Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

The American people keep voting against the republican ideas.

are you pretending they dont?

They can honestly believe whatever they want, but that doesn't make it right.

If the majority of republicans believe all black people are lazy and would prefer to depend on government handouts, does that make it true?

that is part of their belief system and its what makes them racists

You didn't actually answer my question.

You seem to be of the opinion that believing in something makes it true. Why does that apply for one group and not the other?

You need to give me more than 30 seconds to reply.

It would also be easier if you put things in a single post.

why is it EVERY time a black person points out racism in the republican party the republicans attack them?

When you don't actually point out things that are racist, its just namecalling.
See again: believing something does not make it so

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

why was this OK for the republican party to do?

The decision about whether the Voter-ID issue was inspired by racism probably depends on which political party you back.

A logical, measured response from the Dems would have been to say "sure, we can understand where you are coming from, but we are worried that this will disenfranchise poor minority groups. So we'll support it, but only on the contingency that it is also rolled out with a program to increase government issued IDs." Then the Republican would have had to either put up or shut-up, so to speak.

What WAS the Democratic response? To scream "RACISM" and attempt to drown out any actual discussion.

you didnt read the link or answer to any of the facts I provided you.

WHY????

Rubios grandpa was nearly deported

Obama's relatives are illegal aliens, his brother lives in a dirt floored hut in Kenya, his wife hates america.

what was that about Rubio's grandfather again?

I'm sorry, but what is the point of either of these trains of thought?

Wouldn't it be much better to debate and argue about the men themselves rather than their distant relatives?

Yes my parents raised me, and their beliefs influenced me, but they do not speak for me. In the same way, I believe every politician is capable of saying what THEY believe, and this is more important than where they come from, or the color of their skin.

Also- Time until I can post without worrying about these damn links: 3 posts and counting

you didnt read the link or answer to any of the facts I provided you.

WHY????

You are going to have to be more specific; I did think I answered the questions. But perhaps I missed something, I'll go back and check. Again, it would be easier if all your comments where in one post instead of 6.

Also, for the "not answering the question" you might want to check the mirror, did you read what I wrote?

And I'm still waiting for a single actual fact.
"Black people think republicans are racist" is not a fact that proves racism, it's a belief. How do you want me to respond?

Again, I'll ask YOU: if republicans believe black people are lazy, does that mean black people are lazy? If no, then why does black people believing republicans are racist mean republicans are racist?

Edit: To be specific, I don't believe that it's ok for republicans to be racist. I don't believe that it's ok for Democrats to be racist either.
I don't believe that most of the republican proposals ARE racist. You calling them racist does not make them so.

Last edited:
The republican party has cheated in elections for decades and it is court documented

Rubios grandpa was nearly deported

Obama's relatives are illegal aliens, his brother lives in a dirt floored hut in Kenya, his wife hates america.

what was that about Rubio's grandfather again?

I'm sorry, but what is the point of either of these trains of thought?

Wouldn't it be much better to debate and argue about the men themselves rather than their distant relatives?

Yes my parents raised me, and their beliefs influenced me, but they do not speak for me. In the same way, I believe every politician is capable of saying what THEY believe, and this is more important than where they come from, or the color of their skin.

Also- Time until I can post without worrying about these damn links: 3 posts and counting

just responding in kind to liesmatter's post about rubio's grandfather

court documented.

You see black people know about these court records.

They have had to fight toe reoublican party to be able to vote for decades now

The American people keep voting against the republican ideas.

are you pretending they dont?

Regrettably, since America is a representative democracy, people cannot vote directly for or against certain legislation. They need to elect leaders who vote for them, so your comment is iffy, at best.

The majority of americans support gay marriage and gun control. They also oppose Obamacare. How would you interpret this?

Forum List

Back