Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

Why don't liberals just wear a shirt that says "Gun free zone" so they can feel secure?

I think that the Marine may have learned a life lesson by this. With $150, a decent shirt, and no attitude, he can take his family to Six Flags.

I can't believe that as an ex-Marine he never learned that there are times in life when someone else is going to decide what you can and can't wear.

And let's be clear. Maybe 6 Flags is a bit fussy here, which I think is the best word for it.

But consider the other side of the coin. The consensus of the gun rights extremists on this forum, for example, would be that the guy should be able to walk around 6 flags brandishing a real AR-15.

Who's crazier?

This story reminded me of a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic I read as a kid...

18-a9eee8de48.jpg

Sorry to be in the opposition, but I do not see anything particularly patriotic about the tee shirt.

The Park has the right to refuse service whether you or I like it or not. That is their freedom.

The Park should not be forced to bake a cake for the guy either.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You'd never say that to his face, coward cocksucker.

Why not? Are you saying that that man can't control himself?

Nope. I'm saying the poster would piss his pants and stutter trying to be polite. Cowards always talk tough on the internet.

For sure.. we all know what liberal chicks look like and most liberal dudes are pansyasses so you hit the nail on the head.. I think the bulldykes protect the feminized liberal male.

Why not? Are you saying that that man can't control himself?

Nope. I'm saying the poster would piss his pants and stutter trying to be polite. Cowards always talk tough on the internet.

For sure.. we all know what liberal chicks look like and most liberal dudes are pansyasses so you hit the nail on the head.. I think the bulldykes protect the feminized liberal male.

LOL, you obviously know Seawytch :D

Sorry to be in the opposition, but I do not see anything particularly patriotic about the tee shirt.

The Park has the right to refuse service whether you or I like it or not. That is their freedom.

The Park should not be forced to bake a cake for the guy either.

Yes.

"I'm going to shoot you if you shoot me" is still threatening to shoot someone.

This is pretty basic english language stuff.

Saying one should or will defend themselves is not a threat in any manner, you're right is pretty basic english, evidently something you have yet to grasp.

Threat
noun
1. a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;

"I'm going to kill you if you shoot at me" is without question a threat.

His shirt was not a threat

Saying one should or will defend themselves is not a threat in any manner, you're right is pretty basic english, evidently something you have yet to grasp.

Threat
noun
1. a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;

His shirt was educational

Look children, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back

Threat
noun

His shirt was educational

Look children, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back

Isn't the idea of protecting your family. I guess you would run and leave yours.

I told my kids that if someone shoots at you, kill 'em.

Oh, now that's barbaric. You know that's not what the libfags want our children to learn. They want to teach children just to make love to the other man that is trying to kill them.

I think he was "denied admission" because his shirt was vaguely threatening and included an assault rifle, not because it was "patriotic".

What is "patriotic" about threatening to kill people, anyway?

Not sure about the Great America in Jersey, but I can't imagine it's must different than in Gurnee Illinois. I have a season pass there. You should see some of things people wear. Racially insensitive, profanities, and 100 fold more violence threatening shirts. Yet I never see any of these people kicked out or denied entry!

I think it was a liberal political statement!

I think that the Marine may have learned a life lesson by this. With $150, a decent shirt, and no attitude, he can take his family to Six Flags.

I can't believe that as an ex-Marine he never learned that there are times in life when someone else is going to decide what you can and can't wear.

And let's be clear. Maybe 6 Flags is a bit fussy here, which I think is the best word for it.

But consider the other side of the coin. The consensus of the gun rights extremists on this forum, for example, would be that the guy should be able to walk around 6 flags brandishing a real AR-15.

Who's crazier?

And the winner is...

...whoever thinks the gun nuts are crazier.

Forum List

Back