Maria Bartiromo of Fox Business is like a dog on the bone when it comes to Chinese influence

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She flips over every rock and has on guests who understand the CCP very well. Including questioning Walz and the number of Chinese citizens who have crossed your border. I didn't realize that Walz lived in China for a year and apparently shared a stage with some actors in China who are part of a government arm there tasked with influencing foreign leaders..

These facts should be questioned by congress before the election, not after if you want to ensure transparency.

I've never hated the CCP, in fact, there is a grudging respect for their ability to exploit weakness. I'm sure many of them are like the Americans of old, they want to win. They have an ancient culture which I find fascinating and unique.

That doesn't mean that the West should underestimate their global objectives and what they might have in store for the rest of the world. Their influence in Californian and New York political circles has to be unrivaled. It is the job of good men and women to identify and prevent their influence.

She flips over every rock and has on guests who understand the CCP very well. Including questioning Walz and the number of Chinese citizens who have crossed your border. I didn't realize that Walz lived in China for a year and apparently shared a stage with some actors in China who are part of a government arm there tasked with influencing foreign leaders..

These facts should be questioned by congress before the election, not after if you want to ensure transparency.

I've never hated the CCP, in fact, there is a grudging respect for their ability to exploit weakness. I'm sure many of them are like the Americans of old, they want to win. They have an ancient culture which I find fascinating and unique.

That doesn't mean that the West should underestimate their global objectives and what they might have in store for the rest of the world. Their influence in Californian and New York political circles has to be unrivaled. It is the job of good men and women to identify and prevent their influence.
:itsok:

Walz spent his time teaching in China. All documented. All above board, Now, let's compare the orange douchebag ties with China:

1. Trump International Hotels Management LLC maintained a Chinese bank account and paid $188,561 in taxes in China between 2013-2015 while pursuing licensing deals there.
  2. The Chinese government and state-controlled entities spent over $5.5 million at Trump-owned properties while he was president, including:
    • Millions from China's Embassy in the U.S.
    • Payments from a state-owned Chinese bank (ICBC)
    • Payments from a state-owned Chinese air transit company
  3. The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) has leased space in Trump Tower since 2008, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent. This lease continued while Trump was president.
  4. Forbes estimates China paid Trump at least $5.4 million during his presidency just through the Trump Tower lease with ICBC.
  5. Trump pursued various business interests and licenses in China for years, though his organization claims no deals "ever materialized" and the office has been inactive since 2015.
  6. Trump maintained a personal bank account in China, which was not disclosed on his public financial disclosures.
  7. Ivanka Trump received 41 Chinese trademarks between March 2017 and April 2019 while serving as a White House adviser.

you ought to see her hit a box of california vino.

is fox making up a new scanda?, or recycling old lies. again?

Again we have a person who lives in another country advocatng for things he will not ive through. He won't live in Project 2025. He'll stay in a democracy that gives him nationalized heath care. He won't tell HIS leaders to fight China, but he wants America to. So he really needs to STFU.

Last edited:
Again we have a person wo lives in another country advocatng for things he will not ive through. He won't live in Project 2025. He'll stay in a democracy that give him nationalized heath care. He won't tell HIS leaders to fight China, but he wants America to. So he really needs to STFU.
brucelee2.gif

Forum List

Back