🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mark Steyn on free speech and the medias support of muslim killers...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...I love Mark Steyn...he is one of my favorite guest hosts on Rush's show....and he writes very well on the castrated western male politicians and journalists.......

Stay Quiet and You ll Be Okay SteynOnline

It'll be a long time before you see "Washington Post Offers No Apology for Attacking Target of Thwarted Attack" or "AP Says It Has No Regrets After Blaming The Victim". The respectable class in the American media share the same goal as the Islamic fanatics: They want to silence Pam Geller. To be sure, they have a mild disagreement about the means to that end - although even then you get the feeling, as with Garry Trudeau and those dozens of PEN novelists' reaction to Charlie Hebdo, that the "narrative" wouldn't change very much if the jihad boys had got luckier and Pam, Geert Wilders, Robert Spencer and a dozen others were all piled up in the Garland morgue.

If the American press were not so lazy and parochial, they would understand that this was the third Islamic attack on free speech this year - first, Charlie Hebdo in Paris; second, the Lars Vilks event in Copenhagen; and now Texas. The difference in the corpse count is easily explained by a look at the video of the Paris gunmen, or the bullet holes they put in the police car. The French and Texan attackers supposedly had the same kind of weapons, although one should always treat American media reports with a high degree of skepticism when it comes to early identification of "assault weapons" and "AK47s". Nonetheless, from this reconstruction, it seems clear that the key distinction between the two attacks is that in Paris they knew how to use their guns and in Garland they didn't. So a very cool 60-year-old local cop with nothing but his service pistol advanced under fire and took down two guys whose heavier firepower managed only to put a bullet in an unarmed security guard's foot.

The Charlie Hebdo killers had received effective training overseas - as thousands of ISIS recruits with western passports are getting right now. What if the Garland gunmen had been as good as the Paris gunmen? Surely that would be a more interesting question for the somnolent American media than whether some lippy Jewess was asking for it.

which is why the FBI is freaked and put a lot more of these under 24 hr surveillance.......they ignored these 2 because by their own words there are so many more they categorize as more dangerous..........

Steyn nails it.

The sniveling wimps who want to destroy the 1st Amendment in order to keep themselves safe from Islamofascism are completely fooling themselves.

IF I was libs I would be advising the President to start deporting the ones that can be deported cause if there is a Beslan incident committed by people you let in and were tracking, things are going to fly apart real quick

Again, I'm waiting for one of you wingnuts to tell me how drawing insulting pictures is going to get us any closer to winning the war on terror.

Again, I'm waiting for one of you wingnuts to tell me how drawing insulting pictures is going to get us any closer to winning the war on terror.
What has that got to do with known security threats needing 24 watch....if they arent citizens wouldnt it be cheaper and safer to deport te foreign ones....after all we didnt creat DHS just to watch them and show up after the fact and say yeah we knew about him.

This isn't a First Amendment issue, it's a cultural issue.

The PC Police are not taking our right to Free Speech away. They are, however, leveraging their freedom of speech to use our freedoms against us.

The effective results are similar in many ways, but this is about cultural intimidation and control, not the Constitution, not laws.

It's obviously against the spirit of Freedom of Speech, but their tactics are not unconstitutional in the strict sense.

Think someone needs to sit down and analyze the War authorization Obama requested and the one from Bush he wanted to replace......find out what the differences are between them and the ramifications in light of the recent findings on how many active threats are just being let roam free in the country

What has that got to do with known security threats needing 24 watch....if they arent citizens wouldnt it be cheaper and safer to deport te foreign ones....after all we didnt creat DHS just to watch them and show up after the fact and say yeah we knew about him.

These two guys were American citizens, born here. One of them wanted to move to an African Country and the FBI wouldn't let him.

This isn't a First Amendment issue, it's a cultural issue.

The PC Police are not taking our right to Free Speech away. They are, however, leveraging their freedom of speech to use our freedoms against us.

The effective results are similar in many ways, but this is about cultural intimidation and control, not the Constitution, not laws.

It's obviously against the spirit of Freedom of Speech, but their tactics are not unconstitutional in the strict sense.

Mac still thinks the PC Police are a real thing.

Has someone thrown Geller in prison yet?

Steyn's piece is now linked by several sites. On one, a comment was quite pithy:

"Leftists are creating a world where they cannot exist".

Paraphrasing another which is more to the point:

"If a caliphate were to be established, the secular progressive liberal lefties will be the first to be purged".

Ha, I enjoy listening to tough guys that were able to dodge the draft..

These two guys were American citizens, born here. One of them wanted to move to an African Country and the FBI wouldn't let him.
I think one has only been here five yrs....and dont tell me there isnt something they can charge a person with when they are in contact and taking instructions from an enemy of the nation.

Steyn's piece is now linked by several sites. On one, a comment was quite pithy:

"Leftists are creating a world where they cannot exist".

Paraphrasing another which is more to the point:

"If a caliphate were to be established, the secular progressive liberal lefties will be the first to be purged".

If Steyn is so delusional that he thinks the Cresent is about to fly over Europe or America any time soon, I'm not sure there's much hope for him.

Terrorism is bad and all, but it's not an existential threat to the west.

Hey, wingnut, standing against the enemy in a show of solidarity is at the very least a necessary start.
MLK did similar acts and that worked out -- until the democrats resegregated everyone.

Hey, wingnut, standing against the enemy in a show of solidarity is at the very least a necessary start.
MLK did similar acts and that worked out -- until the democrats resegregated everyone.

The Islamic world is not my enemy. They are the enemy of the Oil Companies and the Zionists, but I don't have an issue with them.

The Islamic world is not my enemy. They are the enemy of the Oil Companies and the Zionists, but I don't have an issue with them.
The Islamic world is the equivalent of German citizens during nazi rule.

Forum List

Back