Market at 15K, UE down to 7.5..

And no credit to Obama from conservatives... :lol:

You know what's really funny? Obama said the whole economy would crash if the Sequester was allowed to happen.

Guess what? It happened! And yet, the Dow hit 15K and unemployment is at 7.5% So much for "The sky is falling!"

Didn’t you know, that is because Obama. He has prevented the sky from falling though we should still blame republicans for trying to make the sky fall.

Look like Swallow is going down......

And Avorysucks, the resident faggot at USMB..opens his fucking mouth in an attempt to swallow the jiz of the big bad wolf.

Sorry..gay boi. Answer's still no.

I am gay, why are being such a bigot to me? Why do you hate gays? Why does the left on these boards support a gay hating bigot like yourself?

Same reason they would support a guy being stalked by a woman that keeps making unwanted advances on him.

Get a life.

You know what's really funny? Obama said the whole economy would crash if the Sequester was allowed to happen.

Guess what? It happened! And yet, the Dow hit 15K and unemployment is at 7.5% So much for "The sky is falling!"

Well he kinda did get the ship out of the dock..and conservatives keep laying down mines.

The sequester is kind of a slow burn. But it seems that all these "fiscal conservatives" don't mind spending, when the spending is on stuff they like.

Or didn't you notice that..

Didn’t you know, that is because Obama. He has prevented the sky from falling though we should still blame republicans for trying to make the sky fall.

By George, I think you've got it!

:lol:

What happened to those big RISK takers?
The market and the economy is slanted to one sector of the country so pitifully right now.

Still, those of us pushing any kind of significant money around (relative to ones individual circumstances, of course), has to try and read the tea leaves.

Forum List

Back