Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

It certainly would if left up to the thumpers. Fortunately the Constitution keeps 'em in check. And jail too if necessary.

Political prisoners.

Guess if it gets worse those FEMA camps will be opened up.

If someone breaks the law then they belong in jail. It's not 'political', it's CONSTITUTIONAL.

Yeah...so when are they locking up Lois Lerner? :rolleyes:

You tell me.

She should have been locked up long ago....but she's safely retired and we are paying her pension. Doesn't seem fair

I have no problems locking up anybody who breaks the law... Democrat or Republican. I am not a partisan stooge. Truth be told, I haven't much knowledge about her, & I wouldn't go by your word alone on the matter--- but wrong is wrong. But for every (D) that has dirty hands, there are just as many (R). I'm willing to admit that- would you?

It certainly would if left up to the thumpers. Fortunately the Constitution keeps 'em in check. And jail too if necessary.

Political prisoners.

If someone breaks the law then they belong in jail. It's not 'political', it's CONSTITUTIONAL.
Its become painfully obvious that the left doesn't know what the constitution says and that everything is political.....even the weather.

Silly me, I thought you were talking about Davis going to jail per a Federal Judges' orders since she failed to comply with the duties required concerning her government job since that is what this thread is about... & here you are talking about Obama & illegals. On the flip side, it's painfully obvious that the 'right' loves to wrap itself in the Bible & cry foul when they are called out for using 'Christianity' & it's so called war against Christians... when they have clue none wtf they are talking about.
Since our president only enforces the laws he likes....he's set a bad precedent and a bad example.

From now on the law doesn't mean what it says anymore. It's purely subject to each person's beliefs. Illegals aren't illegal in SF. They get away with it,......why not everyone else?

uh-oh..... I'm gonna bring up Reagan & George W. who both granted amnesty... I like the idea of cutting off fed aid to sanctuary cities, but I also don't want to fault the children of illegals who came here when they were very young either... through no fault of their own, they are lumped together with 'all' illegals.

Political prisoners.

You tell me.

She should have been locked up long ago....but she's safely retired and we are paying her pension. Doesn't seem fair

I have no problems locking up anybody who breaks the law... Democrat or Republican. I am not a partisan stooge. Truth be told, I haven't much knowledge about her, & I wouldn't go by your word alone on the matter--- but wrong is wrong. But for every (D) that has dirty hands, there are just as many (R). I'm willing to admit that- would you?

I guess when an elected official refuses to do his or her job, there are really no other options but to jail them and fine them until impeachment proceedings could be brought against a person. There is no denying the fact that a person who is receiving taxpayer dollars for doing a job that person refuses to do should have to face some kind of consequences. I wish it didn't have to be jail, but it is what it is and she isn't giving anyone much of a choice in the matter with her stubborn refusal to resign and trying to enforce her religious beliefs on the population.

You tell me.

I guess when an elected official refuses to do his or her job, there are really no other options but to jail them and fine them until impeachment proceedings could be brought against a person. There is no denying the fact that a person who is receiving taxpayer dollars for doing a job that person refuses to do should have to face some kind of consequences. I wish it didn't have to be jail, but it is what it is and she isn't giving anyone much of a choice in the matter with her stubborn refusal to resign and trying to enforce her religious beliefs on the population.
Fact is, the plaintiffs asked for a fine....not jail.

Political prisoners.

Its become painfully obvious that the left doesn't know what the constitution says and that everything is political.....even the weather.

Silly me, I thought you were talking about Davis going to jail per a Federal Judges' orders since she failed to comply with the duties required concerning her government job since that is what this thread is about... & here you are talking about Obama & illegals. On the flip side, it's painfully obvious that the 'right' loves to wrap itself in the Bible & cry foul when they are called out for using 'Christianity' & it's so called war against Christians... when they have clue none wtf they are talking about.
Since our president only enforces the laws he likes....he's set a bad precedent and a bad example.

From now on the law doesn't mean what it says anymore. It's purely subject to each person's beliefs. Illegals aren't illegal in SF. They get away with it,......why not everyone else?

uh-oh..... I'm gonna bring up Reagan & George W. who both granted amnesty... I like the idea of cutting off fed aid to sanctuary cities, but I also don't want to fault the children of illegals who came here when they were very young either... through no fault of their own, they are lumped together with 'all' illegals.

Phffffft....
It's one thing to grant amnesty to someone who had served their time.
Quite another to grant it to repeat-offenders.

You tell me.

Well, I guess in this particular case, the judge did not see handing down a fine as an effective method of getting this woman to resign her position. I'm sure that nobody really wants to "hurt" her. They want her to resign her position and move on to a job that she can do to the best of HER ability. This job is not the job for her, and she really needs to move along.

Political prisoners.

You tell me.

I would be very willing to bet you're forgetting that this woman is a Democrat.
I would also bet my paycheck the only fuckers that get the blame for this is Republicans.

You tell me.

Well, I guess in this particular case, the judge did not see handing down a fine as an effective method of getting this woman to resign her position. I'm sure that nobody really wants to "hurt" her. They want her to resign her position and move on to a job that she can do to the best of HER ability. This job is not the job for her, and she really needs to move along.

So she should resign because she's a Christian?

What fucking country is this???

oppression+ahead.jpg

A secular one...

oppression+ahead.jpg

If her religion interferes with her doing her job? Yes. She is still free to practice her religion. Discrimination is not recognized as a religious right.

Jeff Warren should be released from jail. He was only following his deeply held religious beliefs and after all he doesn't have to follow the law when it conflicts with his religious beliefs. Warren's religious liberty is being violated. lol

I don't get it. Why don't those wanting a same sex marriage license go to another county??? Same with same sex wedding cakes. Why not go to a bakery that doesn't care?

Personally, I hope this woman continues doing what she is doing. I saw where one lesbian lady said "they can't keep pushing off onto us THEIR beliefs by denying us". Um. Hello? The THEY and THEIR also pertains to those no tolerant to SSM. Doesn't it?
This woman said it goes against her religious beliefs. Does she not have rights too?

Forum List

Back