Marine Corps veteran who served in Iraq deported to ElSalvador, where he left at 3, his lawyer says

Whatever happened to foreign nationals getting naturalized for their service in the US military? I realize he served some time in prison, yet here is a service member who served two tours in Iraq and ended up getting discharged due to a brain injury. Also diagnosed with PTSD in 2011. As happens a lot the VA failed this man who served honorably.

This is just wrong.

Lol HELL YEA! Blame democrats if we didn’t have 30 million invaders, it would easy to let him stay.. not now... to bad blame democrats

Immigration problems have been occurring for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations. Neither side fixed the issue.

I blame this case on the current administration and the policy direction ICE gets from the top.

Lol HELL YEA! Blame democrats if we didn’t have 30 million invaders, it would easy to let him stay.. not now... to bad blame democrats

Immigration problems have been occurring for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations. Neither side fixed the issue.

I blame this case on the current administration and the policy direction ICE gets from the top.
No republicans want it fixed democrats refuse

Whatever happened to foreign nationals getting naturalized for their service in the US military? I realize he served some time in prison, yet here is a service member who served two tours in Iraq and ended up getting discharged due to a brain injury. Also diagnosed with PTSD in 2011. As happens a lot the VA failed this man who served honorably.

This is just wrong.

He had his day in court on numerous occasions. There is apparently a damned good reason he was deported.

Democrats didn't deport a veteran to a country he doesn't even remember.

Democrats didn't deport a veteran to a country he doesn't even remember.

Oh. well! Blame his parents!

There are many of the Deep state's officials working throughout this country. They has secretly deported this guy without anyone noticing. Just the same way that they has arrested Joe Arpaio and was going to convict him without a jury and all of this behind Pres.Trump's back. Pres.Trump said that his immigration policy is going by merit. That is why the Deep state has hid it from him. There is a lot that Pres.Trump has to clean up in these government organizations. The previous administrations has been infiltrating the criminal insane, people without a conscience into these organizations, because they knew that these people will keep their mouths shut when they catch them doing corruption. That is why there has been many police brutality cases. It is not behind racism. It is behind them having a criminal mind. All Pres.Trump have to do. It is fired all of those who were involved in the cover=up.

"ICE kept his deportation a secret. They kept it a secret from him, me, his other attorney, and they kept it a secret from his mother. It's not common practice." Marine Corps vet who served in Iraq deported to El Salvador

I have to admit that I didn't care for or agree with this at all until I heard about all the trouble with the law the guy had had. Still, I don't like the way they ferried him out of the country in the middle of the night with no notice to anyone. Shades of the Elian Gonzales kid. If the grounds are legitimate, you should be able to do this aboveboard, so I have to assume we are not being told the whole story.

Come on folks, according to NEOCONS shooting at Iraqi savages makes an illegal alien immediately a patriotic US citizen.

Send people off to useless wasteful evil wars, have them come home broken and this is how we treat them.

We should be ashamed.

you did read your own link, yes?
again another BULLSHIT headline and story
said, which led to trouble with authorities. He ended up serving time in prison for a variety of crimes, including assault with a deadly weapon and injuring a spouse
federal law and the policies and procedures of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,”
he's a criminal--serving in the military does not make you not guilty of crimes
good--saves US tax payer $$$$
MAGA--thank you Mr Trump!!! !!!!
and I served in the USMC 8 years

That's the lie that is constantly being repeated.

said, which led to trouble with authorities. He ended up serving time in prison for a variety of crimes, including assault with a deadly weapon and injuring a spouse
federal law and the policies and procedures of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,”

MAWA

make_america_white_again_billboard.jpg

MAWA

you people make your arguments crap and worthless by idiotic crap like this = ridiculous

MAWA

you people make your arguments crap and worthless by idiotic crap like this = ridiculous

This is what you and your ilk want, you just to cowardly to actually say it.

Trump said exactly what he would sign,, what’s the hold up
Merit based immigration, and catch and release, build a wall in areas that we really need it, and we would give millions of DACA recipients a green card .
What’s the hold up? Catch and release? Lol looks like trump got that switched lol and democrats passed up a opportunity to get daca passed lol idiots

Merit based immigration, and catch and release, build a wall in areas that we really need it, and we would give millions of DACA recipients a green card .
What’s the hold up? Catch and release? Lol looks like trump got that switched lol and democrats passed up a opportunity to get daca passed lol idiots

Didn't he also say that Obamacare would be gone Day 1, that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, that he was going to stop the killing in Chicago, that he had a GREAT healthcare plan and that it was going to be easy, should I go.

Didn't he also say that Obamacare would be gone Day 1, that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, that he was going to stop the killing in Chicago, that he had a GREAT healthcare plan and that it was going to be easy, should I go.
But can you answer my question first?

Forum List

Back