Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

The incident didn't happen. I don't blame Judge for refusing to dive into the Dem's Capitol Hill version of the Jerry Springer show.

The Wall Street Journal editorial board just nailed the issues surrounding the Kavanaugh ambush and summed them up brilliantly:

[Ford’s] is simply too distant and uncorroborated a story to warrant a new hearing or to delay a vote. We’ve heard from all three principals, and there are no other witnesses to call. The only purpose of another public hearing would be a political spectacle in which Democrats could wax indignant for the cameras while Mr. Kavanaugh repeated his denials.
The timing and details of how Ms. Ford came forward, and how her name was coaxed into public view, should also raise red flags about the partisan motives at play.
The role of Senator Dianne Feinstein is also highly irregular and transparently political. The ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee knew about Ms. Ford’s accusations in late July or early August yet kept quiet. If she took it seriously, she had multiple opportunities to ask Judge Kavanaugh or have committee staff interview the principals. But in that event, the details would have been vetted and Senators would have had time to assess their credibility.

Instead Ms. Feinstein waited until the day before a committee markup on the nomination to release a statement that she had “information” about the accusation and had sent it to the FBI. Her statement was a political stunt.
The Wall Street Journal NAILS IT on the Kavanaugh Ambush

Had this as an OP earlier in the day, it seems that the left on this board didn't want to touch it.

Uh, Judge says he was not there. So why would he testify?
He can testify under oath that he wasn't there.....short testimony.....wonder why that's not an option for him.

Because the Dems will demand several hours of character assassination, cross examination to go along with that short testimony. No one will oppose them doing so. For Judge, why should he testify? What does he care about Kavanaugh? I am sure he likes the guy, but come on. No real incentive for him to take such a beating. And the Dems wont believe him anyway.

His statement to Senator Grassley.

“I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved,” Judge said in a letter signed by his lawyer on Tuesday. “The only reason I am involved is because Dr. Christine Blasey Ford remembers me as the other person in the room during the alleged assault.”

“In fact, I have no memory of this alleged incident,” he added. “Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the matter Dr. Ford describes.”

From his letter, he doesn't deny it happened, which is why I said what I said.
Hahahahaha, That is evidence? You go by what is said.....not what hasn't been said.

Yes his testimony is evidence. If he can't deny it happened, that doesn't help Kavanaugh one bit. He's written books about how he was a blackout drunk. You should read and watch more news sources...
By the way, just what books were written by him when we just found out about this? Please source it for me. It might be a good read.,

He wrote in books about his activities as a kid and being a drunk.

"But Mark Judge, now a writer and filmmaker, wrote in his memoir two decades ago that he spent some of his high school years “completely annihilated” on alcohol and trying to “hook up” with girls."

Kavanaugh High School Pal Writes In Memoir Of Being Wild Drunk With Girls | HuffPost

Again, and I've said this numerous times over the last week. You guys that argue pages and pages in threads here need to take more time to actually research wtf you are arguing about instead of posting first, then reading later. You'll look less foolish.
That does not place him at this party, and you can't prove otherwise. So you are the one who is foolish.

He WON'T say he WASN'T at the party... and he WON'T say Kavanaugh is innocent.

CNN just played a video of Kavanaugh saying the following in 2015: "What happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown prep". Interesting...

He can testify under oath that he wasn't there.....short testimony.....wonder why that's not an option for him.

Because the Dems will demand several hours of character assassination, cross examination to go along with that short testimony. No one will oppose them doing so. For Judge, why should he testify? What does he care about Kavanaugh? I am sure he likes the guy, but come on. No real incentive for him to take such a beating. And the Dems wont believe him anyway.
Really? So you have evidence that that would happen?

“I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved,” Judge said in a letter signed by his lawyer on Tuesday. “The only reason I am involved is because Dr. Christine Blasey Ford remembers me as the other person in the room during the alleged assault.”

“In fact, I have no memory of this alleged incident,” he added. “Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the matter Dr. Ford describes.”

And yet he won't say that under oath.

It’s what Democrats do. They are scum. Why should we expect different behavior from the crybaby left.

Why the hell would anyone want to come for NO REASON and be subjected to Dem's SPARTACUS freaking moments?

this bitch needs to testify in PUBLIC.

Hahahahaha, That is evidence? You go by what is said.....not what hasn't been said.

Yes his testimony is evidence. If he can't deny it happened, that doesn't help Kavanaugh one bit. He's written books about how he was a blackout drunk. You should read and watch more news sources...
By the way, just what books were written by him when we just found out about this? Please source it for me. It might be a good read.,

"But Mark Judge, now a writer and filmmaker, wrote in his memoir two decades ago that he spent some of his high school years “completely annihilated” on alcohol and trying to “hook up” with girls."

Kavanaugh High School Pal Writes In Memoir Of Being Wild Drunk With Girls | HuffPost

Again, and I've said this numerous times over the last week. You guys that argue pages and pages in threads here need to take more time to actually research wtf you are arguing about instead of posting first, then reading later. You'll look less foolish.
That does not place him at this party, and you can't prove otherwise. So you are the one who is foolish.

How can you expect Judge to remember the time and place of this party, if Ford can't remember either? He is expected to comment on some high school party that happened roughly in the early 1980's? No details about the location or specific time frame. Give me a break. Why should he make any statement at all? What does he care about Kavanaugh?

How can you expect Judge to remember the time and place of this party, if Ford can't remember either? He is expected to comment on some high school party that happened roughly in the early 1980's? No details about the location or specific time frame. Give me a break. Why should he make any statement at all? What does he care about Kavanaugh?

Judge didn't have a problem remembering enough to write a book about it.

Why should he? This is fucking bullshit. I'm sure Chrissy will get a book deal and go on a well paid speaking tour after this. Hey maybe she can tag team with Stormy considering she's Stormy lite now.

So he is no help to Ford. Too bad for her.
Maybe you could step forward and testify on her behalf.
Just say that Judge is a drunk and he really did see the incident, you know, because he's a drunk.

None if this ever happened. She is a Left wing political operative. How do we know? She is a college professor.

That is what I would expect if I were Judge. He doesn't owe the Senate anything.

Judge didn't have a problem remembering enough to write a book about it.
A book about what? His drinking? In that book did he talk about the incident?
If he remembered so much and couldn't remember that, maybe it really didn't happen.

You got nothing but partisan hackery

Forum List

Back