March for Our Lives Funded Through 501c4 Dark Money

after the democrats put legislation into play to take all semi-automatic guns, you still think they're NOT coming for them?

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

what else has to be done before people stop saying "we're not coming for your guns!" when here's a bill to do just that?
IF they stop selling semiautomatic weapons, the gun manufacturers will quickly replace them with something you can kill people with, don't worry.
You democrats are the ones who refuse to punish violent criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
I'm NOT A DEMOCRAT.
But the Congress just passed the FIX NICS act, I believe? It was in the spending bill?
If the NRA would simply support gun safety and not support the gun manufacturers, I'd be cool with it. The gun makers have the NRA in their hip pocket, though, Mike. Money talks. Always. The NRA has become so invasive into political campaigns because of all that funding that isn't just coming from Americans like you.
The Promise Program allowed the shooter to get his gun HOW? If he had some kind of intervention as a minor, would that have shown on a background check?
You are not a democrat. <eye roll>
For your information I have always been an independent and I always will.
Aaaaah, shaaat uuuuuup!

:lol:

Don't cry, it'll be alright.
Anyone who believes in justice is crying.

Nope, only little bitches are crying.

Do you need a tissue? You seem upset.
The crying is taking place in Washington DC where Democrats are using a tragedy to organize for 2018mid-terms. DNC is dipping ballots into the blood of Parkland victims.
After San Bernardino, you guys said "It's too soon. We'll talk about it later." After Pulse, you guys said "It's too soon." After Vegas, you guys said "It's too soon" and you wouldn't even ditch those damned bump stocks--a total no brainer.
Well, we waited respectfully after every one of those shootings but YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING.
So I guess we will.
I don't know anyone who has come out in support of bump stocks, although they are virtually useless in most situations.
That's good, because I believe they outlawed them somehow or other today. Or yesterday. DOJ did it? Don't quote me. I heard it on the news this a.m.

IF they stop selling semiautomatic weapons, the gun manufacturers will quickly replace them with something you can kill people with, don't worry.
You democrats are the ones who refuse to punish violent criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
I'm NOT A DEMOCRAT.
But the Congress just passed the FIX NICS act, I believe? It was in the spending bill?
If the NRA would simply support gun safety and not support the gun manufacturers, I'd be cool with it. The gun makers have the NRA in their hip pocket, though, Mike. Money talks. Always. The NRA has become so invasive into political campaigns because of all that funding that isn't just coming from Americans like you.
The Promise Program allowed the shooter to get his gun HOW? If he had some kind of intervention as a minor, would that have shown on a background check?
You are not a democrat. <eye roll>
For your information I have always been an independent and I always will.
Aaaaah, shaaat uuuuuup!
ok

Planned Parenthood and MoveOn helped organize this “spontaneous event.” :laughing0301:
No one said this was spontaneous. It's been planned for over a month. I can understand why the Mercers wouldn't fund it, but what's your real problem with funding, Bush? You really think there's a Deep State trying to get your guns? Really?
after the democrats put legislation into play to take all semi-automatic guns, you still think they're NOT coming for them?

what else has to be done before people stop saying "we're not coming for your guns!" when here's a bill to do just that?
not my point.

you said no one is coming for guns. then you follow it up and say this - you know, don't worry they'll make something else you can kill with.

so - again, why do you keep saying no one is coming for guns when they are, they say they are, and you say they're not and then follow it up with "but you'll find somethings else *IF*...

it started off BAN AUTOMATIC WEAPONS until the left FINALLY figured out they're already a bitch to get and never used in a shooting like this so far. now they want semi automatics while still saying "but we're not coming for your guns".

don't you see the hypocrisy here? and when pray tell do you accuse me of wanting to kill people now?

don't you find those words you're using to be a tad extreme right now?
I didn't mean you personally, Iceberg.
What I said in capital letters in fact was IF semiautomatics were banned and I put it that way because I think it is unlikely a majority of the people are ready for something that extreme.
Understood.

However they are asking for something they said they'd never ask for.

Which loads a lot of distrust and prevents rational conversation.

No one said this was spontaneous. It's been planned for over a month. I can understand why the Mercers wouldn't fund it, but what's your real problem with funding, Bush? You really think there's a Deep State trying to get your guns? Really?

not my point.

you said no one is coming for guns. then you follow it up and say this - you know, don't worry they'll make something else you can kill with.

so - again, why do you keep saying no one is coming for guns when they are, they say they are, and you say they're not and then follow it up with "but you'll find somethings else *IF*...

it started off BAN AUTOMATIC WEAPONS until the left FINALLY figured out they're already a bitch to get and never used in a shooting like this so far. now they want semi automatics while still saying "but we're not coming for your guns".

don't you see the hypocrisy here? and when pray tell do you accuse me of wanting to kill people now?

What I said in capital letters in fact was IF semiautomatics were banned and I put it that way because I think it is unlikely a majority of the people are ready for something that extreme.
Understood.

When have you seriously had a rational discussion with a left winger. It may start out that way, but you will always win it If it remains rational. Eventually, they slink away or they go to their cookie cutter cliches.

I watched segments of some of the rallies. Odd: I didn't hear one word about the failures of the local police, the cowardly conduct of the policeman at the school, the failure of the FBI to follow up on leads--nothing. It was all just guns, guns, guns.

not my point.

Understood.

When have you seriously had a rational discussion with a left winger. It may start out that way, but you will always win it If it remains rational. Eventually, they slink away or they go to their cookie cutter cliches.
Usually they go to ad hominems, like "you're a racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe."

not my point.

Understood.

Usually they go to ad hominems, like "you're a racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe."

"Usually they go to ad hominems, like "you're a racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe."

Don't forget White Supremacist/Nazi/Fascist :rolleyes-41:

not my point.

Understood.

Hence the reason I get so pissed and express myself with colorful metaphors.

not my point.

Understood.

"Usually they go to ad hominems, like "you're a racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe."

Don't forget White Supremacist/Nazi/Fascist :rolleyes-41:
dot net.

not my point.

Understood.

Hence the reason I get so pissed and express myself with colorful metaphors.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Notice that it only took a couple of weeks for them to get their 501(c)(4) designation, while the tea party groups were waiting for over a year.

March For Our Lives, a demonstration involving survivors of the Parkland school shooting that will take place Saturday in Washington, D.C., and across the country, registered a 501(c)(4) nonprofit advocacy organization that is not required to disclose its donors.

The March for Our Lives Action Fund, a 501(c)(4) “social welfare” nonprofit organization, was registered on March 8 with the D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, records show. The action fund lists its business address in Encino, Calif., and its agent as CT Corporation System, a D.C.-based firm that offers agent, incorporation, and corporate business compliance services.

Jeri Rhodes, an associate executive secretary for finance and administration at the Friends Committee on National Legislation, a group that “lobbies Congress and the administration to advance peace, justice, opportunity, and environmental stewardship,” is also listed as the action fund’s executing officer and governor on its registration. Rhodes previously served as chief financial officer for Greenpeace.

You weren't supposed to notice that.

I watched segments of some of the rallies. Odd: I didn't hear one word about the failures of the local police, the cowardly conduct of the policeman at the school, the failure of the FBI to follow up on leads--nothing. It was all just guns, guns, guns.

They sound like brainwashed sheep spouting crazy left wing slogans

Tens of thousands screaming to have the second amendment abolished.

"Slippery slope nothin'! We just want background checks, and this, and that, and, yeah fuck the second amendment. Take the whole thing."

Notice that it only took a couple of weeks for them to get their 501(c)(4) designation, while the tea party groups were waiting for over a year.

March For Our Lives, a demonstration involving survivors of the Parkland school shooting that will take place Saturday in Washington, D.C., and across the country, registered a 501(c)(4) nonprofit advocacy organization that is not required to disclose its donors.

The March for Our Lives Action Fund, a 501(c)(4) “social welfare” nonprofit organization, was registered on March 8 with the D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, records show. The action fund lists its business address in Encino, Calif., and its agent as CT Corporation System, a D.C.-based firm that offers agent, incorporation, and corporate business compliance services.

Jeri Rhodes, an associate executive secretary for finance and administration at the Friends Committee on National Legislation, a group that “lobbies Congress and the administration to advance peace, justice, opportunity, and environmental stewardship,” is also listed as the action fund’s executing officer and governor on its registration. Rhodes previously served as chief financial officer for Greenpeace.

Oh no! Not a 501 (c)4?!?!...

Exactly like the NRA that they are up against.

The kids were asking today " Where's Trump?" ( no doubt too busy watching Fox News)
Many democrats, Hillary Clinton, and people from all over the country send in their support to the students.
Not one republican did. Of course our serialsex offender prez was MIA.
Guess who these kids will vote for in November, in 2020 and 2022?

Tens of thousands screaming to have the second amendment abolished.

"Slippery slope nothin'! We just want background checks, and this, and that, and, yeah fuck the second amendment. Take the whole thing."
Military style weapons, the types that were involved in killing kids in schools and all the people at the country concert inLas Vegas, ARE NOT protected under the 2nd amendment.

Oh no! Not a 501 (c)4?!?!...

Exactly like the NRA that they are up against.
I'm not objecting to 501(c)(4)s, dingbat. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. They are the ones constantly whining about "dark money."

The kids were asking today " Where's Trump?" ( no doubt too busy watching Fox News)
Many democrats, Hillary Clinton, and people from all over the country send in their support to the students.
Not one republican did. Of course our serialsex offender prez was MIA.
Guess who these kids will vote for in November, in 2020 and 2022?
You mean snowflakes from all over the country sent in their support. Intelligent people understand this is just a big propaganda event to promote the repeal of the 2nd Amendment

Planned Parenthood and MoveOn helped organize this “spontaneous event.” :laughing0301:
Liberals like you are trying to take our guns, and you cannot be honest about any of it. You wanna ban AR-15 rifles, but you refuse to state how that will do anything when there are many other rifles just as powerful that can be used in it's place. You people never can say how more laws will do anything when criminals are not obeying those laws now, and police and the courts are not punishing those who break many laws.

Four brave cops hid outside the school in Florida while 17 kids were murdered by a guy that should have been locked up years ago. A guy with a gun shot and killed a mass murder wanna be in Maryland, and you still can't agree that people being armed in school is a good idea. Obama made it possible for kids to commit serious crime in schools and not have to face any serious consequences. You can't honestly address any of that. None of you regressive liberals can.

It's not controversial to say the one thing that stops a mass shooting in a school is a guy with a gun who takes out the shooter.

Given that, why are we trying to keep the one thing that stops a shooter as far away from the target as possible?

Forum List

Back