Marjorie Taylor Greene Said She May Run for President

MTG is too “manly“ for me
----------------------------------------------------------
Well, I don't really want to get into MTG's gender-specific impression.

Nor, do I want to hijack this thread, but........but did any one else here, read that interesting article in the Washington Post back on February 9th?

It was this one:

"French cave tells new story about Neanderthals, early humans"

Boy that would be great, the heads of Democrats would explode.

---Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Said She May Run for President on the Infowars Podcast---

No, it won't. Dems would love love having the proponent of Jewish space laser running for office.

We should all encourage her. With Rump and Ms. knucklehead running for office, it will be a laugh-riot. And who doesn't need levity in their lives, amIright?

It is a great idea

It allows Democrats to point to MTG and say…….THIS IS HOW REPUBLICANS ARE
What, you'll point and say...."those damn Republicans, they're patriotic, law abiding, morally sound and productive....AND the bastards are willing to die protecting and preserving old America....THEY SUCK!"

She'll get fewer votes than Kammie Harris. :p
Because you said so?

Like many in the Biden regime, Cameltoe Hairyass is only employed because of her skin color and vagina......she was completely rejected by her own party...remember?

Because you said so?

Like many in the Biden regime, Cameltoe Hairyass is only employed because of her skin color and vagina......she was completely rejected by her own party...remember?
Yes. That's what I was alluding to, "completely rejected by her own party".

MTG is a flame thrower. She doesn't belong in the White House. IMO.

But she's very effective as a Congress critter. I think she should remain there, and speak her mind, to counter some of the more radical leftist voices.

I’m just here for the attacks on
Please.....please

Run MTG
she will have her day, but trump is next.. she will have to debate a deep diverse group, Byron Donald’s, mtg, brobert, cawthorn, Candace owns, republicans are stacked

It is a great idea

It allows Democrats to point to MTG and say…….THIS IS HOW REPUBLICANS ARE
It's a Great Idea-----this allows the dems to throw their hissy fits but with multiple targets so they can't focus on one TaRGET for their childish smears. Sounds like MTG will be a shield----and that the dems are to dense to grasp the concept.

It's a Great Idea-----this allows the dems to throw their hissy fits but with multiple targets so they can't focus on one TaRGET for their childish smears. Sounds like MTG will be a shield----and that the dems are to dense to grasp the concept.
MTG Candidacy will be a great fundraiser for Dems

Not as much as Trump but big

Forum List

Back