Marijuana abuse doubles in last 11 years

Marijuana is so strong compared to what I used to smoke back in the day. The last time I smoked was years ago, and I didn't think I was going to be able to drive home, holy shit! Frequent use has to have a profound negative affect on your brain.

So you smoked ditchweed back in the day?

I have never used pot because it makes my heart beat really really fast. Even being in an enclosed area with pot smoke increases my heart rate. I am around pot users on a daily basis. As a lawyer many of my client's difficulties were pot related. Not so much in criminal law, in family law. The misery pot inflicts on mostly innocent family deserves the death penalty.

Now I just see them, like the walking dead. Not so much now. But when I lived on the west side, it was a very real problem.
I am around pot users on a daily basis.
sure you are....your stories about how they act when high says you are full of shit....and if you are around them the ones you describe are doing more than just pot...its funny how you never mention the other shit these people you talk about do........

I don't know what they do. They reek of pot. My clients, yes. Most of them, all the did was pot. They would get high and forget. Forget to go to work. Forget that the baby is in the bathtub. Forget they left a candle burning. If you remember the woman that put her baby on the roof of the car, then drove off, baby went flying. She was high and forgot.
most of those people you bring up are doing more than just pot...

I think Tipsy has watched too many episodes of Beavis and Butthead. Uh-huh-huh.
she doesnt even know who they are...but she will say she does...

You know, before CO legalized it, I was smoking mainly ditch weed (schwag). But, when it was legal in CO, I tried some of it, and yeah, it is stronger than ditch weed, but like a poster said further up the thread, you don't need to smoke the whole bowl in one sitting. Take a couple of hits, let it sit for a hour or two, and then take another.

Smoking it all in one sitting is like trying to drink a case of beer in a night. A 6 pack for the evening is okay, but a case in one night isn't.

Marijuana is so strong compared to what I used to smoke back in the day. The last time I smoked was years ago, and I didn't think I was going to be able to drive home, holy shit! Frequent use has to have a profound negative affect on your brain.

So you smoked ditchweed back in the day?
I don't know what that last stuff was but it was enough to make me put down the pipe :)

Forum List

Back