Marijuana Worse Than Alcohol

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.
10 Signs of Marijuana Addiction | The Canyon

The War on Drugs is a massive failure

Legalize Pot

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.

There is no gateway you moron. That is a myth that has been debunked 1000 times over.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DebunkingGatewayMyth_NY_0.pdf

Marijuana: The Gateway Drug Myth

Sessions Continues to Push 'Gateway Drug' Myth About Marijuana

Marijuana as a Gateway Drug: The Myth That Will Not Die | TIME.com

I don't smoke drink or chew and I don’t date women that do!

Could be why I’m single!

What the fuck are you on, you can't seem to communicate very well...?

Fuck pot and the losers who smoke that shit. I quit high school in '68 and went to Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco to live with the hippies, so I know what I'm talking about.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I lost a job because I was stoned, alienated friends, did stupid shit, believed stupider shit, or had the whole day's plans go down the toilet because I got stoned.

Hey potheads! Did you know that you can do felony hard time in the ass-pound prison if you own a firearm? Send me a private message with your name and address so I can rat you out to the BATFE.

There is no gateway you moron. That is a myth that has been debunked 1000 times over.

Bullshit. As a reformed drug addict, I will tell you that it is a gateway drug. Many times I started out smoking a joint, only to stay up all night searching the street corners for some bitch who had something better.

Not only that, but stats show that the majority of black people arrested for crimes, had pot in their system.

Gotta tell you B92, as far as grass goes, its just a weed that grows alongside the road. As far as what it leads people to or affects them, that is entirely up to the individual.

Some people become strongly addicted and can't stop, going on to harder drugs.
Some people try it and it doesn't do a thing for them, they can take or leave it, quit any time.
Some people it seriously affects their perception of reality, work, driving and performance, others can smoke it and you would never know the difference.
Most people it enhances creativity, mellows them out.
Don't know anyone who ever died from it.

I figure that nature put it there for a reason.

In the wrong hands, it can ruin a life, but such people probably would have gone that route anyway, if not with pot then something else.
In the right hands, it can facilitate, creativity, genius, artistic ability, music perception, it can even be an avatar in some religious and spiritual practices.

No one single blanket rule can be fair to all without taking in the individual.

I think far greater harm has been done over the years criminalizing pot, arresting and jailing people just for simple personal use, its been a failure, and has only served to feed the illegal traffic industry and jack up cost. At the risk of sounding like a libertarian, I really feel people over 18 ought to have the free choice to decide for themselves if they want to use it and it is right for them, but if you wreck or something and are stoned, it should be considered intoxication.

Fuck pot and the losers who smoke that shit. I quit high school in '68 and went to Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco to live with the hippies, so I know what I'm talking about.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I lost a job because I was stoned, alienated friends, did stupid shit, believed stupider shit, or had the whole day's plans go down the toilet because I got stoned.

Hey potheads! Did you know that you can do felony hard time in the ass-pound prison if you own a firearm? Send me a private message with your name and address so I can rat you out to the BATFE.
You're so fucking smart you figure it out loser..

Last edited:

Bullshit. As a reformed drug addict, I will tell you that it is a gateway drug. Many times I started out smoking a joint, only to stay up all night searching the street corners for some bitch who had something better.

Not only that, but stats show that the majority of black people arrested for crimes, had pot in their system.

It was not the pot that made you do it, it was the fact that you are an addict.

Many, many times I started out smoking a joint and never once went out looking for anything harder.

How do you define gateway drug?

[...]

I think far greater harm has been done over the years criminalizing pot, arresting and jailing people just for simple personal use, its been a failure, and has only served to feed the illegal traffic industry and jack up cost. At the risk of sounding like a libertarian, I really feel people over 18 ought to have the free choice to decide for themselves if they want to use it and it is right for them, but if you wreck or something and are stoned, it should be considered intoxication.
Thank you for your intelligent assessment of the most misunderstood and wrongfully persecuted recreational substance of all. In affirming just one of the points you addressed, the fact is there is no record anywhere in the annals of medical science of anyone ever dying or being made seriously sick from using marijuana. None!

Many, many times I started out smoking a joint and never once went out looking for anything harder.

But I'm not an addict. I haven't so much as taken one single solitary hit off a joint for 11 years now. Can you any other pothead say the same?

But I'm not an addict. I haven't so much as taken one single solitary hit off a joint for 11 years now. Can you any other pothead say the same?

11 years? is that all?

I have not had so much as a single toke off of anything for 32 years.

How do you define gateway drug?

There is no such thing, it is a myth like Santa Clause

Exactly. Marijuana and alcohol are the hardest drugs I've ever consumed aside from maybe some prescription pain killers, which I never abused and used sparingly only when needed.

Forum List

Back