Marjorie Taylor Greene Said She May Run for President

Republicans are the party of white men and that is about it. They are advocating violence, hate against anyone they do not agree with. They are imposing their values on us. They are attacking our voting rights and free speech rights. You are the Nazis who are trying to trying to take over this country.
Lol, tell that to the swim team that got cheated out of their chance to a scholarship and would get canceled by you loons if they speak up. Or maybe sick homeland security on concerned parents that want to know what their kids are being taught? The exact thing you loons are doing.

Oh, MTG has got something. She doesn't have the age and experience Trump has, that's all. She's too young to run for prez, but she'd make a great (FEMALE --- but thank God not black) vice-presidential candidate.

Your AOC has charisma, too. I know it when I see it. And AOC is maturing very, very fast. We'll see her running for prez one of these days.
She's NOT too young to run for President (and she would have to have the same requirements to run for VP as President)....learn your U.S. Constitution, hun.

The people of Georgia love her. Southerners love her. She's got a strong, loyal base to start with.

And she knows how to raise campaign cash.

---Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene announced on Wednesday that her reelection campaign raised an astonishing $3.2 million in the Georgia Republican's first three months in office---

What happened to her country-wide tour with Child Sex Trafficker Matt Gaetz?

Lol, tell that to the swim team that got cheated out of their chance to a scholarship and would get canceled by you loons if they speak up. Or maybe sick homeland security on concerned parents that want to know what their kids are being taught? The exact thing you loons are doing.
Why are you going on about a swim team? That's not the topic of this thread. Need to deflect?

Why are you going on about a swim team? That's not the topic of this thread. Need to deflect?
She called conservatives Nazis, I was just showing her the people who are the Nazis. You loons would cancel any of them girls if they spoke out against him.

Forum List

Back