Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

they Remember Obama being completely comfortable at the Democrat convention and he had NEVER been in front of a crowd like that before..

so that means the RUBE, as she calls him, doesn't have it

no wonder the children today are so rude, lack of manners and disrespectful when the adults act so childish and disrespectful

the people of color in this country think the repoublican party is racist.

are they all liars?

They can honestly believe whatever they want, but that doesn't make it true.

If the majority of republicans believe all black people are lazy and would prefer to depend on government handouts, does that make it so?

are they all liars?

They can honestly believe whatever they want, but that doesn't make it right.

If the majority of republicans believe all black people are lazy and would prefer to depend on government handouts, does that make it true?

that is part of their belief system and its what makes them racists

Now you going to deal with that court documented story of republicans working to keep black voters from voting so they can win an election?

are they all liars?

The people of this board all think you are a really stupid troll.

Are they all liars?

you cant answer can you?

There is no answer. Youre just too stupid to figure that out. You only deal with things like a simpleton. Real answers are far too complex for you to grasp.

Its why your party is dying lol

why is it EVERY time a black person points out racism in the republican party the republicans attack them?

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
-------------------------------------------------------

Spanish speakers usually have Spanish language cable stations and radio they listen to. These media have their own translators. Always have and always will. What was the point of having Baby Face Anchor Baby Rubio pull this stunt and did he do as poorly in Spanish as he did in English?

Does the party of Grand Old White America, really think Hispanics are so dumb as to fall for a Tio Tortia being a front man for a political power grab? Maybe they do, they are always calling blacks stupid.

Every time the party of Grand Old White America loses an election we get to hear how they were foloed...fooled into voting for the real racists...progressive democrats. If only blacks would listen to the party of Grand Old White America, they would all get a pair of boots to pull themselves up with, and a chance to be white-for-a-day.

What does the GOP base really think of the Hispanic electorate? What does the GOP leadership think of the Hispanic electorate?

I predict in 8 years they will have developed a strategy to attempt to rip the browns away from the brown/black voting block coalition. Divide and conquer. The only question I have is "Will it succeed?"

Rubio's translation video time frame
Spanish State of the Rubio - The Colbert Report - 2013-13-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central
My my is it just me or does someone sound racist and anti Latino? This is the second thread in two day's that has shown the start of the left's war on Latinos and you guy's are supposed to be the party of tolerance and understanding towards other races and cultures for shame.

Rubio is Cuban-American. They are not representative of Hispanics

Cuban Americans escaped the murderous Marxist/Communist system established by serial murderer Che and Fidel Castro, and maintained by terror, poverty, concentration camps and denial of the most basic human rights. Kind of country Obama would like to see America to become.

Cuban Americans can rightfully claim to be Hispanics. Their ancestors were from Spain, you know: HISPANIA.

The other so-called Hispanics are the descendents of Indians who never had the guts to retain any of their falsely glorified history or even the language of their ancestors. They invaded America illegally not for freedom but for jobs that their wise and caring leaders can't or won't provide for them. They send most of their earnings to their old country, contributing other than their labor, nothing to the economy. Now that the economy is doldrums, they don't care to come so much, the fact which is grotesquely misinterpreted by the Left as Obama securing the border.

Last edited:
they are comparing Rubio making a speech to Obama

well when you are cold, arrogant, uncaring person as Obama of course no nerves will show

I'll take Rubio any day

Marco Rubio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rubios grandpa was nearly deported

An immigration judge ordered Rubio's grandfather deported,[7] but ultimately U.S. immigration authorities used their discretion to allow him to remain in the U.S. without a visa.[8] The Associated Press reported that "no other immigration records exist for Garcia from 1962 until he applied for residency four years later" and concluded that he likely remained in the U.S. illegally during the intervening period.[7]

are they all liars?

They can honestly believe whatever they want, but that doesn't make it right.

If the majority of republicans believe all black people are lazy and would prefer to depend on government handouts, does that make it true?

that is part of their belief system and its what makes them racists

You didn't actually answer my question.

You seem to be of the opinion that believing in something makes it true. Why does that apply for one group and not the other?

Now you going to deal with that court documented story of republicans working to keep black voters from voting so they can win an election?

You need to give me more than 30 seconds to reply.

It would also be easier if you put things in a single post.

why is it EVERY time a black person points out racism in the republican party the republicans attack them?

When you don't actually point out things that are racist, its just namecalling.
See again: believing something does not make it so

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

why was this OK for the republican party to do?

The decision about whether the Voter-ID issue was inspired by racism probably depends on which political party you back.

A logical, measured response from the Dems would have been to say "sure, we can understand where you are coming from, but we are worried that this will disenfranchise poor minority groups. So we'll support it, but only on the contingency that it is also rolled out with a program to increase government issued IDs." Then the Republican would have had to either put up or shut-up, so to speak.

What WAS the Democratic response? To scream "RACISM" and attempt to drown out any actual discussion.

Last edited:

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
-------------------------------------------------------

Spanish speakers usually have Spanish language cable stations and radio they listen to. These media have their own translators. Always have and always will. What was the point of having Baby Face Anchor Baby Rubio pull this stunt and did he do as poorly in Spanish as he did in English?

Does the party of Grand Old White America, really think Hispanics are so dumb as to fall for a Tio Tortia being a front man for a political power grab? Maybe they do, they are always calling blacks stupid.

Every time the party of Grand Old White America loses an election we get to hear how they were foloed...fooled into voting for the real racists...progressive democrats. If only blacks would listen to the party of Grand Old White America, they would all get a pair of boots to pull themselves up with, and a chance to be white-for-a-day.

What does the GOP base really think of the Hispanic electorate? What does the GOP leadership think of the Hispanic electorate?

I predict in 8 years they will have developed a strategy to attempt to rip the browns away from the brown/black voting block coalition. Divide and conquer. The only question I have is "Will it succeed?"

Rubio's translation video time frame
Spanish State of the Rubio - The Colbert Report - 2013-13-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

the personal demonization and destruction of Rubio by the rabid left has begun. Its the only tactic they know because they know that they will never win the debate on policy. So its the politics of personal destruction as taught by Marx, Mao, Castro, Hitler, and Alinsky (obama's mentor and hero)

Forum List

Back