March for Life buoyed by young people opposing abortion in increasing numbers

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Ashley McGuire is just 30, but she’ll feel like a senior citizen at Friday’s March for Life, which will be teeming with pro-life teenagers and millennials on the National Mall.
“It’s like a rock concert. I mean, I’m starting to feel old,” says Ms. McGuire, a senior fellow with The Catholic Association, with a laugh. “You see these teenagers — they’re organized and they have these chants and slogans, and these really well-designed, edgy, thoughtful posters.”
Her experience at the last few rallies backs up what polling reveals: that the under-35 generation may be more liberal than their parents on social issues such as gay marriage, but not when it comes to abortion.
Ms. McGuire describes those under 35 as the “ultrasound generation.”
“They can now do 3-D and 4-D ultrasounds where you can see what the baby [will look like] outside the womb,” said Ms. McGuire. “It’s actually unscientific to say, ‘That’s not life.’”
Liberals like to pretend they are "pro-science" but the exception is the life of the human being in the womb, who liberals call a "mass of tissue."

Good…..it is about time people realized that this is murder and needs to be stopped, no matter how the democrat schools program them…...

Ashley McGuire is just 30, but she’ll feel like a senior citizen at Friday’s March for Life, which will be teeming with pro-life teenagers and millennials on the National Mall.
“It’s like a rock concert. I mean, I’m starting to feel old,” says Ms. McGuire, a senior fellow with The Catholic Association, with a laugh. “You see these teenagers — they’re organized and they have these chants and slogans, and these really well-designed, edgy, thoughtful posters.”
Her experience at the last few rallies backs up what polling reveals: that the under-35 generation may be more liberal than their parents on social issues such as gay marriage, but not when it comes to abortion.
Ms. McGuire describes those under 35 as the “ultrasound generation.”
“They can now do 3-D and 4-D ultrasounds where you can see what the baby [will look like] outside the womb,” said Ms. McGuire. “It’s actually unscientific to say, ‘That’s not life.’”
Liberals like to pretend they are "pro-science" but the exception is the life of the human being in the womb, who liberals call a "mass of tissue."
Great, until they need one that is...

Forum List

Back