🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco Rubio's Testicles Finally Drop

I'll bet everyone can hardly wait for Trump to give some detailed policy positions. Trump followers should try holding their breath and see what happens.

The only policies he can name are "It's going to be YUUUUUUUUGE" and "It's going to be great!"

And the Trumptards eat it up because he talks bad about Muslims and Mexicans.

Nah. It's what he's going to do to you Liberals that get us off.
Rubio finally showed Trump to be an empty vessel, he's nothing, a superficial cartoon character.

Doesn't matter. Rubio is finished. The primaries are just about decided. Even if Rubio were to luck out and win Florida, which he won't, he will win no more delegates from any other primary. You may as well face it. Bernie is toast. Bernie will win a couple of states but Hillary has all the delegates from all the others sewed up. They say by March 15th it will be all over. I say it will be all over after Tuesday. Trump and Hillary will face off in the General Election.
All the speculative prognosticators have been completely wrong from day one. What would make anyone believe that now they've got it right?

I'll bet everyone can hardly wait for Trump to give some detailed policy positions. Trump followers should try holding their breath and see what happens.

The only policies he can name are "It's going to be YUUUUUUUUGE" and "It's going to be great!"

Rubio finally showed Trump to be an empty vessel, he's nothing, a superficial cartoon character.

Doesn't matter. Rubio is finished. The primaries are just about decided. Even if Rubio were to luck out and win Florida, which he won't, he will win no more delegates from any other primary. You may as well face it. Bernie is toast. Bernie will win a couple of states but Hillary has all the delegates from all the others sewed up. They say by March 15th it will be all over. I say it will be all over after Tuesday. Trump and Hillary will face off in the General Election.
All the speculative prognosticators have been completely wrong from day one. What would make anyone believe that now they've got it right?

The polls.

The polls.

Yeah the polls that had Romney winning? Lol you idiot.

The polls.

Didn't know Romney was running. He's not even showing up in the polls.

The polls.

Didn't know Romney was running. He's not even showing up in the polls.

It's an example of polls being wrong but it flew over your Trumptard head

Forum List

Back