Mariupol: Over 1000 Ukrainian soldiers surrender

Russians are deporting eastern Ukrainians deep into Russia today, Blimpmeister.

You Russians never change. It’s a deep problem in Russian culture.
Russia has evacuated over 700.000 people already. They don´t have to go back to their war-torn homes. Of cours, you call it deportation :eek:

They don´t want to stay in a country whose government forbids their language and sends them nazi hordes. That is self-evident. Your question about the choice is obsolete.
You believe they are not allowed to leave Ukraine:rolleyes: well maybe during the war. Really there has never been much of a desire from anyone to do that. I had time to look into in it 2014 time and really most of all their was a country called Russia trying to get them to think that way. So apart from parts of the Donbass and the other place beginning with L, I would say there is no place with anything near a majority of Russians wanting to leave. How many want to leave even in those areas is questionable. What I have heard is Russian after Russian after Russian as their home and that of their friends are destroyed telling Putin they very much do not want this. So now we look at whether you can take a bit of the Donbass and the L region. Generally speaking countries need to go through proper protocol about leaving. I am not convinced there is a majority in those regions who want to. Sure you can take them back to Russia and leave the land clear if you and they want, :)

You believe they are not allowed to leave Ukraine:rolleyes: well maybe during the war. Really there has never been much of a desire from anyone to do that. I had time to look into in it 2014 time and really most of all their was a country called Russia trying to get them to think that way. So apart from parts of the Donbass and the other place beginning with L, I would say there is no place with anything near a majority of Russians wanting to leave. How many want to leave even in those areas is questionable. What I have heard is Russian after Russian after Russian as their home and that of their friends are destroyed telling Putin they very much do not want this. So now we look at whether you can take a bit of the Donbass and the L region. Generally speaking countries need to go through proper protocol about leaving. I am not convinced there is a majority in those regions who want to. Sure you can take them back to Russia and leave the land clear if you and they want, :)
As for now, for many there is no choice but to leave. Due to the war. They won´t be barred from returning. We are talking about evacuation, not deportation.

Wow, Russia´s defeat is imminent! Putin left the country!

Your lying President is hiding in his bunker, москаль.

5FA42166-AC82-4084-909E-C5DC060642A2.jpeg

If Russia has a right to claim Ukraine to reestablish the old Russian empire, shouldn't Mongolia have a right to claim Russia?

Forum List

Back