Mark Cuban?

I just saw Cuban on TV. He sure seemed like he is going to run for President next election cycle. I actually liked a lot of what he said. What do you think about him?
I hope not ... I love him on Shark Tank (but not as much as Mr. Wonderful)

Maybe.

But trump sounds like an idiot — and proves it to be true — every time he opens his mouth.

Of for God's sake....Can you get off your Trump derangement syndrome for 1 thread? You're posting crap.
If you don't like it, use your brain, and don't read it.

I'll post according to your rules when you own the fucking board.
Now the moron is bragging he got a standing O at meeting with Republicans This is one sick Fuk

The thread is about Mark Cuban...You are boring.
Oh you mean the guy twice as rich twice as smart twice as nice as the ah trump? Mark??

Twice as rich?

Nope.

Of for God's sake....Can you get off your Trump derangement syndrome for 1 thread? You're posting crap.

Now the moron is bragging he got a standing O at meeting with Republicans This is one sick Fuk

Oh you mean the guy twice as rich twice as smart twice as nice as the ah trump? Mark??

Twice as rich?

Nope.
You believe Trump?? you might be right if you count what trump owes

Twice as rich?

Nope.
Btw you're right ,,,but it's close
Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban says he will give a charity of Donald Trump's choice (or Trump himself) $10 million if Trump agrees to a four-hour interview with Cuban about his "policies and their substance." Cuban's challenge came hours after Trump said Cuban wasn't smart enough to understand his plans.

Cuban issued his challenge to Trump on Twitter Friday. Cuban, whose net worth Forbes estimates is $3.3 billion, is a prolific Twitter user and an outspoken critic of Trump's campaign. After the initial challenge, Cuban said he could instead write Trump a personal check for the money instead of giving it to a charity, if Trump needed it. (Earlier this summer, Cuban raised doubts about Trump's net worth, saying in a tweet that Trump didn't have the cash to support his campaign). On Twitter, Cuban laid out ground rules, saying that Trump would only be able to discuss his own plans, wouldn't be allowed to mention the Clintons and would be alone with Cuban for the interview, except for a broadcast crew.

.1) @realDonaldTrump $10mm to the charity of YOUR choice if you let ME interview you for 4 hrs on YOUR policies and their substance.

— Mark Cuban

I just saw Cuban on TV. He sure seemed like he is going to run for President next election cycle. I actually liked a lot of what he said. What do you think about him?
It depends on how people feel about a Mr. Cuban's hunger for H1-Bs and off-shoring jobs.
Apparently, you like that stuff.

It depends on how people feel about a Mr. Cuban's hunger for H1-Bs and off-shoring jobs.
Apparently, you like that stuff.
ONE thing for sure is Cuban's speaking abilities make trump look like he never graduated public school . The pos didn't even know how to talk to a gold star mother.

Twice as rich?

Nope.
Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban says he will give a charity of Donald Trump's choice (or Trump himself) $10 million if Trump agrees to a four-hour interview with Cuban about his "policies and their substance." Cuban's challenge came hours after Trump said Cuban wasn't smart enough to understand his plans.

Cuban issued his challenge to Trump on Twitter Friday. Cuban, whose net worth Forbes estimates is $3.3 billion, is a prolific Twitter user and an outspoken critic of Trump's campaign. After the initial challenge, Cuban said he could instead write Trump a personal check for the money instead of giving it to a charity, if Trump needed it. (Earlier this summer, Cuban raised doubts about Trump's net worth, saying in a tweet that Trump didn't have the cash to support his campaign). On Twitter, Cuban laid out ground rules, saying that Trump would only be able to discuss his own plans, wouldn't be allowed to mention the Clintons and would be alone with Cuban for the interview, except for a broadcast crew.

.1) @realDonaldTrump $10mm to the charity of YOUR choice if you let ME interview you for 4 hrs on YOUR policies and their substance.

— Mark Cuban

Cuban is so full of crap that he has Brown eyes.

Twice as rich?

Nope.
You believe Trump?? you might be right if you count what trump owes

There are sources on the web. Avail yourself of them.

Twice as rich?

Nope.

— Mark Cuban

Cuban is so full of crap that he has Brown eyes.

Thanks for contributing 0.

Forum List

Back