Marje craziness crosses the channel

Do European lefties really want to open up the freedom can 'o worms? Americans created the Bill of Rights while Brits were worshiping a clinically crazy King George monarchy. Brits still support a depraved parasite monarchy and they lecture us about the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.

....homosexual asshole....
:eusa_sick:

140719-siberia-hole-mn-1300.jpg

Perhaps not, but being gun owners allowed us to kick the English army off the continent and allowed us to change from their despotic rule to the representative democracy that we have today. The best thing was we got to change those dreadful tea and crumpets to hot dogs and fries.
Now: Don't Fire Until the Whites Have Eyes

At Bunker Hill, the British suffered unexpected and dispiriting casualties because of the experienced marksman our gun rights had produced. Also, the snipers and guerrilas throughout the war was what made them give up in the end.

Perhaps she could answer with something that takes a teensy bit of thought. There are many of us gun owners wanting someone to reply with common sense. It takes a lot more than a rey like that

Me. Winner.

YOU. Loser. Mr. Little Dick Loser you are. Cry for the children, little wee wee. You cashed in all your chips and got Joe Bedpan and his $7.00/gallon gasoline. :auiqs.jpg:

See the source image

Best of all, Joe himself shot a giant hole in your own climate agenda!!! :laughing0301:
None of these whiny screeds have anything to do with 'my' agenda.

You: 0 Me: 81,000,000

Because Greene is a liar and demagogue.

Because like most on the right she resorts to slippery slope fallacies and fearmongering about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ – when in fact no one seeks to do either.
so when dem presidential hopeful Beto said that he in fact was going to do just that…what were people suppose to think?

Forum List

Back