🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maria Bartiromo screams at GOP Rep Nancy Mace: "what more evidence do you want?" (to prosecute Hunter & impeach Biden)

It helps if it is evidence that is actually usable in court.
“I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me (Joe Biden) and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” - Hunter on the phone with businessman linked to the CCP

“I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me (Joe Biden) and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” - Hunter on the phone with businessman linked to the CCP
I always filed liens on their asses to get my money.

It also helps if the FBI Gestapo and DOJ would investigate instead of covering up and censoring evidence.

It was a Trump appointed prosecutor that investigated Biden. Congratulations. You got your two administrative paper work misdemeanors, that wouldn't normally be brought against anyone else.

I'm sure this is quite the accomplishment for you.

Hunter Biden was operating as an unregistered foreign agent. They threw Paul Manafort in jail for less.

What credible group is pushing for either life inprisonment, or the death penalty for trump like that crazy MAGA lady just said (1:45)? Is that a real thing, or is she just not able to restrict her conspiracy theories on national TV?

Forum List

Back