Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

tumblr_pf614vtbFQ1ts3v3to1_1280.jpg

gplus756222083.jpg

gplus-874896744.jpg

gplus860665879.jpg

gplus1782909621.png

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

More than 200. Dr. Ford seems to have a high level of credibility and support.
I guess I will never get on the court. Because I was a naughty boy when I was a boy. Oh well.

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

I guess I will never get on the court. Because I was a naughty boy when I was a boy. Oh well.
Of course if I were a radical leftist like Ginsberg, my naughty past would be covered up.

It reads:

Did Kavanaugh try to have sex with those 200 women too?

What a man!

Only in the world of the far right wingnuts is attempted rape “trying to have sex”.

You are fucking pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why do you accept the premise of the accusers?

They mentioned it alright... they LIED ABOUT IT stating all the women have recanted.... Fucking left wing bigots! All 65 are solidly behind him....
2 HUNDRED women from Fords high school SUPPORT HER

Yeah...saw it reported that it was 200 girls who had been students all the way from the early 80's to 2018. So how many of them actually knew her personally?

You do realize there's a difference?

ahem...
and this pos going to an all boys catholic school knew 65 girls?? lol lol

Oh, Ed...I didn't even go to an all boys school and yet I know that all boys schools typically have socials with all girls schools. It's kind of the way things work.
But knew 65 which I hear is down to 2

Then how did three of them appear on Laura Ingram’s show last night?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

None of those women are in a position to know whether he raped that girl or not.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

None of those women are in a position to know whether he raped that girl or not.

Correct. There was only one other person besides Kavanaugh; the other guy. And he said she is nuts.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

She never claimed she was raped.

She never claimed she was raped.
Tried to rape her. My bad.

Not FAKE NEWS like CNN, and NBC!:ahole-1:

Seriously dude - TruePundit, DailySmeller and FrontPageMag all in a single thread ...
What will you do for an encore - Infowars or RT maybe? :cool-45:
You haven't quoted the Communist Daily yet.... you slipping!

Meh, the Commie KGB FSB trash comes from "RT" aka Putin's Propaganda Palace - OFTEN cited as credible by Trumplings.
Hey, that's okay - when Trump isn't getting his daily briefings from Fox-n-Friends, he goes there!
And just so's ya know, TruePundit and Gateway Pundit are the two US sites most often linked by Russian Bots & Trolls.
That makes you complicit Sergei :)

So they get a bunch of teenage girls from an all girls school to write a letter about something that happened 30 years ago???

Too funny who agreed with you on your oh-so-obvious misunderstanding.....:71:

Amazing how 200 people who don’t Know her and didn’t even go to school at the same time persuades you morons

It reads:

Then it seems that the judge had a large amount of girls he dated.

It reads:

We aren’t voting on prom queen, this isn’t a popularity contest, nor is this a voting issue. Get some facts, or get fucked. He’ll be confirmed. You might as well start biting your pillow now...

It reads:

We aren’t voting on prom queen, this isn’t a popularity contest, nor is this a voting issue. Get some facts, or get fucked. He’ll be confirmed. You might as well start biting your pillow now...
I don't think you could get that many people who knew me in High school, Hell I had a brother-in-law who married my sister and did not know she had another brother. She had some type of rep, to have that many people who really knew her and the whole thing sounds like a Progressive over kill.

It reads:

I don't think you could get that many people who knew me in High school, Hell I had a brother-in-law who married my sister and did not know she had another brother. She had some type of rep, to have that many people who really knew her and the whole thing sounds like a Progressive over kill.

They don’t know her. That’s just it. They were just collecting names from women who went to the school with the last 40 years. You’re going to tell me the liberal girls who graduated in 2011 have any clue who she is?

It’s interesting though. Kavanaugh gets a list of people who actually know him and can attest to his character. Democrats don’t get any character support for her.

Why do you think that is?

They don’t know her. That’s just it. They were just collecting names from women who went to the school with the last 40 years. You’re going to tell me the liberal girls who graduated in 2011 have any clue who she is?It’s interesting though. Kavanaugh gets a list of people who actually know him and can attest to his character. Democrats don’t get any character support for her.Why do you think that is?
`
Do you have any proof of this?

Forum List

Back