🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mark Steyn on free speech and the medias support of muslim killers...

The Islamic world is the equivalent of German citizens during nazi rule.

Not really. They aren't all getting behind a dictator who wants to conquer the world.

If you want a comparison, the Middle East is kind of like Yugoslavia. Breaking apart and fighting amongst itself.
The Islamic world is currently a perfect parallel to Germans in Nazi Germany.

This isn't a First Amendment issue, it's a cultural issue.

The PC Police are not taking our right to Free Speech away. They are, however, leveraging their freedom of speech to use our freedoms against us.

The effective results are similar in many ways, but this is about cultural intimidation and control, not the Constitution, not laws.

It's obviously against the spirit of Freedom of Speech, but their tactics are not unconstitutional in the strict sense.

There are no 'PC police' because this isn't a First Amendment issue; and because this isn't a First Amendment issue no one is seeking to 'leverage' his freedom of speech to use your freedoms against you, the notion is delusional, paranoid idiocy, making no sense whatsoever.

Private citizens are free to gather and exhibit their ignorance and hate with impunity, and other private citizens are likewise free to express their opposition to your ignorance and hate, where such opposition does not manifest as your mythical 'PC police.'

You and others on the right can't have it both ways, you can't express your ignorance and hate while at the same time expect others to remain silent and not respond, that's not how a free and democratic society works, and you can't whine about your freedom of speech being 'violated' or whine about nonexistent 'PC police' when others express their views and opinions that conflict with yours.

This isn't a First Amendment issue, it's a cultural issue.

The PC Police are not taking our right to Free Speech away. They are, however, leveraging their freedom of speech to use our freedoms against us.

The effective results are similar in many ways, but this is about cultural intimidation and control, not the Constitution, not laws.

It's obviously against the spirit of Freedom of Speech, but their tactics are not unconstitutional in the strict sense.

There are no 'PC police' because this isn't a First Amendment issue; and because this isn't a First Amendment issue no one is seeking to 'leverage' his freedom of speech to use your freedoms against you, the notion is delusional, paranoid idiocy, making no sense whatsoever.

Private citizens are free to gather and exhibit their ignorance and hate with impunity, and other private citizens are likewise free to express their opposition to your ignorance and hate, where such opposition does not manifest as your mythical 'PC police.'

You and others on the right can't have it both ways, you can't express your ignorance and hate while at the same time expect others to remain silent and not respond, that's not how a free and democratic society works, and you can't whine about your freedom of speech being 'violated' or whine about nonexistent 'PC police' when others express their views and opinions that conflict with yours.
The funniest part of the PC Police's denial of their existence is the way they dishonestly pretend that I'm claiming there is actually a PC Police force, with cute little uniforms 'n hats 'n badges 'n stuff.

The PC Police to which I refer are simply hardcore left wingers who aggressively and dishonestly leverage PC for their own agenda.

Like you.

You also crack me up with this dishonest claim that I'm a conservative.

You're so wrapped up in your partisan ideology, I don't think you even know how to be honest at this point.

chart

Last edited:
Hey, wingnut, standing against the enemy in a show of solidarity is at the very least a necessary start.
MLK did similar acts and that worked out -- until the democrats resegregated everyone.

The Islamic world is not my enemy. They are the enemy of the Oil Companies and the Zionists, but I don't have an issue with them.

well considering your disdain for religion in general, you are their enemy.

Mock Swine is the Jerry Sandusky of GOP hate radio.
Do you have any actual evidence behind your accusation of pederasty?
The exact same evidence Mock Swine had for his FAMOUS accusation of pederasty!!!
Accusation of who?
Michael Mann

So I read the actual articles on the lawsuit, and there is no accusation of pederasty. The accusation is over the comparison of investigations, one into Sandusky and one into Mann. And Steyn didn't even make up the accusation, he commented on it.

here is the ling to the blog post in question.

Football and Hockey National Review Online

When you have to embellish things, it means you already lost.

The Islamic world is currently a perfect parallel to Germans in Nazi Germany.

Uh, no, not really. To start with, they don't have a single, national identity.

So how hard to do you work to sound like this much of a retard?
The Islamic world is a perfect parallel to Germans in nazi germany.
Identifying with a coalition that mass murders in the name of that coalition. Very simple whether you get it or want to get it or not.

Mock Swine is the Jerry Sandusky of GOP hate radio.
The exact same evidence Mock Swine had for his FAMOUS accusation of pederasty!!!
Accusation of who?
Michael Mann
So I read the actual articles on the lawsuit, and there is no accusation of pederasty.
I said nothing about a lawsuit, stop trying to deflect!

Swine called Mann "the Jerry Sandusky of climate science" And I called Swine "the Jerry Sandusky of GOP hate radio." My claim is at least as valid if not more valid than Swine's.

Accusation of who?
Michael Mann
So I read the actual articles on the lawsuit, and there is no accusation of pederasty.

Swine called Mann "the Jerry Sandusky of climate science" And I called Swine "the Jerry Sandusky of GOP hate radio." My claim is at least as valid if not more valid than Swine's.

If you read the link, it was actually Rand Simberg who used that statement. Not Steyn. Steyn even says he WOULDNT have probably used that term.

In the wake of Louis Freeh’s report on Penn State’s complicity in serial rape, Rand Simberg writes of Unhappy Valley’s other scandal:
I’m referring to another cover up and whitewash that occurred there two years ago, before we learned how rotten and corrupt the culture at the university was. But now that we know how bad it was, perhaps it’s time that we revisit the Michael Mann affair, particularly given how much we’ve also learned about his and others’ hockey-stick deceptions since. Mann could be said to be the Jerry Sandusky of climate science, except that instead of molesting children, he has molested and tortured data in the service of politicized science that could have dire economic consequences for the nation and planet.
Not sure I’d have extended that metaphor all the way into the locker-room showers with quite the zeal Mr Simberg does, but he has a point.

Accusation of who?
Michael Mann

If you read the link, it was actually Rand Simberg who used that statement. Not Steyn. Steyn even says he WOULDNT have probably used that term.

In the wake of Louis Freeh’s report on Penn State’s complicity in serial rape, Rand Simberg writes of Unhappy Valley’s other scandal:
I’m referring to another cover up and whitewash that occurred there two years ago, before we learned how rotten and corrupt the culture at the university was. But now that we know how bad it was, perhaps it’s time that we revisit the Michael Mann affair, particularly given how much we’ve also learned about his and others’ hockey-stick deceptions since. Mann could be said to be the Jerry Sandusky of climate science, except that instead of molesting children, he has molested and tortured data in the service of politicized science that could have dire economic consequences for the nation and planet.
Not sure I’d have extended that metaphor all the way into the locker-room showers with quite the zeal Mr Simberg does, but he has a point.
You demanded proof of my accusation whereas no proof of the Mann accusation was demanded. Swine read and affirmed the accusation against Mann without proof, so I need no proof of my accusation. Especially since Slimberg and Swine are lying about Mann which is why the lawsuit is continuing to go forward in the courts.

Accusation of who?
Michael Mann

You demanded proof of my accusation whereas no proof of the Mann accusation was demanded. Swine read and affirmed the accusation against Mann without proof, so I need no proof of my accusation. Especially since Slimberg and Swine are lying about Mann which is why the lawsuit is continuing to go forward in the courts.

But there was no actual accusation of pedophilia. and as of now Steyn is counter-suing Mann in the hopes of getting discovery into Mann's research, something I don't think Mann was expecting.

So your hatred of Steyn is the same as your obsession with Limbaugh, the prattling of a sad little man with nothing of consequence to actually add to the conversation.

But there was no actual accusation of pedophilia.
Nor was there in my statement where I simply substituted "GOP hate radio" for "climate science." But you demanded proof from me which you did not require from others, as is typical of the Right, they can make any accusation with nothing but gossip for support, but anyone they disagree must supply proof that they can reject out of hand if they want to.

But there was no actual accusation of pedophilia.
Nor was there in my statement where I simply substituted "GOP hate radio" for "climate science." But you demanded proof from me which you did not require from others, as is typical of the Right, they can make any accusation with nothing but gossip for support, but anyone they disagree must supply proof that they can reject out of hand if they want to.

And I proved you wrong, you just don't have the stones or the intellect to admit it.

Forum List

Back