🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco Rubio's Testicles Finally Drop

No. Trump hasn't spent his life on the taxpayer's tit making long winded speeches. Trump has built many successful businesses and employs over ten thousand people. Rubio and Cruz have never ran a business or created a job.
And Trump never ran a government or created a policy......so what?

That's the beauty of Trump. He's not part of the problem.
How is he not a part of the problem? Because he's one of the buyers instead of one of the bought? Trump has no problem with money in politics as long as it works to his advantage........he stands for nothing.

Apparently you know little about business as well.
No doubt I can learn all about big business and high finance from reading your ill considered remarks.

I doubt it. You would need a little education first.

Marco Rubio absolutely owned Trump in that debate. He embarrassed Trump so much that I was actually cringing. Hey, Trump has been dishing it out so it was time someone took him down. Rubio will have my vote. If there's any question Rubio can take it to his opponents it was answered last night.

Well, I hope for you that Marco would have more interest in his job as your President than he has had for being my Senator. He has hardly spent any time on the job since the people of Florida sent him to Congress.

How is he not a part of the problem? Because he's one of the buyers instead of one of the bought? Trump has no problem with money in politics as long as it works to his advantage........he stands for nothing.

No doubt I can learn all about big business and high finance from reading your ill considered remarks.

The only things you know about running a business come from whatever Donald Trump tells you on TV.

Rubio came across as a two year old saying the same thing over and over but louder. He's done himself in with that hysterical performance.

Both he and Cruz. They made themselves appear as a couple of school yard bullies shouting as loud as they could. Rubio did not even have the decency to allow Trump to respond.

The only things you know about running a business come from whatever Donald Trump tells you on TV.

You don't even have that experience.

No, today he's still just a polished politician. A speech maker and orator.
Trump doesn't even amount to that much.

No. Trump hasn't spent his life on the taxpayer's tit making long winded speeches. Trump has built many successful businesses and employs over ten thousand people. Rubio and Cruz have never ran a business or created a job.

Yes Trump University is one of those scams I'm sure his supporters are proud about.

At least he did a little more than tell people how to get on welfare and get food stamps like our present President did before getting elected.

Yes Trump University is one of those scams I'm sure his supporters are proud about.
They're too stupid to even know what a scam is.....that's why they follow Trump.

Marco Rubio absolutely owned Trump in that debate. He embarrassed Trump so much that I was actually cringing. Hey, Trump has been dishing it out so it was time someone took him down. Rubio will have my vote. If there's any question Rubio can take it to his opponents it was answered last night.

Well, I hope for you that Marco would have more interest in his job as your President than he has had for being my Senator. He has hardly spent any time on the job since the people of Florida sent him to Congress.

Are there any crucial votes that he missed?

Doesn't even come close to matching the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

At least he did a little more than tell people how to get on welfare and get food stamps like our present President did before getting elected.
No, he never did anything or committed himself to any kind of politics before a few months ago.

They're too stupid to even know what a scam is.....that's why they follow Trump.

Yes, we recognize the Clinton Crime Family Foundation as a scam.

Are there any crucial votes that he missed?

You don't know how to do a damn search? Marco Rubio racks up missed votes while campaigning

RW's must measure their candidates by how well they can argue like a teenage girl on the rag.

To be an orator, you have to have real thoughts.
Why did it take so long for the candidates to dig up the Trump University suit and bring up the issue of tax returns?

You really think that some suing a school because they couldn't get a job after is an effective talking point. :lol: And what issue is on his tax returns that you allude to? :confused:
The thing Rubio does so much better than Jeb in going after Trump is that Rubio keeps a big grin on his face the whole time,

That goofy grin on Rubio's face was there when Chris Christie pwnd Rubio mulitple times a few weeks ago. ;)
What I realize full well is that Trump supporters could care less if he has commited fraud, hired illegals, or if it turns out that Trump paid far less in taxes than you or I. He could fuck a goat for all his supporters care. I certainly haven't underestimated the damned fool ignorance of his supporters.
Rubio did well last night. You probably didn't watch it. And his performance was QUITE different from his reaction to Christie, which you also probably didn't watch.

Yes, we recognize the Clinton Crime Family Foundation as a scam.
Yes we do. That's why I'm voting for Sanders, the only honest candidate.

Forum List

Back