Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

See the right is racist

how are the words "free shit" racist? please explain.

the vast majority of black people voted for Obama.

hes saying black people only vote to get freee stuff.

that is racist

If they voted for him because he is black---then they are the racists.

I think the comment was that the people that voted for obama voted for free stuff---are you claiming that no whites voted for obama?

face it, the racism is coming from the dems.

court documented and decades long history of cheating black people and latino people out of their vote

Last week, a federal judge in New Jersey rejected an attempt by the Republican National Committee (RNC) to dissolve a 27-year-old court order that is intended to prevent the intimidation of minority voters

Judge Denies Republicans' Effort To End Voter Intimidation Consent Decree : Personal Liberty Digest?

how terrible it would be if anyone was allowed to challenge whether a vote was cast legally. How awful if people had to prove who they were before voting.

The American people keep voting against the republican ideas.

are you pretending they dont?

Regrettably, since America is a representative democracy, people cannot vote directly for or against certain legislation. They need to elect leaders who vote for them, so your comment is iffy, at best.

The majority of americans support gay marriage and gun control. They also oppose Obamacare. How would you interpret this?

go get a link to prove they oppose Obama care

Last week, a federal judge in New Jersey rejected an attempt by the Republican National Committee (RNC) to dissolve a 27-year-old court order that is intended to prevent the intimidation of minority voters

Judge Denies Republicans' Effort To End Voter Intimidation Consent*Decree : Personal Liberty Digest?

how terrible it would be if anyone was allowed to challenge whether a vote was cast legally. How awful if people had to prove who they were before voting.

that case was NOT about ID laws.

you didnt even read the court evidence did you?

The American people keep voting against the republican ideas.

are you pretending they dont?

Regrettably, since America is a representative democracy, people cannot vote directly for or against certain legislation. They need to elect leaders who vote for them, so your comment is iffy, at best.

The majority of americans support gay marriage and gun control. They also oppose Obamacare. How would you interpret this?

go get a link to prove they oppose Obama care

YES! I will do that because I can post links now! (sorry, got a little excited there)

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Also, I'm curious as to why you didn't ask also ask for links about gay marriage and gun control. Is it because you only challenge ideas that oppose your existing beliefs?

And I'm still waiting for an answer as to why you think belief=proof.

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Does that mean Hilary Clinton is the Greate White Hope for Colored America?

Judge Denies Republicans' Effort To End Voter Intimidation Consent*Decree : Personal Liberty Digest?

Yes, I read it. They can no longer challenge whether a voter is legal. Why do you think thats a good thing? Should anyone who shows up at a polling place be allowed to vote?
Should there be no controls to prevent multiple voting, dead people voting, illegal aliens voting?

Why is it that the voting dead always vote for democrats?

Before I go on, am I the only one that thinks Marco Rubio acts, looks, and speaks like the Poster Child for the Reformed Gays Movement? (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
-------------------------------------------------------

Spanish speakers usually have Spanish language cable stations and radio they listen to. These media have their own translators. Always have and always will. What was the point of having Baby Face Anchor Baby Rubio pull this stunt and did he do as poorly in Spanish as he did in English?

Does the party of Grand Old White America, really think Hispanics are so dumb as to fall for a Tio Tortia being a front man for a political power grab? Maybe they do, they are always calling blacks stupid.

Every time the party of Grand Old White America loses an election we get to hear how they were foloed...fooled into voting for the real racists...progressive democrats. If only blacks would listen to the party of Grand Old White America, they would all get a pair of boots to pull themselves up with, and a chance to be white-for-a-day.

What does the GOP base really think of the Hispanic electorate? What does the GOP leadership think of the Hispanic electorate?

I predict in 8 years they will have developed a strategy to attempt to rip the browns away from the brown/black voting block coalition. Divide and conquer. The only question I have is "Will it succeed?"

Rubio's translation video time frame
Spanish State of the Rubio - The Colbert Report - 2013-13-02 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Just one question: When did hispanic become a race? When did hispanics become negros.

Yes, I read it. They can no longer challenge whether a voter is legal. Why do you think thats a good thing? Should anyone who shows up at a polling place be allowed to vote?
Should there be no controls to prevent multiple voting, dead people voting, illegal aliens voting?

prove any of those claims with PROOF

prove any of those claims with PROOF

I only made one claim, regarding dead people voting for dems---------look up the Acorn cases if you really care.

Forum List

Back