March for Our Lives Funded Through 501c4 Dark Money

You guys keep repeating that same tired old bullshit, but it doesn't change how the law works.

It doesn't matter how long it took for them to be certified, they don't have to wait for certification.

We have explained exactly how the law works. The bottom line is that the IRS persecuted TEA party groups. That simply can't credibly be denied.

Yes, donors do have to wait for a group to be certified, moron.

:lol:

No, donors don't have to wait for a group to be certified.

Take, for example, the group funding the march today. They're not "certified", and yet they've gotten plenty of donations.
Why did they have to hide those donations via the tax code?

They're not "hiding" anything - they're following the law as set by Citizen's United, and the example set by thousands of conservative groups over the last ten years.
Why not show the donors to promote the wide spread support? Unless Soros and other hacks are big financial backers. Wonder if Russian groups donated?

Why don't you ask Bripat about that?

They sued the IRS because it was politically advantageous for them to do so - so they could tell people like you to get upset about it.

See, it worked. You swallowed their bullshit whole, and they got exactly what they wanted.
You're just a sleazy dishonest douchebag. I won't even bother with a substantive response to that swill.

Don't cry, it'll be alright.
Anyone who believes in justice is crying.

Nope, only little bitches are crying.

Do you need a tissue? You seem upset.
The crying is taking place in Washington DC where Democrats are using a tragedy to organize for 2018mid-terms. DNC is dipping ballots into the blood of Parkland victims.

No, the crying is taking place right here in this thread.

Would you like a tissue?

Planned Parenthood and MoveOn helped organize this “spontaneous event.” :laughing0301:
No one said this was spontaneous. It's been planned for over a month. I can understand why the Mercers wouldn't fund it, but what's your real problem with funding, Bush? You really think there's a Deep State trying to get your guns? Really?
after the democrats put legislation into play to take all semi-automatic guns, you still think they're NOT coming for them?

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

what else has to be done before people stop saying "we're not coming for your guns!" when here's a bill to do just that?
IF they stop selling semiautomatic weapons, the gun manufacturers will quickly replace them with something you can kill people with, don't worry.
You democrats are the ones who refuse to punish violent criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
I'm NOT A DEMOCRAT.
But the Congress just passed the FIX NICS act, I believe? It was in the spending bill?
If the NRA would simply support gun safety and not support the gun manufacturers, I'd be cool with it. The gun makers have the NRA in their hip pocket, though, Mike. Money talks. Always. The NRA has become so invasive into political campaigns because of all that funding that isn't just coming from Americans like you.
The Promise Program allowed the shooter to get his gun HOW? If he had some kind of intervention as a minor, would that have shown on a background check?

March for our lives is funded through a 501c4 that doesn’t disclose donors. Smelling Soros again.
'March For Our Lives' Now Operating Under Liberal Dark Money Nonprofit Advocacy Group

And there it is, right on time like a good parrot train.

Oh noes! George Soros funding "life" stuff!! How tragic for merchants of death! Gaaaah!
hair-fire.gif

Yet another dystopian thread all butthurt about the fact that kids want to not get shot.
Oh the horror. Why that's un-Amurrikan.
Good thing a pathetic cocksucking billionaire jew fuck like soros is protected by guns along with every pathetic fucking left wing elitist, don't you think?

Right, after waiting for over a year. Meanwhile leftwing groups were approved in a matter of a few weeks.

You're peddling horsehit, as usual.

You guys keep repeating that same tired old bullshit, but it doesn't change how the law works.

It doesn't matter how long it took for them to be certified, they don't have to wait for certification.

We have explained exactly how the law works. The bottom line is that the IRS persecuted TEA party groups. That simply can't credibly be denied.

Take, for example, the group funding the march today. They're not "certified", and yet they've gotten plenty of donations.

They have to wait if they want to be certain their donation will remain anonymous.

Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone?

Yes, I suppose that's possible - if a donor was so ashamed of what he was supporting and didn't want anyone to find out, I suppose they might be too afraid to donate prior to "certification".

But it's pretty doubtful that anyone was so afraid, since no conservative 501c4 has ever been denied certification.

As I've already pointed out, there can be serious career consequences to the left learning that you donated to some group they don't like.

They're not "hiding" anything - they're following the law as set by Citizen's United, and the example set by thousands of conservative groups over the last ten years.
Why not show the donors to promote the wide spread support? Unless Soros and other hacks are big financial backers. Wonder if Russian groups donated?

If Russia was found to be interfering in our gun control debate, advocating for gun control, would the left partner with them?

Planned Parenthood and MoveOn helped organize this “spontaneous event.” :laughing0301:
No one said this was spontaneous. It's been planned for over a month. I can understand why the Mercers wouldn't fund it, but what's your real problem with funding, Bush? You really think there's a Deep State trying to get your guns? Really?
after the democrats put legislation into play to take all semi-automatic guns, you still think they're NOT coming for them?

what else has to be done before people stop saying "we're not coming for your guns!" when here's a bill to do just that?
IF they stop selling semiautomatic weapons, the gun manufacturers will quickly replace them with something you can kill people with, don't worry.
Every gun is semiautomatic
No not every gun is. Check it out.

not my point.

you said no one is coming for guns. then you follow it up and say this - you know, don't worry they'll make something else you can kill with.

so - again, why do you keep saying no one is coming for guns when they are, they say they are, and you say they're not and then follow it up with "but you'll find somethings else *IF*...

it started off BAN AUTOMATIC WEAPONS until the left FINALLY figured out they're already a bitch to get and never used in a shooting like this so far. now they want semi automatics while still saying "but we're not coming for your guns".

don't you see the hypocrisy here? and when pray tell do you accuse me of wanting to kill people now?

don't you find those words you're using to be a tad extreme right now?

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
I'm NOT A DEMOCRAT.
But the Congress just passed the FIX NICS act, I believe? It was in the spending bill?
If the NRA would simply support gun safety and not support the gun manufacturers, I'd be cool with it. The gun makers have the NRA in their hip pocket, though, Mike. Money talks. Always. The NRA has become so invasive into political campaigns because of all that funding that isn't just coming from Americans like you.
The Promise Program allowed the shooter to get his gun HOW? If he had some kind of intervention as a minor, would that have shown on a background check?
You are not a democrat. <eye roll>

They have to wait if they want to be certain their donation will remain anonymous.

Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone?

Yes, I suppose that's possible - if a donor was so ashamed of what he was supporting and didn't want anyone to find out, I suppose they might be too afraid to donate prior to "certification".

But it's pretty doubtful that anyone was so afraid, since no conservative 501c4 has ever been denied certification.

As I've already pointed out, there can be serious career consequences to the left learning that you donated to some group they don't like.

Free speech has consequences.

You and Bushboy need to coordinate your arguments better.

I'm NOT A DEMOCRAT.

What does "supporting gun safety" mean, supporting the banning of all semiautomatic weapons? gun control fanatics use terms like "gun safety" to hide their true intentions.

Every gun is semiautomatic
No not every gun is. Check it out.
so you are coming for our guns.

and btw - this is a revolver.

what next? ban those cause you find them too fast?

this is why the right won't compromise. the left:
1) doesn't know what they want
2) wants all banned
3) lies about it

I'm NOT A DEMOCRAT.

What does "supporting gun safety" mean, supporting the banning of all semiautomatic weapons? gun control fanatics use terms like "gun safety" to hide their true intentions.
I have asked that repeatedly and also asked how banning AR-15 rifles will do anything. Nothing.

All they needed were rooms for themselves, money for stage the entertainers were free. Do you think they paid all those people to show up?
Classic deflection! How come you didn't address the fact that I said they didn't have the money or contacts or abilities to ORGANIZE this?

Ever heard of "Facebook"? Or "Twitter"?

No? How 'bout "the internets"?
isn't facebook the one where they give private information out to the left and the left loves them but if the right gets it, suddenly they suck?

that facebook?

Dunno. I don't do it myself for exactly that reason.
But it is an effective tool to ORGANIZE people --- which was the actual quote I quoted which was the actual point.

Imagine that --- actually answering the question asked. How revolutionary.
you've seldom done it man. you get your shots in and go LOOK HERE I GOT A SHOT IN!!!! and dance around like someone shoved a quarter up your ass.

then you wonder why people don't take you seriously?

let someone shove a roll of susan b anthonys up your ass and shit out a $20, then they'll take you seriously.

OK I'm not sure what a coprophiliac monetary fantasy has to do with the price of eggs in Pago Pago but I addressed the post I quoted, while you went all piggybank. :dunno:

If Russia was found to be interfering in our gun control debate, advocating for gun control, would the left partner with them?

Why would Russia give a fuck about our "gun control debate"?

They sued the IRS because it was politically advantageous for them to do so - so they could tell people like you to get upset about it.

See, it worked. You swallowed their bullshit whole, and they got exactly what they wanted.
You're just a sleazy dishonest douchebag. I won't even bother with a substantive response to that swill.

The crying is taking place in Washington DC where Democrats are using a tragedy to organize for 2018mid-terms. DNC is dipping ballots into the blood of Parkland victims.
After San Bernardino, you guys said "It's too soon. We'll talk about it later." After Pulse, you guys said "It's too soon." After Vegas, you guys said "It's too soon" and you wouldn't even ditch those damned bump stocks--a total no brainer.
Well, we waited respectfully after every one of those shootings but YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING.
So I guess we will.

March for our lives is funded through a 501c4 that doesn’t disclose donors. Smelling Soros again.
'March For Our Lives' Now Operating Under Liberal Dark Money Nonprofit Advocacy Group

And there it is, right on time like a good parrot train.

Oh noes! George Soros funding "life" stuff!! How tragic for merchants of death! Gaaaah!
hair-fire.gif

Yet another dystopian thread all butthurt about the fact that kids want to not get shot.
Oh the horror. Why that's un-Amurrikan.
Good thing a pathetic cocksucking billionaire jew fuck like soros is protected by guns along with every pathetic fucking left wing elitist, don't you think?

Where exactly do you see a "Soros" in the OP's link? Hm?

By the way, welcome to English, where Soros (a proper name) is capitalized. As is "Jew". Even if both are irrelevant.

Just say they did, would the left throw a fit over Russian interference or cave and partner with Russia on gun control? Lets be honest the left are constantly pointing to gun control in other countries are they not.

Possibly for the same reason the Japanese may have liked to see strong gun control or banning here in this country during WW2. Makes it much easier to invade if we are all unarmed.

No, the crying is taking place right here in this thread.

Would you like a tissue?
I doing a victory dance after bitch slapping you...:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back