Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Of course he doesn't want to testify... it is a lose-lose-lose situation for him. He either takes the chance to get busted for perjury, he goes there and just repeats he doesn't remember anything which hurts Kavanaugh, or he tells the truth and hurt Kavanaugh and his position inside Conservative circles.

So he just sent a letter through his lawyer instead.
Or, it really didn't happen, you forgot that one.

From his letter, he doesn't deny it happened, which is why I said what I said.
Hahahahaha, That is evidence? You go by what is said.....not what hasn't been said.

Yes his testimony is evidence. If he can't deny it happened, that doesn't help Kavanaugh one bit. He's written books about how he was a blackout drunk. You should read and watch more news sources...
Nothing said helps Kavanaugh,
Nothing said does not help Ford.
You have it ass backwards.

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

You want him to testify that he doesn’t know anything about it?

That would be a complete waste of time.

But here’s an idea, Dr. Ford was a cheerleader. So obviously, the other cheerleaders would have been warned by Dr. Ford to avoid the two people she alleged attacked her.

Invite them. Oh Dear, Dr. Ford never told her friends to avoid them?

That says everything you need to know.

Of course he doesn't want to testify... it is a lose-lose-lose situation for him. He either takes the chance to get busted for perjury, he goes there and just repeats he doesn't remember anything which hurts Kavanaugh, or he tells the truth and hurt Kavanaugh and his position inside Conservative circles.

Hahahahaha, That is evidence? You go by what is said.....not what hasn't been said.

Yes his testimony is evidence. If he can't deny it happened, that doesn't help Kavanaugh one bit. He's written books about how he was a blackout drunk. You should read and watch more news sources...

No it doesn't... Judge has written stories about his wild partying as a student, how he gets blackout drunk, and that he was friends with Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh is ON VIDEO saying "What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep."

He will not show up under oath and say he was not at the party like Kavanaugh did. Kavanaugh didn't just say it didn't happen, he said he was never at the party period.

By the way, just what books were written by him when we just found out about this? Please source it for me. It might be a good read.,

No it doesn't... Judge has written stories about his wild partying as a student, how he gets blackout drunk, and that he was friends with Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh is ON VIDEO saying "What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep."

He will not show up under oath and say he was not at the party like Kavanaugh did. Kavanaugh didn't just say it didn't happen, he said he was never at the party period.
But, you are assuming that he was drunk at this particular party. Got it.....

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.
Just make up something troll, you can do it.
/----/ It's amazing how Dianne Feinstein can find dirt on Kavanaugh from high school....but her spy Chinese driver....not so much

So does the accuser. Go figger.

How can you have a memory of something that never happened, is it like "I never had sexual relations with that woman"? Is that it?

I'm astounded there are people dishonest or stupid enough to fall for this latest libtard crap show.
/----/ No one is falling for it, but the democRATs and pretending it's for real.

Exactly.

It's all they have and they have no pride or principles, so they'll pretend to believe this pile of shit story with their noses unwrinkled.

By the way, just what books were written by him when we just found out about this? Please source it for me. It might be a good read.,

He wrote in books about his activities as a kid and being a drunk.

"But Mark Judge, now a writer and filmmaker, wrote in his memoir two decades ago that he spent some of his high school years “completely annihilated” on alcohol and trying to “hook up” with girls."

Kavanaugh High School Pal Writes In Memoir Of Being Wild Drunk With Girls | HuffPost

Again, and I've said this numerous times over the last week. You guys that argue pages and pages in threads here need to take more time to actually research wtf you are arguing about instead of posting first, then reading later. You'll look less foolish.

if it was actaully true it sounds more like a pass than an assualt, the Dems don't have anything, they are juist stalling, they are attacking our democracy

I'm astounded there are people dishonest or stupid enough to fall for this latest libtard crap show.

Trust me, only desperate, lowlife filth is falling for it...in other words, only disgusting LefTards.

Last edited:
It seems the liberals lack common sense and are being used to carry the water of their masters.
This is all a political game being played out by the democrats....nothing more.

Yeah, I am sure Mark Judge would jump at the opportunity to spend several hours being called a rapist, drunk and so on. The Dems would probably try to bring in witnesses to say he raped them as well. Why would any sane person do this? No offense to Kavanaugh, but Judge shouldn't have to deal with this issue. He said he doesn't remember anything like this happening. Judge is not trying to get on the Supreme Court. So, why endure character assassination for nothing?

He wrote in books about his activities as a kid and being a drunk.

"But Mark Judge, now a writer and filmmaker, wrote in his memoir two decades ago that he spent some of his high school years “completely annihilated” on alcohol and trying to “hook up” with girls."

Kavanaugh High School Pal Writes In Memoir Of Being Wild Drunk With Girls | HuffPost

Again, and I've said this numerous times over the last week. You guys that argue pages and pages in threads here need to take more time to actually research wtf you are arguing about instead of posting first, then reading later. You'll look less foolish.
That does not place him at this party, and you can't prove otherwise. So you are the one who is foolish.

Forum List

Back