Maricopa County’s Chain of Custody Docs Show 18,000 Illegal Ballots Were Injected The Day After The Polls Closed In 2020

Nope. It's a receipt TO Runbeck, FROM Maricopa County, to scan envelopes. All that receipt show is that Runbeck received the envelopes on 11/4/20. It DOESN'T show the country received them late in the mail.

Don't you ever feel stupid for the shit you post?

Ever???
The day after the election. Fraud happened and you will wear out your keyboard as you continue to lie about something that supposedly never happened. Yet here you are. The guilt shown since the election is as obvious as the fraud.

The day after the election. Fraud happened and you will wear out your keyboard as you continue to lie about something that supposedly never happened. Yet here you are. The guilt shown since the election is as obvious as the fraud.

It was the day after the election Runbeck received those ballots. It wasn't the day after the election Maricopa received them.

You still don't have a receipt of Maricopa County receiving, and counting, ballots that came in after election day.

Don't you ever feel stupid?

Ever???

It was the day after the election Runbeck received those ballots. It wasn't the day after the election Maricopa received them.

You still don't have a receipt of Maricopa County receiving, and counting, ballots that came in after election day.

Ever???
Fuck you and your excuses from a corrupt county. Massive and organized fraud stole the election from Trump. That fact will never change.

Fuck you and your excuses from a corrupt county. Massive and organized fraud stole the election from Trump. That fact will never change.

Well then show a receipt that Maricopa County received, and counted, ballots after election day....

You can't because no such receipt exists.

Ever???

Well then show a receipt that Maricopa County received, and counted, ballots after election day....

You can't because no such receipt exists.

Ever???
What is the document then? They got caught but the authorities will do nothing. You know that and it is really all you got.

What is the document then? They got caught but the authorities will do nothing. You know that and it is really all you got.

I already told you what that is ... it's a Runbeck receipt that they received ballots FROM the county to be scanned.

You still can't produce a receipt that show the county received ballots late and counted them. I add the "and counted them" part in because Maricopa did record receiving 934 ballots late.

I already told you what that is ... it's a Runbeck receipt that they received ballots FROM the county to be scanned.

You still can't produce a receipt that show the county received ballots late and counted them. I add the "and counted them" part in because Maricopa did record receiving 934 ballots late.
Fraud. Deal with it. It is never going away.

Every shutdown state magically had huge late batches of Ballots 99% D.

Yet heavy D states like CA CT etc. Recorded fairly consistent results start to finish. No wild swings of 95% chowderhead votes late or early. No shutdown spikes either? Huh?

Statisticsl anomalies stick up like unpounded nails in 5 big counties. All far out of the norm. All went dark after midnight NOV03 2020//

Fyd-S8GaQAAiZUU.jpeg

There it is. It looks like proof to me. When this gets to the SCOTUS we will find out because that is where this is going. That document is real and not a conspiracy theory so do not even think about moving this.
This lawsuit and Kari Lake’s lawsuit are still ongoing. The Gateway Pundit will continue to provide updates on this potential smoking gun and Kari Lake’s fight against the stolen Midterm Election.
“gateway pundit”

lol

No one believes your ridiculous lies – the right’s lies are tedious and ridiculous.

The 2022 Arizona election was perfectly fair, honest, accurate, and lawful.
Plenty believe the truth which is what I am posting. Go away, you useless fuck.

Krazy Kari Lake had her claims dismissed in court.

Because in court, you have to present "facts."

But facts are very much optional when you are in a retarded emotional snowflake cult.

Which explains the emo OP

Every shutdown state magically had huge late batches of Ballots 99% D.

Yet heavy D states like CA CT etc. Recorded fairly consistent results start to finish. No wild swings of 95% chowderhead votes late or early. No shutdown spikes either? Huh?

Statisticsl anomalies stick up like unpounded nails in 5 big counties. All far out of the norm. All went dark after midnight NOV03 2020//

:itsok:

Forum List

Back