not what Clapper said.
  • Trump himself tweeted that the intelligence community “stated very strongly that there was absolutely no evidence that hacking affected the election results,” because voting machines were not hacked. But the fact that no machines were hacked does not mean that the hacking did not affect the election results.
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Jan. 6 released a declassified intelligence report that said “Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election.” Among other things, the report said, Russian intelligence services gained access to Democratic National Committee computers for nearly a year, from July 2015 to June 2016, and released hacked material to WikiLeaks and other media outlets “to help President-elect Trump’s election chances.”

From the day the report first dropped, Trump and his supporters have hammered the misleading talking point that the report showed Russian tampering didn’t affect the results of the election.

On Jan. 7, Trump tweeted that the report showed there was “absolutely no evidence that hacking affected the election results.”

We certainly can’t say whether the information revealed by WikiLeaks influenced voters. But prior to the election, Trump used the WikiLeaks documents as a campaign pitch. At campaign rallies, Trump repeatedly made reference to the leaked emails. He read excerpts from Hillary Clinton’s paid speeches that were part of the hacked information and cited hacked emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, twisting the facts about Clinton’s speeches and making a false claim about Podesta’s email.

Trump is entitled to his opinion that the Russian influence campaign did not change the results of the election. But he and his aides can’t say that that is the conclusion of Clapper and the intelligence community’s report.

More: Spinning the Russian Report - FactCheck.org

The 2016 presidential election should be declared null and void.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Democrats looking for anything "to prove" that Russians "meddling the elections" are showing serious signs of paranoia and remind me a personage in the history of US: US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia
http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm
The Fall Of James Forrestal

Looks like a lot of Democrats belong to a mental hospital.

Really? Does that include all 17 national intelligence agencies that stated Russia illegally hacked the DNC and then released that private information to Wikileaks who then distributed it worldwide to influence the U.S. presidential election in Trump's favor?

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking - USA Today
I'm sorry your party got hacked and had the truth put out there. Maybe if you all weren't so shit ass stupid as to have a private server in the bathroom of a small company you wouldn't be this desperate.

So is this big reveal going to be about Trump or how you failed at keeping your not so racist and stupid policy's secret?

This is a three day lead into a rachelle madcow segment isn't it.

Man this is going to be awesome.

Why didn't Putin and Wikileaks also illegally hack and distribute private RNC data?

Preivus, Ryan and McConnell tried to change the convention to a brokerage convention at the last minute, to stop Trump. Their emails would have been juicier than the Dems.

Hackers had to make it look like CNN only sent the questions to Hillary, redacting Sanders and is campaign managers names from the email.

Forum List

Back