Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

so then why do you think there are so few republicans of color gramps?

Perhaps, because you liberals have the nasty habit of raking any and every person of color who is not a liberal slave (pun intended) over the coals, call them traitors to their race, call them Uncle Toms, call them insane, call them racists, call them all derogatory terms and the more offensive and hurtful and derogatory they are the more proud you feel of yourself, prompting any decent person of color to say, what the hell's the use.

I could give you an endless list of examples but I am sure you know whom I am talking about.

so black people are so affraid of name calling they change their vote?

Really?

Dems attempt to make it legal to pay cash for voter registrations:

"Nevada's law banning cash bonuses for voter registrations has been upheld by that state’s supreme court despite an ACORN-backed legal challenge to its constitutionality.
The decision upholds the 2011 criminal conviction of former senior ACORN executive Amy Adele Busefink for her role in a massive voter fraud conspiracy. Voter fraud, sometimes called vote fraud, election fraud, or electoral fraud, is a catch-all phrase coined by lawyers that encompasses a host of election-related improprieties."

Nevada Voter Fraud Law Upheld, ACORN Conviction Sustained

I always love it when tdm pretends Republicans are the duennas of voter fraud. It's so easy to prove otherwise.

I did not say it changed the outcome, only that it was done by Acorn and Acorn only supported democrats.

all just your words and NO proof

You seem quick to demand proof, when you provide very little yourself.
As I've said, calling something racist does not make it so.

I see long lines at voting places as evidence of government incompetence, not racism.

If there is any truth to the idea of the republican party supressing black voters, are they supressing them because they are black, or because they vote democrat?
Don't confuse politics with racism.

Here is an example of congressional redistricting in Democratically controlled Massachusetts. Both parties seem like they are willing to do whatever it takes to win.

I believe that it is possible some republicans are racist. I believe that some democrats are also racist. I do NOT believe that this proves one party is more racist than the other.

@ Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This doesn't make any mention of race. It just seems to support the idea that you can't make a decision based on name alone, and perhaps the threshold was set to low. Much the same problem with the federal "No fly list" that keeps 5 year old off planes.

so you just ignore what most people of color say about the republican party?

Perhaps, because you liberals have the nasty habit of raking any and every person of color who is not a liberal slave (pun intended) over the coals, call them traitors to their race, call them Uncle Toms, call them insane, call them racists, call them all derogatory terms and the more offensive and hurtful and derogatory they are the more proud you feel of yourself, prompting any decent person of color to say, what the hell's the use.

I could give you an endless list of examples but I am sure you know whom I am talking about.

Really?

Is voter intimidation legal in Demland?

black-panther.jpg

I don't ignore, I disagree with it.

We've been over this same point about a dozen times now, and you still won't actually answer me. One group's opinion of another does not translate into fact.

Last edited:

Marco Rubio is the son of Cuban immigrants and Cubans have been Republicans since the Bay of Pigs. Marco Rubio's parents weren't even US citizens when he was born. He's an anchor baby, like a Cuban needs an anchor! It would be an act of desperation to run him for President.

Rubio was born in Miami, Florida,[5] the second son and third child of Mario Rubio and Oria Garcia. His parents were Cubans who had immigrated to the United States in 1956 and were naturalized as U.S. citizens in 1975.[6] Rubio's maternal grandfather immigrated to the U.S. in 1962 without a visa and was detained by immigration authorities. An immigration judge ordered Rubio's grandfather deported,[7] but ultimately U.S. immigration authorities used their discretion to allow him to remain in the U.S. without a visa.[8] The Associated Press reported that "no other immigration records exist for Garcia from 1962 until he applied for residency four years later" and concluded that he likely remained in the U.S. illegally during the intervening period.[7]

Rubio's family was Roman Catholic, though from age 8 to age 11, he and his family attended The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints while they lived in Las Vegas.[9] He received his first communion as a Catholic in 1984, before moving back to Miami with his family a year later. He was confirmed and married in the Catholic Church.[10][11]

Source: Marco Rubio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really?

black-panther.jpg

that was at a black voting location and NO one appears to be very affraid of those two skinny guys including the flim maker

Marco Rubio is the son of Cuban immigrants and Cubans have been Republicans since the Bay of Pigs. Marco Rubio's parents weren't even US citizens when he was born. He's an anchor baby, like a Cuban needs an anchor! It would be an act of desperation to run him for President.

Rubio was born in Miami, Florida,[5] the second son and third child of Mario Rubio and Oria Garcia. His parents were Cubans who had immigrated to the United States in 1956 and were naturalized as U.S. citizens in 1975.[6] Rubio's maternal grandfather immigrated to the U.S. in 1962 without a visa and was detained by immigration authorities. An immigration judge ordered Rubio's grandfather deported,[7] but ultimately U.S. immigration authorities used their discretion to allow him to remain in the U.S. without a visa.[8] The Associated Press reported that "no other immigration records exist for Garcia from 1962 until he applied for residency four years later" and concluded that he likely remained in the U.S. illegally during the intervening period.[7]

Rubio's family was Roman Catholic, though from age 8 to age 11, he and his family attended The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints while they lived in Las Vegas.[9] He received his first communion as a Catholic in 1984, before moving back to Miami with his family a year later. He was confirmed and married in the Catholic Church.[10][11]

His grandfather was an illegal alien for some years

We've been over this same point about a dozen times now, and you still won't actually answer me. One group's opinion of another does not translate into fact.

black people including Colon Powell say the republican party is racist.

you disagree but give no proof that they are not.

I gave poroof they are.
you pretended that court documented evidence I gave you is not real

Really?

black-panther.jpg

There's 7.5% of their membership standing right there.

Dems attempt to make it legal to pay cash for voter registrations:

"Nevada's law banning cash bonuses for voter registrations has been upheld by that state’s supreme court despite an ACORN-backed legal challenge to its constitutionality.
The decision upholds the 2011 criminal conviction of former senior ACORN executive Amy Adele Busefink for her role in a massive voter fraud conspiracy. Voter fraud, sometimes called vote fraud, election fraud, or electoral fraud, is a catch-all phrase coined by lawyers that encompasses a host of election-related improprieties."

Nevada Voter Fraud Law Upheld, ACORN Conviction Sustained

I always love it when tdm pretends Republicans are the duennas of voter fraud. It's so easy to prove otherwise.

ACORN paid temp workers to help regiuster voters.

Some of those temp workers cheated ACORN out of money.

republican in nevada made it illegal to pay temp workers to help people registar.

NOT ONE ILLEGAL vote was generated from ACORN.

they were the victims and not the perps

His grandfather was an illegal alien for some years

I think the US gave the Cubans a shitty deal, particularly that boat people nonsense, where they had to stand on land to be accepted.

childish insults in the face of facts
You found a dingbat sight with a dingbat study and you're stupid enough to post it then claim it as fact. Then, to top it off, you accuse someone who is infinitely more mature and obviously more intelligent as being childish?!

For God's sake, simians could run circles around you.

And as I admitted before, there may be racist republicans. There may be racist democrats. I do not believe this proves that one party is more racist than the other.

Also, Allen West apparently didn't think the Tea Party was racist. There have been numerous other minority republican politicians; do you consider this to be evidence that the republican party is NOT racist?

How exactly do you expect me to prove that the group is NOT racist, what kind of evidence are you looking for?

Last edited:

black people including Colon Powell say the republican party is racist.

you disagree but give no proof that they are not.

I gave poroof they are.
you pretended that court documented evidence I gave you is not real

I wouldn't say the party is racist. However there are a good many racists in the party (you can easily see that here on this site) who turn minorities off to the party.

Forum List

Back