Marijuana abuse doubles in last 11 years

Maybe you shouldn't be such a asshole.

Oh, someone who just goes and insults. Hmm..... Bye, I won't bother with you again.

Oh someone who made a sarcastic statement, gets called on it and can't handle it when called on it. Interesting.

Thanks for not bothering me anymore, I want to deal with intelligent people and obviously you aren't intelligent at all.

Yeah, I made a sarcastic comment, then you went and insulted me. Do you not see the difference? I didn't call you names like a little school kid. I didn't hide behind the protection of the internet to insult. You did.

I'm calling you out on bad behavior, on bad morals, and all of that stuff. And you can't handle it..... hmmm.......

So you said I said the same thing you had said. I didn't, I said all drugs. You lied.
I can handle it, because I don't take you serious. Call me out, I need humor and you are great entertainment for me. I thought you weren't going to bother me again? Another lie, how amusing.
Waste of time. Welcome to the ignore list.
I guess you can't take it. I didn't think you could most people of your ilk can.

Oh, someone who just goes and insults. Hmm..... Bye, I won't bother with you again.

Oh someone who made a sarcastic statement, gets called on it and can't handle it when called on it. Interesting.

Thanks for not bothering me anymore, I want to deal with intelligent people and obviously you aren't intelligent at all.

Yeah, I made a sarcastic comment, then you went and insulted me. Do you not see the difference? I didn't call you names like a little school kid. I didn't hide behind the protection of the internet to insult. You did.

I'm calling you out on bad behavior, on bad morals, and all of that stuff. And you can't handle it..... hmmm.......

So you said I said the same thing you had said. I didn't, I said all drugs. You lied.
I can handle it, because I don't take you serious. Call me out, I need humor and you are great entertainment for me. I thought you weren't going to bother me again? Another lie, how amusing.
I guess you can't take it. Take care have a great life!

Meh, I'm on his ignore list too. Welcome. :)

I don't care when thin skinned nutter put me on ignore, it actually helps. I dislike shredding the mental midgets like him. I get a kick out of them telling you they are ignoring you. :lmao: Like anyone cares what they do,

I don't care when thin skinned nutter put me on ignore, it actually helps. I dislike shredding the mental midgets like him.

I think we are both on 911's ignore list too. :lol:

I don't care when thin skinned nutter put me on ignore, it actually helps. I dislike shredding the mental midgets like him.

According to him he has like 50 people on ignore, I don't believe he has anyone on ignore. I ignore him now, he is annoying. He calls every player and sports team names. I don't need the negativity in my life.

It isn't uncommon for someone to have a heart attack after using Marijuana.

Marijuana Use and Its Effects
Considering the vast number of people who use marijuana regularly, if this kind of Reefer Madness propaganda were based on verifiable fact the number of pot-related deaths and illness would be astronomical. The fact is marijuana could be pathogenic if one smoked it constantly on a daily basis -- as some people do. But to use marijuana occasionally, either recreationally or for medicinal reasons it is perfectly benign.

If you'd like to learn the facts about this controversial subject, read, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, by Dr. Lester Grinspoon, MD, PhD., Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard Medical School (available from Amazon). But if you'd rather not spend the money and the time, just give some thought to the obvious and, again, consider how many people use marijuana and how few medical complaints are related to it. I've been around for a long time and I've never heard of one.

Not one.

Last edited:

According to him he has like 50 people on ignore, I don't believe he has anyone on ignore. I ignore him now, he is annoying. He calls every player and sports team names. I don't need the negativity in my life.

I don't know about you, but it gives me a really big ouchie right in the heart muscle. Lol. ;)

What do you call it when someone gets high and shoots his wife, impales himself on a fence or jumps out of a fourth story window?

Pot Death: Teen Leaps 4 Stories After Eating Marijuana Cookie

Mother charged with giving pot brownie to son who jumped from window

Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies

Exclusive: Man On "Flakka" Impaled While Trying To Climb Fence

Man accused of killing wife while high on marijuana enters insanity plea

If people were jumping out of windows after eating a burger and fries you could count on a nationwide ban. We don't tolerate a dozen cases of e-coli.
you do realize that many of those incidents you put up around here the person was doing Synthetic pot which should be eradicated because it is a killer.....and many of your stories have to do with eating something with pot in it that the person eating it no doubt ate more pot at once that they could handle,and that may be something the "eater" should think about before eating stuff with pot in it......show stories like this with normal pot smokers katz,you always grab the extreme stories......
As long as they're dead. Who cares how the druggie does it. Throw them in the dumpster. They can decorate a landfill someplace.
right over your head.....hey the commercial break is over, "reefer Madness" is back on.....great show aint it?....

Marijuana is so strong compared to what I used to smoke back in the day. The last time I smoked was years ago, and I didn't think I was going to be able to drive home, holy shit! Frequent use has to have a profound negative affect on your brain.

I have never used pot because it makes my heart beat really really fast. Even being in an enclosed area with pot smoke increases my heart rate. I am around pot users on a daily basis. As a lawyer many of my client's difficulties were pot related. Not so much in criminal law, in family law. The misery pot inflicts on mostly innocent family deserves the death penalty.

Now I just see them, like the walking dead. Not so much now. But when I lived on the west side, it was a very real problem.
I am around pot users on a daily basis.
sure you are....your stories about how they act when high says you are full of shit....and if you are around them the ones you describe are doing more than just pot...its funny how you never mention the other shit these people you talk about do........

I have never used pot because it makes my heart beat really really fast. Even being in an enclosed area with pot smoke increases my heart rate. I am around pot users on a daily basis. As a lawyer many of my client's difficulties were pot related. Not so much in criminal law, in family law. The misery pot inflicts on mostly innocent family deserves the death penalty.

Now I just see them, like the walking dead. Not so much now. But when I lived on the west side, it was a very real problem.
sure you are....your stories about how they act when high says you are full of shit....and if you are around them the ones you describe are doing more than just pot...its funny how you never mention the other shit these people you talk about do........

I don't know what they do. They reek of pot. My clients, yes. Most of them, all the did was pot. They would get high and forget. Forget to go to work. Forget that the baby is in the bathtub. Forget they left a candle burning. If you remember the woman that put her baby on the roof of the car, then drove off, baby went flying. She was high and forgot.

What do you call it when someone gets high and shoots his wife, impales himself on a fence or jumps out of a fourth story window?

If people were jumping out of windows after eating a burger and fries you could count on a nationwide ban. We don't tolerate a dozen cases of e-coli.
you do realize that many of those incidents you put up around here the person was doing Synthetic pot which should be eradicated because it is a killer.....and many of your stories have to do with eating something with pot in it that the person eating it no doubt ate more pot at once that they could handle,and that may be something the "eater" should think about before eating stuff with pot in it......show stories like this with normal pot smokers katz,you always grab the extreme stories......
As long as they're dead. Who cares how the druggie does it. Throw them in the dumpster. They can decorate a landfill someplace.
right over your head.....hey the commercial break is over, "reefer Madness" is back on.....great show aint it?....

I've watched it before, and it was really funny! :lol: Oooo, so scary I mean.

I don't know what they do. They reek of pot. My clients, yes. Most of them, all the did was pot. They would get high and forget. Forget to go to work. Forget that the baby is in the bathtub. Forget they left a candle burning. If you remember the woman that put her baby on the roof of the car, then drove off, baby went flying. She was high and forgot.

OMG. That is the silliest thing eva!

most of those people you bring up are doing more than just pot...

And, they are really really stupid apparently.

I think Tipsy has watched too many episodes of Beavis and Butthead. Uh-huh-huh.

As I've been saying for years now, once you start down the road of legalization, you'll be seeing an increase of use.

So what?

CTlptK_VAAEyOsb.jpg:large

Marijuana is so strong compared to what I used to smoke back in the day. The last time I smoked was years ago, and I didn't think I was going to be able to drive home, holy shit! Frequent use has to have a profound negative affect on your brain.
Potency is a limiting factor and nothing more. Your limit is when you've reached the desired level of tranquil euphoria, and that's when when you stop. Weak potency requires consuming more. Strong potency requires less.

So the contemporary Reefer Madness nonsense we hear about "dangerous levels of potency" is exactly that. Nonsense. If you drink an eight ounce glass of beer it will make you feel good. If you drink an eight ounce glass of tequila it will put you down and could harm you.

So the rule is simple. If you drink tequila -- go slow and easy.

From your first story: "after consuming an entire marijuana cookie that contained 6 servings of marijuana's active ingredient"

Forum List

Back