Marco Rubio - The Great Colored Hope for Grand Old White America

Just Florida, you know the state that both parties spend so much money in each election.

Yes the very state in which black people were made to stand in line for hours and hours to vote because of a republican governnor

NO, that was New York and California-----------dem governors, sorry

Rick Scott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scott announced his intention to run for Governor of Florida in 2010. He defeated Bill McCollum in the Republican primary election and defeated Democrat Alex Sink in a close race in the 2010 Florida gubernatorial election.

Yes, I read it. They can no longer challenge whether a voter is legal. Why do you think thats a good thing? Should anyone who shows up at a polling place be allowed to vote?
Should there be no controls to prevent multiple voting, dead people voting, illegal aliens voting?

Why is it that the voting dead always vote for democrats?

prove any of those claims with PROOF

I only made one claim, regarding dead people voting for dems---------look up the Acorn cases if you really care.

you are lying.

Prove dead people voting changed an election outcome

I wonder if Obama got a laugh out of it. The speech, I mean. HaHa.

probably, he laughs at all of us Amercians, you included

My question is, why the eff are we, as a country, still so focused on race at all?
*snip*

Do you hate freedom of thought and speech? Do you hate what the majority cares about? Do you hate?

I...what?

Ok, I'm not really sure where this comes from, but I'll break it down one bit at a time.

Do you hate freedom of thought and speech?
No, not at all. I really like this famous quote: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" and I think if more people followed that philosophy, we would have less name-calling and more actual discourse.

Do you hate what the majority cares about?
That depends on what it is. Our government is a democracy, but if 51% of the country votes to have the other 49% executed, something has gone wrong.

I just think the whole race-discussion is kind of pointless; sort of like if politicians decided that the best use of their time and energy was to debate the pros and cons of various pokemon.

Do you hate?
Yes, there are things which I feel exceptionally passionate about and disagree strongly with, even to the point of irrationality. I don't think this makes me a bad person though, I believe it's part of human nature.

Also, if we're going to start judging people's worth by the "are you perfect" standard, there will be very few of us left at all.

My question is, why the eff are we, as a country, still so focused on race at all?

If a Republican is white, he's racist.
If he's not white, he's a sellout.

If a Democrat is white, he's a communist.
If he's not white, he's an entitlement-addict.

Can't we just dislike some one's political views without implications of latent [insert ethnicity here]-phobia? Maybe if the Democrats would stop playing the race card so much the Republicans would stop trotting out every member who had slightly more melanin than average.
I watched a few of the speeches in the most recent presidential election, and I saw african-americans at Romney events, just like I saw caucasians at Obama's. I didn't bother to count and figure out exactly who had more, because it DIDN'T FORKING MATTER.

It's apparently a big deal that Obama is our first (half)black president. I almost want Hillary to run and win in 2016 so we can have out first women president, and than all this stupid "first" BS will be out of the way, and we can get back to debating, y'know, ACTUAL POLITICS.

/endrant
ummm..... because if you look at a snapshot of the Repub get togethers they are seas of white faces.
Below is a 180-degree stitched panoramic image taken Thursday night during Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's address at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida. Use the controls on the upper left to zoom in for more detailed views.
Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention
The irony.. :)

His message and age are what I like. He's young and has time to influence the direction of our nation.

You may focus on his race if that is whats important to you. Myself I consider that pretty shallow.

he's got a combover if you hadn't noticed. How young can he be?

So, now it's HAIR STYLE????

OK, then.

Obama's hair is short and looks like sparse, dried out and half-dead grass in the desert.
Obviously, not much can grow on empty and infertile ground.

Yes the very state in which black people were made to stand in line for hours and hours to vote because of a republican governnor

NO, that was New York and California-----------dem governors, sorry

Rick Scott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scott announced his intention to run for Governor of Florida in 2010. He defeated Bill McCollum in the Republican primary election and defeated Democrat Alex Sink in a close race in the 2010 Florida gubernatorial election.

once again, your cite does not say what you claim it says. No where does it say that he intentionally set up long lines at polling places to keep blacks from voting, that is a crock of libshit

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

You see a sea of white people because thats what you're looking for. I see Americans.

Your observation would be akin to me saying I see a bunch of welfare advocates and receipients at a democratic rally.

Wanna see white people?

Go to the Grand Ole Opry or a GOP Convention :lol:

I'm watching the GOP convention with my 15 year old daughter and one of the first questions she asked was, "Why are there just white people there?"

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Your brain washing efforts have finally come to glorious fruition!

No Family Attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
court documented evidence that spans decades showing the cheating tactics of the republican party

that will really gain you votes huh.

guess what no people of color are going to vote for your party because you spew the pee wee defense

His story.

Oh my. I listened to it. It was from the heart and yes I know the difference between a speech and one written from the inner soul.

When he talked about his dad at the back of the room. I cried. I know immigrants.

My whole family were immigrants. Ukrainian and Irish but my Uncle Felix (Italy)fell in love with my Aunt Marika they didn't even know their opposite languages

You stab us in the heart when you say we don't know immigrants. You are liars. We are the children of them.

What exactly are "opposite languages"?

you are lying.

Prove dead people voting changed an election outcome

I did not say it changed the outcome, only that it was done by Acorn and Acorn only supported democrats.

all just your words and NO proof

You seem quick to demand proof, when you provide very little yourself.
As I've said, calling something racist does not make it so.

I see long lines at voting places as evidence of government incompetence, not racism.

If there is any truth to the idea of the republican party supressing black voters, are they supressing them because they are black, or because they vote democrat?
Don't confuse politics with racism.

Here is an example of congressional redistricting in Democratically controlled Massachusetts. Both parties seem like they are willing to do whatever it takes to win.

I believe that it is possible some republicans are racist. I believe that some democrats are also racist. I do NOT believe that this proves one party is more racist than the other.

@ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Central_Voter_File#James_Lee.27s_testimony
This doesn't make any mention of race. It just seems to support the idea that you can't make a decision based on name alone, and perhaps the threshold was set to low. Much the same problem with the federal "No fly list" that keeps 5 year old off planes.

Last edited:
Dem voter fraud:

activityMap.gif

Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

so then why do you think there are so few republicans of color gramps?

Perhaps, because you liberals have the nasty habit of raking any and every person of color who is not a liberal slave (pun intended) over the coals, call them traitors to their race, call them Uncle Toms, call them insane, call them racists, call them all derogatory terms and the more offensive and hurtful and derogatory they are the more proud you feel of yourself, prompting any decent person of color to say, what the hell's the use.

I could give you an endless list of examples but I am sure you know whom I am talking about.

Forum List

Back