Marijuana abuse doubles in last 11 years

I have never heard of anyone "overdosing" on pot. I imagine it would take a LOT of it to "overdose" and have any kind of adverse symptoms. I've never ever typed a medical report about someone "overdosing" on marijuana. Alcohol? Yes. ALL the time.

As long as druggies keep killing themselves, I'm okay with it. The guy who got high on pot and impaled himself on a spiked fence is a hero to his kind.

Well, what about alcohol which is completely legal? Do you know how many deaths every year are attributed to alcohol, yet all of the conservatives seem to be whining about pot? I think a person has their wits about them much more when stoned on pot than when drunk on alcohol.
What ever danger alcohol poses is not improved by adding in stoners or those who are both stoned and drunk.

In Colorado overall traffic accidents have been reduced since pot was legalized. Traffic fatalities dramatically increased.

As long as druggies keep killing themselves, I'm okay with it. The guy who got high on pot and impaled himself on a spiked fence is a hero to his kind.

Well, what about alcohol which is completely legal? Do you know how many deaths every year are attributed to alcohol, yet all of the conservatives seem to be whining about pot? I think a person has their wits about them much more when stoned on pot than when drunk on alcohol.
What ever danger alcohol poses is not improved by adding in stoners or those who are both stoned and drunk.

In Colorado overall traffic accidents have been reduced since pot was legalized. Traffic fatalities dramatically increased.

Maybe we should ban fast food? Obesity and obesity-related illnesses kill WAY more people every year.

Or the high number of people that use prescription drugs. Doctors hand out narcotic scripts like Halloween candy these days. I told my dentist my tooth hurt from a filling he worked on. Set me up with a 25 count bottle of Vicodin. It was complete overkill, which seems to be the norm now for writing prescriptions.

people with those problems should not be doing any drugs let alone pot.....
Geez, you're stupid. The pot caused the disorders and the conditions are mostly permanent. You are a posterchild for the damaging effects of pot on intellect.
hey dumbass .....anything you are trying for the first time can do anything from causing a reaction to killing you.....you are supposed to be smart enough to know that going in.....so whats your excuse?....
Hey dumber-ass, I'm telling you -- warning you -- about the risks of pot that you and your fellow moronic pot addicts continue to deny so don't lecture me about warnings, hypocrite.
so don't lecture me about warnings
about warnings?.....i think it was more about common sense.....if you are going to try something new,things might happen to you,and you may not like it....
how am i a hypocrite?....what am i doing that i say dont do?..
Oh please. The best thing to happen is to od first time out and shoot their wives. Someone who overdoses the first time is unlikely to have a second time.
you have proven with this post to be shootspeeders doppelganger....

What do you call it when someone gets high and shoots his wife, impales himself on a fence or jumps out of a fourth story window?

Pot Death: Teen Leaps 4 Stories After Eating Marijuana Cookie

Mother charged with giving pot brownie to son who jumped from window

Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookies

Exclusive: Man On "Flakka" Impaled While Trying To Climb Fence

Man accused of killing wife while high on marijuana enters insanity plea

If people were jumping out of windows after eating a burger and fries you could count on a nationwide ban. We don't tolerate a dozen cases of e-coli.

What do you call it when someone gets high and shoots his wife, impales himself on a fence or jumps out of a fourth story window?

If people were jumping out of windows after eating a burger and fries you could count on a nationwide ban. We don't tolerate a dozen cases of e-coli.

A retard?

Geez, you're stupid. The pot caused the disorders and the conditions are mostly permanent. You are a posterchild for the damaging effects of pot on intellect.
hey dumbass .....anything you are trying for the first time can do anything from causing a reaction to killing you.....you are supposed to be smart enough to know that going in.....so whats your excuse?....
Hey dumber-ass, I'm telling you -- warning you -- about the risks of pot that you and your fellow moronic pot addicts continue to deny so don't lecture me about warnings, hypocrite.
so don't lecture me about warnings
about warnings?.....i think it was more about common sense.....if you are going to try something new,things might happen to you,and you may not like it....
how am i a hypocrite?....what am i doing that i say dont do?..
Oh please. The best thing to happen is to od first time out and shoot their wives. Someone who overdoses the first time is unlikely to have a second time.

Overdoses on pot? :lol:
i hear ya.....she is clueless....

People DIE from obesity. From pot? Not so much. Pot is like a strong cigarette basically. You need to chill. Drunk people are much more trouble.

you do realize that many of those incidents you put up around here the person was doing Synthetic pot which should be eradicated because it is a killer.....and many of your stories have to do with eating something with pot in it that the person eating it no doubt ate more pot at once that they could handle,and that may be something the "eater" should think about before eating stuff with pot in it......show stories like this with normal pot smokers katz,you always grab the extreme stories......

you do realize that many of those incidents you put up around here the person was doing Synthetic pot which should be eradicated because it is a killer.....and many of your stories have to do with eating something with pot in it that the person eating it no doubt ate more pot at once that they could handle,and that may be something the "eater" should think about before eating stuff with pot in it......show stories like this with normal pot smokers katz,you always grab the extreme stories......
As long as they're dead. Who cares how the druggie does it. Throw them in the dumpster. They can decorate a landfill someplace.

I have never heard of anyone "overdosing" on pot. I imagine it would take a LOT of it to "overdose" and have any kind of adverse symptoms. I've never ever typed a medical report about someone "overdosing" on marijuana. Alcohol? Yes. ALL the time.
To "overdose" on marijuana is to fall asleep. And there is no hangover.

As long as they're dead. Who cares how the druggie does it. Throw them in the dumpster. They can decorate a landfill someplace.

You claim to be an intelligent person, but really, pretty much ALL of your posts belie your claims. People who smoke marijuana are not the ones being regularly hospitalized and they are not the ones out causing problems either. Should you smoke marijuana, probably not, but it is certainly not the big deal that you are making it out to be!

According to your link, they also have VODKA in them.
How many ounces of vodka in a candy?

I'm not complainig. If I could change it all by myself I wouldn't. It's pumping out the sewer. Let the druggies kill themselves. We lose addicts and no one has to do time for it. It's a win all the way around.

Everyone who enjoys marijuana edibles does not commit suicide. Neither does everyone who drinks alcohol.

People who kill themselves are psychologically disturbed. If they do it after using alcohol or marijuana the odds are they eventually would to it under some other circumstances. Neither the alcohol nor the marijuana can be blamed for these individuals' mental sickness.

Blaming marijuana for suicides or murders is comparable to blaming guns for acts of pathological rage in the form of mass shootings.

The 23 who died of pot overdoses didn't commit suicide. It was an accidental poisoning. Tsk tsk. Too bad it wasn't more.

According to your link, they also have VODKA in them.
How many ounces of vodka in a candy?

I'm not complainig. If I could change it all by myself I wouldn't. It's pumping out the sewer. Let the druggies kill themselves. We lose addicts and no one has to do time for it. It's a win all the way around.

Oh, BTW, one of your "links" is a fake. :D

Topekas News

Forum List

Back