Marjorie Taylor Greene Fined For Refusing To Wear A Mask

If that happens. As of right now I'm having my doubts The dems are to good at this.
After tomorrow the dems will have shot their wad.....On 1/7 the citizenry will wake-up to the same inflation and clown show administration policies.....The massive fail in the blue population centers as to public safety and education will also reflect on Tater's poll numbers and they will continue to drop as the deep resentment towards him and his dem cohorts grows.

I predict historic congressional losses for the dems.....The blue-burb swing vote is going to be something to behold.

Aw, the wittle conformist girly man got that stuff between his legs.
Aw, girly man puttin' out for the state, all giggly and stuff.

LOL!!!!

aw, try to make some fucking sense you twit...

i'm a born & raised female since 1962.

Congress will deduct the fine from her pay. There is a way for her to avoid the fine. However, it depends whether she needs her salary to live on or not.

Do you have a link showing this? Because you state it as a proven fact that you personally know.

Do you have a link showing this? Because you state it as a proven fact that you personally know.

According to this article the fines come out of their pay checks if not paid within 90 days

Members can't use campaign cash or their office accounts to pay fines.

If members don't pay up within 90 days, the money will come directly from their Capitol pay,

I do not want to put pants on my body, is it ok for an employer to "make" me do so?

No,.. but they can also call the police on you since that would be considered a crime and something totally different that includes having common sense.

No,.. but they can also call the police on you since that would be considered a crime and something totally different that includes having common sense.

It is a crime to wear shorts instead of pants?

No you buffoon. You didn't word your question like that. :rolleyes:

So, is it ok for an employer to require I wear long pants to work instead of shorts even though I would be not seeing anyone from the public?

So, is it ok for an employer to require I wear long pants to work instead of shorts even though I would be not seeing anyone from the public?

First of all it's January and I'm not sure why you would want to wear shorts lol unless you're talking about the summertime and to be perfectly honest with you,.. as long as it's not inappropriate clothes you want to wear I don't agree with a dress code either. It gets hot in the summer, I don't see why you can't wear shorts as long as they aren't super short and you can see your underwear or something. However, that's just my opinion and I'm not an employer so...

First of all it's January and I'm not sure why you would want to wear shorts lol unless you're talking about the summertime and to be perfectly honest with you,.. as long as it's not inappropriate clothes you want to wear I don't agree with a dress code either. It gets hot in the summer, I don't see why you can't wear shorts as long as they aren't super short and you can see your underwear or something. However, that's just my opinion and I'm not an employer so...

But do you agree an employer has the right to set a dress code? Yes or no?

But do you agree an employer has the right to set a dress code? Yes or no?

On some things that are serious yes, on silly things like masks and not wearing shorts then I say they should pick their battles.

awwwww.... the poor little cloven hooved hybrid refuses to follow the rules.

& awwwwwww .... the poor little trump humper OP thinks it's 'communism'.

:auiqs.jpg:
Aww, the drunk asshole forgets that Pisslosi would not be speaker if she hadn’t REFUSED to enforce the rules against Covid positive representatives showing up to vote. Poor drunk just got slapped with facts again.

Forum List

Back