Mariupol: Over 1000 Ukrainian soldiers surrender

It’s stupid to rely on Russian energy if Russia is using the proceeds to rape, torture and kill its neighbors due to some chauvinistic revanchist 19th century egotistical ideology.
In a few months or years, it doesn't matter, your European sock puppets (your lot likes that word, I know) find out that the rape and torture bullshit is bullshit indeed but they have been paying thrice or maybe ten times more for what could have costed them almost nothing, they will look stupid, this time for real.

Naw...

Germany never had an empire for any considerable length of time.

But I'd be willing to consider the Romans!
Yes it had. The HRE´s Emperor could even unseat the Pope (and vice versa). No other leader could ever unseat the Pope.
But all that doesn´t matter today. Our political and military power is not on the same level with our economic power. Also Merkel said that this has to change.

Yes it had. The HRE´s Emperor could even unseat the Pope (and vice versa). No other leader could ever unseat the Pope.
But all that doesn´t matter today. Our political and military power is not on the same level with our economic power. Also Merkel said that this has to change.
You should loose the shackles America put on you. What's so appealing in wearing them?
I take it you're German, right?

Historically, lot's of Kings manipulated Popes. What they say about the 'Holy Roman Empire" is:

"It was not Holy, it was not Roman, and it was not an Empire."

I agree that it's long past due that Germany rise again. The German people are long past the primitivism that led to the 2 world wars.

Historically, lot's of Kings manipulated Popes. What they say about the 'Holy Roman Empire" is:

"It was not Holy, it was not Roman, and it was not an Empire."

I agree that it's long past due that Germany rise again. The German people are long past the primitivism that led to the 2 world wars.
Utter nonsense. The HRE was not a modern country but it was founded 1200 years ago. The states, dukedoms ect had far reaching competences and sometimes even fought each other but in the end they had to provide their troops when the Emperor called. The Emperor could unseat the Pope not just by force, but by law.

WWI started because the Germans have outpaced the France and Britain in all terms. In 1910, both nations were still in 1850 technologically, the British share of global industry contracted from 2/3 to 1/7 in this 60 years.

Last edited:
Better for the Ukrainian soldiers to surrender than to be killed.

There is no glory fighting and dying, for the Euro globalists, for the New World Order and last but not least for the comedian puppet in high heel, Zelensky.

A short way into the video he has a problem in pronouncing the symptom: 'vestibular cerebellar ataxia.' Because he also mentions biolabs, we're going to retain this symptom in the biolabs file, because of having already discovered the link to a very important biolab near the Russian border: Kharkiv, and because Dilyana Gaytandzhieva was definitely investigating the Luger Research Center, Lugar himself having studied organophosporus nerve agents. Kharkiv is precisely where the vector tick for CCHF ends in range on the north-south axis, that is, the capitalist axis. Note that the researchers succeed in ruling out ticks in the following report from Turkey, also noting the year and that another symptom links to SARS-CoV-2:

Oct 2009 CCHF / Epstein-Barr Virus / Thrombocytopenia / Tick-Negative

Thus, the tick-negative parameter may literally link to the latitude of vector occurrence, and would prompt experiments at the Kharkiv lab that include CCHF virus temperature mutants.

Recurrent Cerebellar Ataxia / Epstein-Barr Virus

Since Dilyana confronted the entomologist in the parking lot of the Lugar Center, the organophosphorus link to nerve agents used in insecticides may be compared with the suspicious Lugar facility "de-gassing operation" at night, noted by neighbors, and the Filippino worker's death linked to that facility.

Part of the nazi strive for pure form in Ukraine is the elimination of the Russian language. These Azov nazis themselves almost got gassed.
Still selling that propaganda that Pootin told you is the truth?

Tell me something and why are there nearly 50 to 70k Neo-Nazi’s in Russia and Pootin has done nothing to eliminate them?

Tell me something and why are there nearly 50 to 70k Neo-Nazi’s in Russia and Pootin has done nothing to eliminate them?
Going down is always easier than going up.
Therefore, if a bully appears in a school classroom, it is likely that the class will become worse in behavior and academic performance than vice versa.
But if the school administration and the police take a resolute stance against bullies, then this problem can be solved very soon.
But if we imagine that the school management BENEFITS from the fact of the presence of bullies in the classroom? For example, they have a share in the distribution of drugs among students. Then, of course, they need such hooligans, who will be able to distribute drugs and crack down on those who will oppose it.
And the corrupt police will take the same position at school and among disgruntled parents.

This is an example of how the nazis, which there are initially few, they receive power and strength.
Like the german nazis, who were brought to power by german Big Capital, the ukrainian nazis were allowed to rule the country with their terrorist methods, by the ukrainian oligarchs and the Western Capital that owns them.
And if the nazis get freedom of action, then they spread their ideas among the population, especially young people. It took 8-10 years for the German nazis to convert the german population into beasts or a herd, obediently obeying the beasts. The Ukrainian nazis had about the same amount of time to corrupt its population with nazism..
About the Russian nazis - never, even in the most destructive years of the 90s for Russia, this nazi trash did not go beyond marginal scum.

Going down is always easier than going up.
Therefore, if a bully appears in a school classroom, it is likely that the class will become worse in behavior and academic performance than vice versa.
But if the school administration and the police take a resolute stance against bullies, then this problem can be solved very soon.
But if we imagine that the school management BENEFITS from the fact of the presence of bullies in the classroom? For example, they have a share in the distribution of drugs among students. Then, of course, they need such hooligans, who will be able to distribute drugs and crack down on those who will oppose it.
And the corrupt police will take the same position at school and among disgruntled parents.

This is an example of how the nazis, which there are initially few, they receive power and strength.
Like the german nazis, who were brought to power by german Big Capital, the ukrainian nazis were allowed to rule the country with their terrorist methods, by the ukrainian oligarchs and the Western Capital that owns them.
And if the nazis get freedom of action, then they spread their ideas among the population, especially young people. It took 8-10 years for the German nazis to convert the german population into beasts or a herd, obediently obeying the beasts. The Ukrainian nazis had about the same amount of time to corrupt its population with nazism..
About the Russian nazis - never, even in the most destructive years of the 90s for Russia, this nazi trash did not go beyond marginal scum.
And yet Pootin is a Nazi scum, so again why hasn’t Pootin eradicate the Neo-Nazi movement in your beloved Roosia?

Simple, it is a lie about the Neo Nazi shit and the truth is Pootin wanted his own people ruling the Ukraine so he could rape the country for it resources and money…

So when will you guys invade Finland and Sweden?

There are Neo Nazis there and how about Alaska?

And yet Pootin is a Nazi scum, so again why hasn’t Pootin eradicate the Neo-Nazi movement in your beloved Roosia?
Because there is no "Nazi movement" in Russia. But for some reason you don't see the existing Nazis in Ukraine, and them having state power and propaganda apparatus? Why? Are you a Nazi yourself or just a fool?

Because there is no "Nazi movement" in Russia. But for some reason you don't see the existing Nazis in Ukraine, and them having state power and propaganda apparatus? Why? Are you a Nazi yourself or just a fool?
So are you saying Roosia doesn’t have any Nazis at all?

If so you are a damn liar and spreading false propaganda to support the genocide of innocent men, women and children so you can make Pootin and his Buddies richer off the deaths they are causing!

So clean up your Nazi mess within your country before worrying about another country Nazis!

Yes, I see, you are a fool. I can explain to you why you are a fool in this matter, but it will cost you. All work must be paid. And re-educating fools is hard work.
No, you are a lying propagandist that is trying to excuse the mass murder of innocent civilians while ignoring reality Pootin is a Nazi himself!

Pootin is using the excuse of Nazism and protecting Roosians in the Ukraine but the real fact is Pootin is just wanting the Ukraine resources so he can line his pockets on the deaths of innocent men, women and children.

Also when will Pootin invade Finland seeing Finland will join NATO?

Remember Finland is not the Ukraine and is a member of the E.U. and everyone knows Finland is also with Neo - Nazis…

So I can provide links of Neo -Nazis within Roosia borders and I can show for a fact your country is committing genocide, and yet all you care about is spewing lies and propaganda!

So clean up your Nazi mess within your country before worrying about another country Nazis!
I could find in a few seconds a bunch of photos with Nazis with swastikas, with fascist salutes, marching and organizing meetings of thousands in the USA. But only cretins like you would call the USA a Nazi state on this basis.

I would be careful with applying "Before" and "After" photos. But I am not a defender of the Ukrainian nazis, and they, as you know, are distinguished by stupidity.
And stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves. Russia will win the Ukraine war.

Forum List

Back