Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

The park has to draw the line somewhere. I doubt if anyone would allow someone in their business with a picture of Obama reading, "Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him?". A Swastika shirt would have been turned away. A shirt with a lewd image, or a picture of a hand flipping a bird would have been turned away. It just so happens that a picture of a gun falls outside the guidelines of their dress code. You may not agree with it, but you also don't have to patronize Six Flags. I don't, for other reasons. I also will pass up a Chick-Fil-A, no matter how hungry I am.

I didn't expect you to get it.

What you aren't getting is that is the snark of a child. The park didn't say we don't serve your kind, the park said not in that shirt buddy. They are nothing like the same thing.

Still pretending not to understand, I see.

Get this straight. Your obtuse pretensions are not going to fly with the Christian community, and neither is the stupidity of the clueless among us like rightwinger or peach. There is a civil liberties backlash coming that is going to make the fight over abortion look like a tea party if the courts don't put your bootlicking statist thuggery down for the rabid dog that it is. You fools have no idea. You will have to jail Christians Is that what you're prepared to do in order to carry on this pretense? You think things aren't going to get ugly? And I mean real ugly.

Do you make this shit up yourself or do you get it from someplace else? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it. It's completely, utterly, fantastically nuts, and couldn't be more wrong. Not only are you totally ignoring the demographics, and sixty years of well-established law, but reality as well. We aren't going back. They're good laws, they work, and the people like you who are outraged aren't going to be around that much longer so the problem solves itself.

Needless to say, I understand the situation perfectly...

Last edited:
I doubt he was frightened in any way at all, but he obviously thought others might be or just be offended. That shirt could have said thousands of things and the point stands, it's the park's call...

Okay. Let's use the same reasons for the Christian baker. Hypocrite.

The baker is saying no faggots. The park is saying no faggot T-shirts. Apples and oranges kiddos...

Liar. Hypocrite. Fascist.

See, Ibentoken, folks like PaintMyHouse, Clayton Jones, jillian, NYcarbineer . . . are utterly depraved.

The only thing that would ever compel them to acknowledge what they know to be an outrageous violation of human rights, a violation they would never tolerate being imposed on them, is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their depraved heads. Once you've marked out the nature of their hypocrisy, there's no point in reasoning with them.

Let's cut to the chase:

images

Once again you muddy the waters. Tell me why I should pay from my earnings to support someone else.
Because those before you did the same thing for you, and because it's the right thing to do. Those roads you drive on were paid for by others, and those who follow will use what you helped pay for. That's how the game works, and it works very well.

No, government never supported me. My parents worked. I went to work in their little neighborhood store when I was 12 years old after school and went to work full time at 18. No government funds. Now I'm retired and have what I earned and receive a check every month from money I have PAID to my government since 1964. Now tell me why I should support people.
Oh but the government did support you, because you were using what the government paid for and supported, including those little green pieces of paper you took as payment at mom and dad's store. If you went to public schools, others paid. Used public roads, others paid. Public library, public park, public court house, police, fire, etc. same answer, others paid for all that.

Now, that said, let me really scare you, you aren't getting back your money, it's not a savings account, and the money you paid in, if you have been retired for just a few years, you have already gotten back in full. You are getting the wages of others now, it takes no time at all before that happens.

How to measure the worth of Social Security : Columbia Journalism Review

Great wardrobe choice at a family amusement park

imageMain_30_595.jpg

or

hA77C46A6

or

image.jpg

"Patience My Ass, I'm Going To Kil Something"l

i once wore a T-shirt, similar to those above with the "Patience My Ass, I'm Going To Kil Something" to work one day and the boss and some of the pissy ass females went apocalyptic, most of the men :lmao:

amusement park.., BAD !

work..., OK ?
Any business I know, including mine, would have told you to lose the shirt or you're fired.

Bodey's business? ahhhaaa what are you a kilt maker? fucking liar :eusa_liar:

Okay. Let's use the same reasons for the Christian baker. Hypocrite.

The baker is saying no faggots. The park is saying no faggot T-shirts. Apples and oranges kiddos...

Liar. Hypocrite. Fascist.

See, Ibentoken, folks like PaintMyHouse, Clayton Jones, jillian, NYcarbineer . . . are utterly depraved.

The only thing that would ever compel them to acknowledge what they know to be an outrageous violation of human rights, a violation they would never tolerate being imposed on them, is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their depraved heads. Once you've marked out the nature of their hypocrisy, there's no point in reasoning with them.

Let's cut to the chase:

images
I block images here but there's no lie or hypocrisy there are at all, you just hate the fact that this is how the US works now. And to which I say, grow up and deal...

There's a huge difference between a dress-code and the rules that govern, which I know you hate, Public Accommodations.

The park has the right to say no faggot T-shirts, it does not have the right to say no faggots. Oddly enough, both of those are designed to keep the peace and let everyone get on with their business...

That's bull, and you know it. You're not as stupid as rightwinger. Public accommodation codes of the type we're talking about have nothing to do with serving or not serving homosexuals. They have to do with compelling Christians, for example, to participate in pagan rituals or to produce works expressing values that are contrary to their religious convictions. That is a blatant violation of natural and constitutional law, and you leftist hypocrites bloody well know it. Indeed, the prospect of a judge ordering a Christian to attend "reeducation" classes is an especially obnoxious violation of natural and constitutional law.

Apples and oranges?! You statist thugs think you can play this game? You think it's a done deal, that Christians are just going to roll over and be reduced to second class citizens, that they're going to violate their relationship with God, that they are going to betray their Savior. You're outside your minds. Christians are not going to comply. If the courts do not put down these outrageous violations of natural and constitutional law, you're going to have massive, nationwide civil disobedience on your hands.

Christians are merely waiting to see what the courts are going to do for now . . . the lull before the explosion. The courts had better get this right.
Baking cakes for money is not serving God, and if you serve one, you serve all, under reasonable conditions of course. The Jewish deli is not required to serve pork, but it is required to serve all faiths, and that's appropriate.

images

That's bull, and you know it. You're not as stupid as rightwinger. Public accommodation codes of the type we're talking about have nothing to do with serving or not serving homosexuals. They have to do with compelling Christians, for example, to participate in pagan rituals or to produce works expressing values that are contrary to their religious convictions. That is a blatant violation of natural and constitutional law, and you leftist hypocrites bloody well know it. Indeed, the prospect of a judge ordering a Christian to attend "reeducation" classes is an especially obnoxious violation of natural and constitutional law.

Apples and oranges?! You statist thugs think you can play this game? You think it's a done deal, that Christians are just going to roll over and be reduced to second class citizens, that they're going to violate their relationship with God, that they are going to betray their Savior. You're outside your minds. Christians are not going to comply. If the courts do not put down these outrageous violations of natural and constitutional law, you're going to have massive, nationwide civil disobedience on your hands.

Christians are merely waiting to see what the courts are going to do for now . . . the lull before the explosion. The courts had better get this right.
Baking cakes for money is not serving God, and if you serve one, you serve all, under reasonable conditions of course. The Jewish deli is not required to serve pork, but it is required to serve all faiths, and that's appropriate.

images

Words please. TY...

Who says it has to be threatening? Not appropriate for a family theme park

For Christ's sake if you're not even going to pay attention to the posts you respond to then please just don't respond at all

You are the one who is stuck on stupid

The park does not need to prove a t shirt is threatening to ban it. Merely inappropriate dress for their park.

I personally think the shirt offers a threat and would not allow it. But I imagine the park has stricter standards than I do. A "No guns on t shirts" is enough

You fucking idiot.

I responded to a post that said the T shirt was "threatening" I never said word one about the park or it's silly policies until you brought it up.

So again read what you respond to,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/371102-marine-vet-told-to-leave-six-flags-in-nj-due-to-patriotic-t-shirt-8.html#post9634629

Because those before you did the same thing for you, and because it's the right thing to do. Those roads you drive on were paid for by others, and those who follow will use what you helped pay for. That's how the game works, and it works very well.

No, government never supported me. My parents worked. I went to work in their little neighborhood store when I was 12 years old after school and went to work full time at 18. No government funds. Now I'm retired and have what I earned and receive a check every month from money I have PAID to my government since 1964. Now tell me why I should support people.
Oh but the government did support you, because you were using what the government paid for and supported, including those little green pieces of paper you took as payment at mom and dad's store. If you went to public schools, others paid. Used public roads, others paid. Public library, public park, public court house, police, fire, etc. same answer, others paid for all that.

Now, that said, let me really scare you, you aren't getting back your money, it's not a savings account, and the money you paid in, if you have been retired for just a few years, you have already gotten back in full. You are getting the wages of others now, it takes no time at all before that happens.

Bullshit. My parents and I paid taxes along with other taxpayers for my roads, schools, police, firefighters, etc. Now answer the question. Why do I have to support people and feed them and pay for their healthcare when they pay no federal income tax.

Bullshit. My parents and I paid taxes along with other taxpayers for my roads, schools, police, firefighters, etc. Now answer the question. Why do I have to support people and feed them and pay for their healthcare when they pay no federal income tax.
Federal Income tax? You have to make some decent money to pay that, and a big chunk of the population doesn't make that kind of cash. And what are you so worried about, you're on the dole.

And you paid in but a whole lot of people paid for what you and your parents used long before any of you came along to help out.

Last edited:
What you aren't getting is that is the snark of a child. The park didn't say we don't serve your kind, the park said not in that shirt buddy. They are nothing like the same thing.

Get this straight. Your obtuse pretensions are not going to fly with the Christian community, and neither is the stupidity of the clueless among us like rightwinger or peach. There is a civil liberties backlash coming that is going to make the fight over abortion look like a tea party if the courts don't put your bootlicking statist thuggery down for the rabid dog that it is. You fools have no idea. You will have to jail Christians Is that what you're prepared to do in order to carry on this pretense? You think things aren't going to get ugly? And I mean real ugly.

Do you make this shit up yourself or do you get it from someplace else? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it. It's completely, utterly, fantastically nuts, and couldn't be more wrong. Not only are you totally ignoring the demographics, and sixty years of well-established law, but reality as well. We aren't going back. They're good laws, they work, and the people like you who are outraged aren't going to be around that much longer so the problem solves itself.

images

images
Words please. I don't see picture here...

Funny how libs think. Public property is somehow an excuse for living off of the public. I guess we built that person.

Federal Income tax? You have to make some decent money to pay that, and a big chunk of the population doesn't make that kind of cash. And what are you so worried about, you're on the dole.

And you paid in but a whole lot of people paid for what you and your parents used long before any of you came along to help out.

Tell me why I have to feed and house and provide medical care for people who don't pay taxes.

Forum List

Back