Mark Cuban?

I like and respect Cuban as a person and businessman, but I think he’s too liberal on illegal immigration at least based on some of the comments he’s made in the past.
I liked the Cuban I saw on Objectified. If he understands the futility of providing a helping hand to Americans while allowing any third worlder who wants to to become an American become an American then I'll vote for him.

I just saw Cuban on TV. He sure seemed like he is going to run for President next election cycle. I actually liked a lot of what he said. What do you think about him?

I think he's a dick and Trump copy-cat. Never thought much of him and still don't.

Both sides seem to hate him....Just like Trump. That could be a good thing actually.

I just saw Cuban on TV. He sure seemed like he is going to run for President next election cycle. I actually liked a lot of what he said. What do you think about him?

I think he's a dick and Trump copy-cat. Never thought much of him and still don't.

Both sides seem to hate him....Just like Trump. That could be a good thing actually.

Except he's a dick. Something about him has always bugged me. Trump is doing well in spite of the obstacles. At this point he has my vote in 2020. Besides, Cuban really is a Trump copy-cat. I'll take first chair over a wanna be.

That kid was always a prick ..

Love him He'd be great
I think Cuban should focus a little more on his winless basketball team and a little less on Trump.

Since he's owned the team, they've been to the NBA finals twice and won the Championship once. I would say that isn't too bad.
done a hell of a lot better than dump without going bankrupt

Still repeating that lie? You should be ashamed of yourself!

Trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy.

Suck it up, buttercup, and tell the truth for once in your miserable existence.

Trump has filed for bankruptcy. The fact is that he ran several businesses into the ground and had to file bankruptcy because of it. Cuban has never filed for bankruptcy of any kind. Quit being dishonest.

Love him He'd be great
I think Cuban should focus a little more on his winless basketball team and a little less on Trump.

Since he's owned the team, they've been to the NBA finals twice and won the Championship once. I would say that isn't too bad.

Trump has filed for bankruptcy. The fact is that he ran several businesses into the ground and had to file bankruptcy because of it. Cuban has never filed for bankruptcy of any kind. Quit being dishonest.

I filed for bankruptcy......Through not fault of my own. You can't paint everyone with the same broad brush.

Love him He'd be great

Trump has not filed for personal bankruptcy. Fact.

Let's see your evidence that he ran businesses into the ground.

Do you even have any idea how many businesses and projects he has completed in his lifetime? Of course you don't! You rather throw out your hate with abandon, despite the fact you have no idea what you are talking about.

Never mind. It is impossible for you to be truthful about anything.

Love him He'd be great

Trump has not filed for personal bankruptcy. Fact.

Let's see your evidence that he ran businesses into the ground.

Do you even have any idea how many businesses and projects he has completed in his lifetime? Of course you don't! You rather throw out your hate with abandon, despite the fact you have no idea what you are talking about.

Never mind. It is impossible for you to be truthful about anything.

He sure didn't run the Atlantic City Taj Mahal very well. :dunno:

Tucker was very nice to him and immediately realized since Cuban is kind of slow and ultimately has no chance but humored him by asking some softball questions.

He sounded like a dimwit. Sorry to say, but he did.
Maybe.

But trump sounds like an idiot — and proves it to be true — every time he opens his mouth.

Of for God's sake....Can you get off your Trump derangement syndrome for 1 thread? You're posting crap.

Maybe.

But trump sounds like an idiot — and proves it to be true — every time he opens his mouth.

Of for God's sake....Can you get off your Trump derangement syndrome for 1 thread? You're posting crap.
If you don't like it, use your brain, and don't read it.

I'll post according to your rules when you own the fucking board.

Maybe.

Now the moron is bragging he got a standing O at meeting with Republicans This is one sick Fuk

Maybe.

Now the moron is bragging he got a standing O at meeting with Republicans This is one sick Fuk

The thread is about Mark Cuban...You are boring.

Maybe.

The thread is about Mark Cuban...You are boring.
Oh you mean the guy twice as rich twice as smart twice as nice as the ah trump? Mark??

Forum List

Back