marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Strange you couldn't make it to the Jan 6 insurrection.its ok the Brute squad has a detailed file on you. A death squad will tend to your needs should insurrection break out.
More trolling from a stupid groomer defending piece of shit. We know all we need to know about you retard. Go fuck yourself. Coward.

Last edited:
You see and know nothing about me or my life. I am in a major urban area. The Greater Atlanta area is a major urban area. I don't have to live in Midtown or downtown to know.

And if I move, how will you come visit and shine a laser sight in my window? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
stay sheltered.. you can listen to what’s happening through me.

I’m always watching

Leave already.....or are you too cowardly? Just another yapping lip?
Why are you and moron Mac still here with the rest of the crybabies that love Ukraine? Seems you’re the fat coward here moron. Pathetic deflection to try to hide your own cowardice fatso. :fu:

I’m from a major urban area, i know more at that these communities then you will ever know. Your few gays you know is funny lol

You are still delusional.

This little sidetrack started when you said "Someone tell him what happens".

So tell me what happens? Do gays marry? Is it allowed to fire them for being gay?

Please enlighten us with your delusions of information.

Out of interest how am I ignoring the cities?
1677015109028.png

/——/ Because NYC is the Mecca for broadcasting. The rich and famous all live within walking distance of the midtown studio. The UN, Wall Street are all right there for easy access to the movers and shakers.
And I don't think that will change on secession...

Forum List

Back