Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Democrats in Congress understand Trump would just submit a far more conservative judge for consideration if they screw this one up. They are once again their own worse enemy.

Republicans are scared to death that they might have to find someone with integrity to fill a seat on the Supreme Court. That would be a pretty tough job to find anyone left with integrity on the right.

Integrity? Pretty big word for someone without it.

Democrats in Congress understand Trump would just submit a far more conservative judge for consideration if they screw this one up. They are once again their own worse enemy.
He's be hard pressed to find ne who thinks the President should never be investigated for anything...ever...well unless they're a Democrat

He's be hard pressed to find ne who thinks the President should never be investigated for anything...ever...well unless they're a Democrat

Democrats are known lairs, cheats and criminals, so there's that.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

how convenient! In just a couple of days Kavanaugh's team found 65 girls he went to high school with and got these 65 women from 40 years ago to send this letter....

All 65 found all over the country, with different married last names, to sign this letter saying he was a gentleman to them?

LOOKS TO ME like this letter that Feinstein received, WAS NO SURPRISE to the Kavanaugh team and they EXPECTED IT!!!

And the last month or two, found these 65 WOMEN that he dated or knew in high school to get them to sign this letter...

this was NO SURPRISE to Kavanaugh....

THAT is for CERTAIN!!!

Can you name 65 women you knew in high school?

I can guarantee the haters know the names of everyone he's documented to have met in his life. So it would not surprise me at all if he could do just that.

What haters, dearie? The pieces of garbage who want someone on the court who doesn’t believe presidents should remain accountable or that women should have dominion over their own bodies?

Those haters, cookie?

Cute how trumpkin lowlife pondscum
Would find that funny.

But they impeached a president for a blowjob.

Hack

Willie was "impeached" for perjury and obstruction of justice, not a BJ

Yet you claim to be an attorney? Laughable

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

how convenient! In just a couple of days Kavanaugh's team found 65 girls he went to high school with and got these 65 women from 40 years ago to send this letter....

All 65 found all over the country, with different married last names, to sign this letter saying he was a gentleman to them?

LOOKS TO ME like this letter that Feinstein received, WAS NO SURPRISE to the Kavanaugh team and they EXPECTED IT!!!

And the last month or two, found these 65 WOMEN that he dated or knew in high school to get them to sign this letter...

THAT is for CERTAIN!!!

I can guarantee the haters know the names of everyone he's documented to have met in his life. So it would not surprise me at all if he could do just that.

What haters, dearie? The pieces of garbage who want someone on the court who doesn’t believe presidents should remain accountable or that women should have dominion over their own bodies?

Those haters, cookie?

Would find that funny.

Hack

Poor ijit. Unlike trumpkins I’m not a lying piece of garbage.

And your opinion is worth less than zero, but whatever makes you feel better about being uneducated trailer park trash

Ford said she kept silent about the alleged incident until she was in couples' therapy with her husband in 2012. Her husband, Russell Ford, recalled to the Post that she talked during their 2012 sessions about the incident and said she had mentioned Kavanaugh's last name and that he was a federal judge who might be on the Supreme Court eventually.

Washington Post: Kavanaugh accuser comes forward - CNNPolitics

Wow, how utterly interesting Ford knows Kavanaugh may become a Supreme Court Justice in 2012....especially given the fact she should have assumed Hillary would be president.

I just read her account of what happened, and if she is telling the truth, I would say he is toast.

Why? Her word against his and nothing that can be proven.

When I started this thread, we had a vague and anonymous letter.
We now have a real person who has come out with the full story.

If she is telling the truth, do you excuse it ?

If he maintains his innocence, then just like with Clarence Thomas, the Senators should stick with their original yay or nay intention.

THAT is for CERTAIN!!!

Those haters, cookie?

Would find that funny.

Hack

Poor ijit. Unlike trumpkins I’m not a lying piece of garbage.

And your opinion is worth less than zero, but whatever makes you feel better about being uneducated trailer park trash

Unlike American liberals, I'm not a lying piece of garbage psycho-bitch.

If he maintains his innocence, then just like with Clarence Thomas, the Senators should stick with their original yay or nay intention.

The day you given on to threats and accusations, is the day anarchists win. See you at the swearing in.

I just read her account of what happened, and if she is telling the truth, I would say he is toast.

Why? Her word against his and nothing that can be proven.

Of course they should. What they are trying to do is stall until after midterms by either dragging this out, or trying to force Republicans to find somebody else to nominate and start the process all over again. And even if the Republicans did that, what's stopping them from getting some commie to come forward and make false claims like this bimbo?

Ford said she kept silent about the alleged incident until she was in couples' therapy with her husband in 2012. Her husband, Russell Ford, recalled to the Post that she talked during their 2012 sessions about the incident and said she had mentioned Kavanaugh's last name and that he was a federal judge who might be on the Supreme Court eventually.

Washington Post: Kavanaugh accuser comes forward - CNNPolitics

Wow, how utterly interesting Ford knows Kavanaugh may become a Supreme Court Justice in 2012....especially given the fact she should have assumed Hillary would be president.

Not to mention 2012 was still almost 30 years since the supposed incident happened. It's all a lie.

He never denied handling them, he denied knowing where they came from and how. Big difference--no lie.

The subject line was "Spying" dunce

Maybe, but what they are hoping for is the process takes until after midterms where they anticipate to gain leadership of the Senate. Then no constitutionalist will ever get confirmed.

There was never an allegation of sexual assault. Democrats made it up.

I'm stunned Feinstein pulled this stunt and even more stunned Feinstein referred it to the FBI which promptly tossed it in the trash. She wrecked what reputation she had.

Seriously, I always had some level of respect for Feinstein but not anymore. I guess she had me fooled, she's as bat shit crazy as the rest of the Dem's.
More republican bullshit they never stop

I hope the GOP rushes this nomination. There is plenty left on the table to deal with Kavanaugh later. Meanwhile, the Senate will go Blue and the GOP will have no one to blame but themselves.

I hope they rush it through as well. Deal with him later? Deal what? It's her word against his. Apparently she never filed a police report, never filed charges, not one shred of evidence. So 35 years later, she decided to bring it up now; a leftist college professor?

If it's one thing about Democrats that's set in stone, it's they are liars and cheats. They can't stand losing fair and square.

Republicans are scared to death that they might have to find someone with integrity to fill a seat on the Supreme Court. That would be a pretty tough job to find anyone left with integrity on the right.

A leftist wouldn't know integrity if it sat on their lap.

If this turns out to be something made up...it will go down in American political history as one of the sleaziest attacks ever made upon someone.

If that's the case then it's doubly shameful because it's a woman, Diane Feinstein using the MeToo movement not against men who take advantage of women but as a political dirty trick.
How come to repubs all women molested assaulted raped ,,are liars and the scum ,like trump are innocent

If this turns out to be something made up...it will go down in American political history as one of the sleaziest attacks ever made upon someone.

If that's the case then it's doubly shameful because it's a woman, Diane Feinstein using the MeToo movement not against men who take advantage of women but as a political dirty trick.
How come to repubs all women molested assaulted raped ,,are liars and the scum ,like trump are innocent
Like the new SC guy ,, thomas even the pos in our WH himself

Forum List

Back