🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marjorie Taylor Greene: naive & irrational to think US will remain 50 states, if Dems don't change behavior, it's time for a "national divorce"

That is what people heard. Maybe she is just ignorant and should have taken communications and English courses in school, if she had a different message, but just could not express it in the language where she was born, maybe yesterday?
I watched that Tim Pool pod cast and people discussed the possibility of a national "divorce" from all angles.

I guess people heard what they wanted to hear. Not once did I hear MTG call for a dissolution of our union.
Let me know when you think you heard of such a call from Greene.

i'd rather succeed than secede. i don't want a hand out, i want a leg up.

these divisive traitors would have been hanged in the old days

The Democrat elite should be tried & hung, yes.

Or tried and shot by a firing squad.

THEIR country will be led by the new Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy. It goes by "Sister Ray Dee O’Active", is hopelessly faggoted, and wears heels into the halls of congress... granted, anything that mocks congress in not a transgression.

I'm not sure which end of the leash it's on:

010716-pups-and-handlers-Sam-and-Pup-Nubi-TF-0092.jpeg

The caption with the picture "“Like, ‘No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,’ because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me fuck him. I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me.”

In OUR country, shit like that will be flung screaming from a cliff... getting in touch with our muzzie self. We will be governed by normal human beings.

I can't wait. Let's go brandon.

THEIR country will be led by the new Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy. It goes by "Sister Ray Dee O’Active", is hopelessly faggoted, and wears heels into the halls of congress... granted, anything that mocks congress in not a transgression.

I'm not sure which end of the leash it's on:

010716-pups-and-handlers-Sam-and-Pup-Nubi-TF-0092.jpeg

The caption with the picture "“Like, ‘No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,’ because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me fuck him. I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me.”

In OUR country, shit like that will be flung screaming from a cliff... getting in touch with our muzzie self. We will be governed by normal human beings.

I can't wait. Let's go brandon.
damn….you are strange

damn….you are strange
Sometimes true, but some of it was a pretty funny rant, so there was value in the post. I'm not a paid poster. I'm here mostly for the entertainment diversion.

I went libertarian for the first time in my life that year. He wasn't unfit. He just didn't have a prayer to succeed and congress would not have supported him from either side, if he did. Judging by this president in office now and the last one finally voted out of office, that might not be a bad thing.

Surprisingly I do find Libertarian candidates to be appealing sometimes.
There is a theory the two exteme polarities wrap around to come back into contact on the far side.

Surprisingly I do find Libertarian candidates to be appealing sometimes.
There is a theory the two exteme polarities wrap around to come back into contact on the far side.
I voted Libertarian in 2020 and will probably do so for the rest of my life as I have lost all hope the organization formerly known as the Republican Party will ever regain their sanity. Topics like this one and the popularity of MTG only serve to cement my hopelessness.

If I don't vote Libertarian, I will be writing in cartoon characters. Or maybe Pat Paulson.

But don't tell anyone. The tards think I'm a commie prog dem and I get a kick out of that.

I voted Libertarian in 2020 and will probably do so for the rest of my life as I have lost all hope the organization formerly known as the Republican Party will ever regain their sanity. Topics like this one and the popularity of MTG only serve to cement my hopelessness.

If I don't vote Libertarian, I will be writing in cartoon characters. Or maybe Pat Paulson.

But don't tell anyone. The tards think I'm a commie prog dem and I get a kick out of that.

Pat Paulsen, the Smother's Brothers, those were the days.
0746-secretary.jpg

She loves her country. She doesn't consider YOU as a part of her (my) country. She's anti-parasites.

Kind of random, but I want to make her climax when she talks like that.

Let's go brandon.

She loves Nazi Germany which is exactly what she wants to turn this country into. You and her are treasonous traitors.

More like stop stealing elections, stop supporting domestic terrorists and hate groups, stop flooding the country with illegal aliens.

No elections were stolen. You are the ones trying to do away with elections and turn this into a dictatorship. Republicans are domestic terrorists and made up of hate groups. The country is not being flooded with illegals. Biden is following the law.

Forum List

Back