🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marjorie Taylor Greene: naive & irrational to think US will remain 50 states, if Dems don't change behavior, it's time for a "national divorce"

The Democrat States want to destroy the oil industry so they can kill more birds with Wind Farms and Solar Energy which fries or electrifies hundreds of thousands of birds to death, already. :(

The US oil industry is conspiring to keep supply low so prices will remain high. They are responsible for high gas prices not Biden. Republicans are all for destroying the environment including wildlife habitats. You don't give a damn about birds.

Surprisingly I do find Libertarian candidates to be appealing sometimes.
There is a theory the two exteme polarities wrap around to come back into contact on the far side.
Referring to the left and right, I agree with that theory. Equally dangerous if carried to their extremes, coming to the same ends.

damn….you are strange

I'm strange...

But tapping THAT for the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition for the Department of Energy is normal. (It's the lead dog that's standing):
Screen-Shot-2022-01-27-at-1.04.21-PM-800x512.png

I'm fine with the entire planet being the judge of who and what is actually strange.

She loves Nazi Germany which is exactly what she wants to turn this country into. You and her are treasonous traitors.

I think you have that somewhat confused.
The problem with the Nazis and MT Greene is they are too patriotic.
The put country before individuals, and that is dangerous.
It is a ploy the wealthy elite use to prevent dissent about lack of fairness.

No elections were stolen. You are the ones trying to do away with elections and turn this into a dictatorship. Republicans are domestic terrorists and made up of hate groups. The country is not being flooded with illegals. Biden is following the law.

How do you know the election was not stolen?
I do not believe it was, but only because I think it would take too many people and someone would let it slip out.
Elections have been stolen before, like 2000.
It is not that hard.
But it seems to me, if is its 49% to 51% instead of 51% to 49%, then it really does not matter that much who gets declared the winner.?
Either way, a lot of people are not getting represented the way they want.

But democrats are no better or even significantly different than republicans.
They both support illegal wars like the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
They both support illegal domestic fascism like the War on Drugs, mandatory sentence, asset forfeiture, etc.
Insignificant differences, or else we would have public health care by now.

Referring to the left and right, I agree with that theory. Equally dangerous if carried to their extremes, coming to the same ends.

I look at it the other way around.
That the middle want more government with more power, and the two extremes like the Libertarians on the right and Anarchist on the left, want less government and less powerful government.

The right wants things like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, and foreign wars like the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
The left wants things like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, and foreign wars like the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

But the extreme right Libertarians and the extreme left Anarchists, think the government should stop doing all those things.

Gazpacho​

Gazpacho-002s.jpg

Ingredients​

1x2x3x
  • 2 pounds ripe quality tomatoes, cored and roughly chopped (about 3 large)
  • 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
  • 1/2 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
  • 1 tablespoon minced shallot
  • 1 small garlic clove, peeled
  • ¼ cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
  • ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
  • ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)

Instructions​

1. Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
  2. Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours, or up to 3 days before serving.
  3. Serve topped with additional chopped veggies, a drizzle of olive oil, and toasted bread.

First, we should round up all the commies and ship them to point nemo on life rafts.

Communism is the inherent way all families, tribes, small villages, etc., lived for millions of years and still today as well.
All hunter/gatherers, and most agricultural communities tend to be communists, like those rice paddies and terraced mountain slopes.

I look at it the other way around.
That the middle want more government with more power, and the two extremes like the Libertarians on the right and Anarchist on the left, want less government and less powerful government.

The right wants things like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, and foreign wars like the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
The left wants things like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, and foreign wars like the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

But the extreme right Libertarians and the extreme left Anarchists, think the government should stop doing all those things.
I have no idea what scale you are using but its no where near what the founders created for this country with the american experiment,,

in this country the far left is total government and far right is no government with the constitution about in the middle

What Democratic leaders threatened to secede after Trump was elected?
none
California groups, Caliexit and Califexit. This State Wants to Secede Because of Trump

a year later:

Last edited:
I have no idea what scale you are using but its no where near what the founders created for this country with the american experiment,,

in this country the far left is total government and far right is no government with the constitution about in the middle

Not at all true.
When this country was started by the Founders, the right were the Federalists like Hamilton and Madison, who has ties with the aristocrats and wanted a strong central government, while the left were people like Jefferson who want almost no federal government at all. Jefferson's party was the Democratic-Republican Party, and it disappeared by 1829, and has no relationship to any modern party.

The reason the left went from being anarchist who want minimal government, to wanting government protection, was the industrialization of the late 1800s and early 1900s, where the industrialists had reduced workers to a state of feudalism.
That is why Teddy Roosevelt was so popular for his "trust busting".
The corporations had taken over.

The Libertarians actually are a throw back to the early days of leftist liberals.
The problem is that sort of idealism can't work because the wealthy elite do not need to use government to implement feudalism.
They can do it with economic slavery.

Not at all true.
When this country was started by the Founders, the right were the Federalists like Hamilton and Madison, who has ties with the aristocrats and wanted a strong central government, while the left were people like Jefferson who want almost no federal government at all. Jefferson's party was the Democratic-Republican Party, and it disappeared by 1829, and has no relationship to any modern party.

The reason the left went from being anarchist who want minimal government, to wanting government protection, was the industrialization of the late 1800s and early 1900s, where the industrialists had reduced workers to a state of feudalism.
That is why Teddy Roosevelt was so popular for his "trust busting".
The corporations had taken over.

The Libertarians actually are a throw back to the early days of leftist liberals.
The problem is that sort of idealism can't work because the wealthy elite do not need to use government to implement feudalism.
They can do it with economic slavery.
thats becaause they were still on the european scale,, when they created the constitution that all changed to the scale I stated,,

Gazpacho​

Gazpacho-002s.jpg

Ingredients​

1x2x3x
  • 2 pounds ripe quality tomatoes, cored and roughly chopped (about 3 large)
  • 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
  • 1/2 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
  • 1 tablespoon minced shallot
  • 1 small garlic clove, peeled
  • ¼ cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
  • ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
  • ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)

Instructions​

1. Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
  2. Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours, or up to 3 days before serving.
  3. Serve topped with additional chopped veggies, a drizzle of olive oil, and toasted bread.

All evil secret police should have a secret code name.
If Gestapo can be gazpacho, then Stazi could be sushi, the Tonton Macoute could be wanton macaroni, etc.?

thats becaause they were still on the european scale,, when they created the constitution that all changed to the scale I stated,,

No, the constitution was the compromise, but the sides wanted what I suggested.
The liberal left like Jefferson wanted less federal government and the conservative right, like Madison and Hamilton, wanted massively more federal government.
The wealthy elite side still want big government because they can try to control it, for big profit projects.
The only change was after 1880 or so, the corporate power over workers was to strong that the left started supporting big government in order to pass union protection legislation.
And that is the way it remains.
That are big government and little government people on both the right and the left.
So it is NOT a single linear scale.
More like a cross of 2 scales at right angles, with one being liberal to conservative and the other perpendicular being small to large government.

This is not exactly what I had in mind, but it shows a similar perpendicularism.

political-spectrum-12-638.jpg

Forum List

Back