🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mark Sanford wins Republican runoff in South Carolina

He was unaccounted for for a few days. When finally caught up with he LIED to his constituents and told them he was "hiking the Appalachian trial." Meanwhile he was schtooping his latina mistresss.

That was all on the public's dime BTW.

Don't act like you don't know.
Yea, he was unaccounted for and lied.
I was just wondering what duties he failed to perform.
Did he miss any sessions or meetings?

Let's be honest, here, Marc.
When Slick Willie was getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office you and yours were "what he does in his personal life is his own business as long as he performs his job".

Just curious as to what part of Sanford's job he failed to do.

*disclaimer*
Never really liked the guy. He even looks like a sleaze.
Not defending his actions.
Just looking for clarification of the hypocrisy

:eusa_angel:
The hypocrisy is how the right, the religious right, which is Sanford's district, bashed Bill Clinton for such things and have done a 180 when it comes to Sanford.

BTW, Sanford was one of the Clinton bashers in the forefront calling for his head during Lewinski-gate.

Again, his personal life doesn't bother me, it's his business, but he did derilict his duty, which bothers me. The left is upset that the right are being mega hypocrites over this thing.

It's not good.

Then it is simple hypocrisy on Sanford's part, then.

Not so sure you can, specifically, say the people in his district were bashing Clinton over his behavior.
Likely? Yea.
I know I did.

And Sanford is equally wrong if he was 'getting some strange on the side' on the taxpayers' dime and actually was derelict in his duties.

Forum List

Back