🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Margaret thatcher died

Margaret Thatcher was one of the most influential people of the 20th century...and made a significant contribution to liberty around the world by helping the west win the Cold War.

Thank you, Margaret. May you rest in peace.

what did she do to win the cold war?

Margaret Thatcher was a very wise, self-made person. Here are some of her pearls of wisdom.

"When all the objectives of government include the achievement of equality - other than equality before the law - that government poses a threat to liberty."

"Let me give you my vision: A man's right to work as he will, to spend what he earns, to own property, to have the state as servant and not as master. These are the British inheritance. They are the essence of a free country, and on that freedom all of our other freedoms depend."

"There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty."

"If your only opportunity is to be equal then it is not opportunity."

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and importance, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction."

she created as stituation in which people went hungry and lost their homes.

Mush like Bush

More wisdom from Margaret Thatcher:

"Object to merit and distinction, and you're setting your face against quality, independence, originality, genius against all the richness and variety of life."

Heh. This one is very apropos:

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

Good riddance. If I believed in hell, she'd be there drinking tea with Reagan and her good buddy Pinochet. She and Reagan are largely responsible for the mess this country and the world is in now.

Margaret Thatcher was one of the most influential people of the 20th century...and made a significant contribution to liberty around the world by helping the west win the Cold War.

Thank you, Margaret. May you rest in peace.

what did she do to win the cold war?

Ask the Polish people.
She helped Lek Wałęsa rise to power.

And more:

"We want a society in which we are free to make choices, to make mistakes, to be generous and compassionate. That is what we mean by a moral society - not a society in which the State is responsible for everything, and no one is responsible for the State."

No wonder the moonbats can't stand her...she stood up to them.

There is a very useful, yet underutilized practice, in civil society: shunning.

I believe it applied very well to the person who is trying to trash this thread.

This thread was trashed shortly after it started when the first of many haters showed up. They really oughta rename this forum US Hater Board.

I'm not going to let them ruin honoring Margaret for me. They are irrelevant.

She was a great lady.

If telling the truth about a person on the day they die is a bad thing that means that person wasnt as GOOD as you claim huh

The Iron Lady: how Britain changed under Margaret Thatcher | News | guardian.co.uk

Life expectancyMale babiesFemale babies1976198019841988199219962000200420086570758085

Roll over chart for numbers
We're living longer - life expectancy overall went up from 70.3 for men and 76.4 for women in 1979 by three years for both sexes by 1990. In a developed country, life expectancy should go up as medicine improves and the economy grows. But in 1985 it went down briefly, as it did again in 1993, both after huge recessions.

There are more of the super-old around now. Some 15% of babies born in 1979 would live to reach 100 - that figure is 26% now.

at this link are nothing but facts.

facts are how you determine if someone was great or not.

Good riddance. If I believed in hell, she'd be there drinking tea with Reagan and her good buddy Pinochet. She and Reagan are largely responsible for the mess this country and the world is in now.

Should the great lady end up downstairs, the devil would be shitting himself because of the certainty of the end of his power in the underworld and the sorting of the nine circles of hell into a place decent people could live.

Long live the inspiration my darling Maggie left us all.
Of course, the idiot left are far too stupid to be able to act on her great deeds.

There is a very useful, yet underutilized practice, in civil society: shunning.

I believe it applied very well to the person who is trying to trash this thread.

This thread was trashed shortly after it started when the first of many haters showed up. They really oughta rename this forum US Hater Board.

Much as I think Scargill is a total and utter twat, I don't actually want him to come to any harm.
Better alive so we can see what a grabbing commie idiot he is.

and Im sure you will be very respectful when Clinton dies huh.

I hope you post the truth the day he dies.

Just like I did about maggie.

To an honest person who lived honestly the truth is the greatest honor.

"My policies are based not on some economics theory, but on things I and millions like me were brought up with: an honest day's work for an honest day's pay; live within your means; put by a nest egg for a rainy day; pay your bills on time; support the police."

Man, no wonder progressives hated her so much.

Forum List

Back